Trauma Team (Wii) $29.99 - Amazon DOTD

I just sold mine on Amazon for $31+shipping yesterday. Same thing happened with Nier: sold it, then it was the DOTD the next day. I'm sensing a pattern here. :lol:

I was ready to jump on it, but the whole reason I canceled my original $34 preorder was due to MH3 and Galaxy taking priority... and nothing's changed a week later, other than having a $20 credit to use by July 31.

I've been holding off, because I have Galaxy now and Alpha Protocol next week... but I also have $30 in credit just sitting there.

Damn you, Amazon, for forcing me to make decisions in the morning!

[quote name='roasted']Didn't Trauma Team have a $10 credit offer? Or is it just gone?[/QUOTE]

That was for pre-ordering it, and for a few days afterwards I believe.

[quote name='oscargrouch']Must resist. Even though its a good price, I'm gonna hold off until it hits $20[/QUOTE]

I agree. No need to bite on this game yet, it will drop further eventually.

I would normally be fairly pissed as I bought it day one except for the fact that I ordered it from GS when the 25DEAL code applied to preorders, so I got it for ~$32 after tax. That said, as a longtime Trauma Center fan I absolutely recommend the game, as it's pretty much everything that I ever hoped Trauma Center would evolve into. At least where I am in the game, there's no sign of mutant alien diseases, accuracy is emphasized over speed, there's more attention to the character of doctors and patients, and you have a wider variety of medical fields to choose from. Cutscenes are done in an interesting comic-book style, have excellent VA work, and the entire game has a vibrant and refreshing color palette.

A quick DOTD is never a good sign, but I really hope that this isn't the end of the series. No way would I blame anyone for choosing RDR, Alan Wake, SMG2, etc over this, though :lol:

Yeah I want this, but I know its gonna go way cheaper eventually, as I was able to pick up previous trauma center titles for around $10.

[quote name='icedrake523']What's the point of buying a game day one anymore?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes not having to defer gratification is worth the extra money, but when prices are dropping this quickly and places are giving out gift cards like candy you can't really argue with holding off. My hype outweighed my good sense on this one, but how burned I feel ultimately depends on how quickly it goes to $20 or even $10 :lol:

[quote name='icedrake523']What's the point of buying a game day one anymore?[/QUOTE]

Well I agree with the quick pricedrops, but I find it kinda funny since I had this preordered, I got a $10 Amazon credit, so I haven't lost any money on this yet :p

I bit, it's not a bad deal if you're interested in the game but missed the pre-order credit period. I had a $20 credit from Super Mario Galaxy 2, so since it's only good until the end of July, I figured I might as well use it on this deal.

bread's done
Back