Woot (and other) video game shirts

• Please log in to reply
2434 replies to this topic

#571 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

Not video game related, but my shirt is still in the fog (hidden in the top 9) over in the Woot derby. Voting ends at 1pm EDT today, and any voting support is very much appreciated! Thanks!
Posted Image

#572 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:13 AM

Here's another city offering the $20 for $10 Threadless GC deal if you missed out on it earlier.

http://www.groupon.c...s/threadless-14

EDIT: Also if you happen to have a Discover Card they have 15% Cash back bonus with Groupon

#573 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:10 PM

Spoiler
http://riptapparel.com/

Got this to go with my Petty Morality tee from TeeFury!!!! Bioshock for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#574 genoboost

genoboost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:55 AM

Here's another city offering the $20 for $10 Threadless GC deal if you missed out on it earlier.

http://www.groupon.c...s/threadless-14

EDIT: Also if you happen to have a Discover Card they have 15% Cash back bonus with Groupon

Thanks a ton for this! Grabbed four of the coupons and updated my wardrobe quite well!

Posted Image
gamemusic4all.com
The site for all your video game inspired music news!

#575 Sanjoelo

Sanjoelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:55 AM

http://shirt.thatdailydeal.com/

$9.98 delivered (additional $0.99 for 2XL). Absolutely no experience with this site.

Posted Image

#576 sk8erpinoy

sk8erpinoy

MUSE Rules!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:34 AM

Posted Image
:ps3:
Spoiler
Working on: :cry:
:pc:
Spoiler
Working on: League Of Legends - Try it! :D
:360:
Spoiler
Working on: :cry:
This is fun too!
"Benevolent to a fault."

#577 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

kevlar, I got your Clue shirt in the shirt woot off. Strong work, keep it up.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#578 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

I like the Portal Death Star, but I'm not sure if I want it more or less because it looks so much like the Pokeball Death Star tee I already have.

#579 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:08 AM

Not sure if Cherry Sause was mentioned yet. They have a few game themed shirts for sale/pre-order like this below.

Posted Image

2ic4l5j.jpg

#580 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

kevlar, I got your Clue shirt in the shirt woot off. Strong work, keep it up.

Awesome, thanks! Glad you like it!

#581 genoboost

genoboost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

Another Portal shirt. I dig this one. 9.98 Shipped.

Posted Image

Posted Image
gamemusic4all.com
The site for all your video game inspired music news!

#582 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

Another Portal shirt. I dig this one. 9.98 Shipped.

FINALLY a Portal shirt that I like. Bought that one plus their Zelda tee. Never heard of this site but excited about 2 awesome new shirts.

#583 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

Teefury.com

Posted Image

#584 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:48 AM

Game of Blades by Zerobriant
Posted Image

#585 KlaytonAmory

KlaytonAmory

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:30 PM

See...the got me. There is no way I could pass up on that badass shirt. It has everything I'd ever want mixed into one.

#586 tranceFusion

tranceFusion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

i have to stop clicking on this thread. every time i do i buy a shirt that seems amazingly badass for 10 dollars.. get the shirt, pumped.. throw it on.. get informed by my wife that zelda t-shirts aren't appropriate attire for a 30 year old man attending a business function/taking her to a fancy restaurant/etc. and it gets relegated to the huge pile of crap i can only wear on sick days or when mowing the lawn.

#587 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

i have to stop clicking on this thread. every time i do i buy a shirt that seems amazingly badass for 10 dollars.. get the shirt, pumped.. throw it on.. get informed by my wife that zelda t-shirts aren't appropriate attire for a 30 year old man attending a business function/taking her to a fancy restaurant/etc. and it gets relegated to the huge pile of crap i can only wear on sick days or when mowing the lawn.

Haha -- reality bites.

I always check this thread because I'm always interested in what people are coming up with, but I stopped buying anything a long time ago when I realized the only time I could wear t shirts were weekends when I didn't have any plans.

#588 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

Yea- my wife hasn't pulled the trigger on the "taking her out" part of my wardrobe, but I'm feeling the crunch. I can't wear any of my dumb shirts on weekdays because of work, and on weekends, I'm usually doing work around the house, so I don't want to ruin a shirt that isn't already partially destroyed.

