Tomb Raider: Underworld (360) $9.98 at Amazon and GameStop

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

Wonder if Ratchet & Clank will become available on the 360 now that Insomniac is teaming up with EA to release multi-platform games.

No Sony owns the Ratchet and Resistance IP's. Just like Microsoft owns the Halo IP.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#62 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:22 AM

I have the UFC $10 code and I plan to use it on this. Do I have to be over $10 to use the coupon, and if so does anyone know of any cheap filler items for gamestop?

#63 gibbyva

gibbyva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:46 AM

This is the best Tomb Raider of this generation(Legend & Anniversary). Well worth $10.

I have to disagree. I think this was easily the worst of the three. It wasn't a bad game by any means but Legend had much better variation in settings and the only fault it had was that it was so short. Anniversary was outstanding and a superbly well done tribute to the original.

Underworld was, for the most part, a lifeless and colorless looking game. The puzzles weren't nearly as cool and the game just got stale the longer it went on.

Worth $10? Yes! Especially if you're a TR fan.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:32 PM

I would like to get a new PS3 copy from Gamestop since their price is by far the best, but I bet they only have used copies in stock.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#65 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:48 AM

I bought my copy at Gamestop. Used one of my numerous $10 off codes, buying this with Hasbro Family Game Night ($19.99) for XBox 360. With the SAVER code, I basically got the game for free.

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png