I find myself wearing my graphic tees few and far between and I've just realized recently that I'd rather apply that budget to games.
Spoiler

#589 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:16 PM

+1 to that! I still wear them out though. F everyone else.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#590 Spacepest

Spacepest

Your Tax Dollars At Work

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

Yea- my wife hasn't pulled the trigger on the "taking her out" part of my wardrobe, but I'm feeling the crunch. I can't wear any of my dumb shirts on weekdays because of work, and on weekends, I'm usually doing work around the house, so I don't want to ruin a shirt that isn't already partially destroyed.

I find myself wearing my graphic tees few and far between and I've just realized recently that I'd rather apply that budget to games.

You know, you could order those tshirts and wear them as pajamas. That's what I do, when I don't want to wear a tshirt out, but want to get some use out of it without ruining it.

But then again, you guys aren't probably married to a female gamer. If my husband is going to wear his Transformers shirt out, then he can totally deal with my tacky gold glittery Zelda shirt, or the old school Altered Beast shirt with the naked werewolf on the front. (LOL I imagine the people who don't know what Altered Beast is probably think that I'm into some really kinky shit).

BTW, I totally ordered the Ript Zelda shirt. I have an older Zelda shirt that is worn out and needs replacing. XD

Edited by Spacepest, 21 July 2011 - 03:49 PM.

"Videogames...why waste good technology (and $$$ ) on science and medicine?"

#591 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

My Woot Derby entry this week (The theme is Fairy Tales)--and it actually DOES feature video games :). Any voting help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

Posted Image

#592 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

http://www.threadles.../Ghost_Eater_1/

Posted Image

Posted Image

#593 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

My Woot Derby entry this week (The theme is Fairy Tales)--and it actually DOES feature video games :). Any voting help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

Posted Image

Any way I can still buy this?

#594 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

I am very disappointed with a shirt I ordered for my son from riptapparal.com. It arrived yesterday and looks nothing like the picture I based my order on. I sent them an email - do they do refunds or correct botched orders? Has anyone run into an issue like this before? I've ordered from them in the past and been very happy so hopefully they will correct this...

Check it out (pic on the left is from the website and pic on the right is the t-shirt they sent):

Posted Image

#595 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:15 PM

I am very disappointed with a shirt I ordered for my son from riptapparal.com. It arrived yesterday and looks nothing like the picture I based my order on. I sent them an email - do they do refunds or correct botched orders? Has anyone run into an issue like this before? I've ordered from them in the past and been very happy so hopefully they will correct this...

Check it out (pic on the left is from the website and pic on the right is the t-shirt they sent):

Posted Image

Looks like they printed it on the wrong shirt, lolLooks like they printed it on the wrong shirt, lol

#596 Spacepest

Spacepest

Your Tax Dollars At Work

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Posted Image

That's terrible. Compared to the image, it looks like they'd used both the wrong color shirt AND wrong color ink.

Tell me what comes of this--i'd totally ask them for a refund or a resend of a corrected shirt.
"Videogames...why waste good technology (and $$$ ) on science and medicine?"

#597 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

That's terrible. Compared to the image, it looks like they'd used both the wrong color shirt AND wrong color ink.

Tell me what comes of this--i'd totally ask them for a refund or a resend of a corrected shirt.

yeah, it's not even close. I sent them an email this morning with the pic attached asking for another shirt or a refund and their auto-response email came back so I know they got it. I'm hoping an actual person responds and I'll post when I hear back...

#598 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

They just sent me an email saying they are refunding the amount I paid for the shirt ($17.95). Oh well, I'd actually like for them to reprint it but I'm not going to argue at this point. They acknowledged that it was their mistake (they told the printer the wrong colored shirt to print on) and handled it very fast. I'd still order from them again.

#599 ChibiJosh

ChibiJosh

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

I'm surprised no one posted the teefury shirt today. I'm too lazy to actually post the picture though.

http://www.teefury.com/

I've been debating on whether or not to get it.
Posted Image
Games Completed '08 (32) - '09 (43) - '10 (48) - '11 (43) -'12 (15)
PS3 Trophy card:
Spoiler

#600 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:58 PM

Teefury.com

Posted Image

ugh i'm so upset I missed this shirt, I loved kill bill