The Official June CAG 2010 Pick-Ups Thread - Support Line Approved! 1-800-BETS-OFF

here you go dude, your own room to play in, please post EVERYTHING you get ONLY in this thread, and may God have Mercy on your Soul.

[quote name='Freemason']here you go dude, your own room to play in, please post EVERYTHING you get ONLY in this thread, and may God have Mercy on your Soul.[/QUOTE]

This is relevant to my interests.

i have no problems with him, FT seems honestly like a nice enough kid with decent intentions and at least a clear path in what he likes in life and what he wants to do. His methods and self presentation to the outside world is juvenile and embarrassing and besides his limited future if he doesn't change his ways, can at least enjoy some forum spotlight in his own sandbox.

i wish him no ill will and if hes happy with what he is doing, who am i to say it is wrong? hell.. i like covering myself in jello and... er... yeah anyways i'm happy so fuck anyone that says it's wrong.. except the law.. then it probably is.

All of this was technically in May but whatevers.....

Gamefly:
Assassin Creed 2 (PS3) 17.99
Bioshock 2 (PS3) 17.99
White Knight Chronicles (PS3) 17.99
Prototype (PS3) 12.99
Ghostbusters (PS3) 9.99

Gamestop:
3d Dot Game Heroes (PS3) + $10 Online Coupon 27.97

Amazon:
Lego Rock Band (PS3) 19.87
1 Year subscription to PTOM 5.00

I think I am done for now.... Unless I find Resonance of Fate (PS3) for really cheap

iPod Touch 3rd Gen 32GB $175 - Craigslist
ModNation Racers
Red Dead Redemption
3D Dot Game Heroes
Dead Space
last but not least, Roku Video Player thing ( for netflix streaming )

2w3uu0w.jpg

e8ohsw.jpg

14d3k7d.jpg

I wish a sealed set of those controllers would pop up. The seller claims to have only opened the box to take pictures of them (which don't appear to have ever been used, and even still have the plastic sticker covering the dark grey parts), but you can never be too sure these days. :[

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Tornado Outbreak - PS3, $11

Fairytale Fights - PS3, $12

Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX - PS1, $3.89[/QUOTE]

You bought these three things within a mere 31 minutes from your previous post? :lol:

Eh, screw it, this is your thread and you can do whatever you want. I guess we should all be glad you're using it, kind of like that feeling when you get a new cat and he uses the litter box for the first time.

It's actually 8, just three different posts. Today was actually a slow day for me. Had about 16 transactions yesterday alone.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Today was actually a slow day for me. Had about 16 transactions yesterday alone.[/QUOTE]
are you trying to impress us or something?

got today 3 titles i ordered last week:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Earth Defense Force 2017
Overlord
sadly they didn't have Rainbow Six Vegas anymore so i switched to Burnout Paradise.

but if we do not contain him now... soon he will spread. just keep him in his room here, slide some food under the door and i guarantee he will just sit in here and talk to himself

picture.php

Scott Pillgrim Volumes 4-5
Penguin Bookmarks
Naruto Card (I got it for free with the latest issue of Naruto. I thought it was pretty neat)

[quote name='shrike4242']sorry, we don't need two threads for this kind of thread. One will be more than enough.[/quote]

no!!! They've been merged!!! The horror! The horror!!!

Well, a mod moved me into here. Obviously they are okay with me buying things. I'm not here to annoy ya'll, just wanna post my pick ups. =] More to come soon.

What I got in the mail today:

Punch-Out - Wii

Grind Session - PS1

Eternal Darkness - GCN

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - PC

BOUGHT TODAY:

SSX - PS2, $4 shipped!

i ordered a year of OXM yesterday, should get my first issue between july 15th and augest 15th
got some Aesop Rock music today
im planning on getting a game or two this month, not sure yet. i want a good rpg and a good shooter, any recomendations are welcom.

i dunno if you care about my non-game pickups but im bored and decided i would show my beast pickups.... why can't i spell :(

My copy of GOW 3 from the Gamestop power hour thing came in today (pretty fast shipping, I might add). This one may be going to Amazon for a gift card though.

just picked up

:psp: Sony PSP 1001 System w/ all cords and original box, manuals, charger, sleeve.
:psp: NBA Live 2007
:psp: PSP Carrying Case
:psp: 3 UMD Movies ( not sure which ones yet )

$73 Shipped eBay

[quote name='Freemason']just picked up

:psp: Sony PSP 1001 System w/ all cords and original box, manuals, charger, sleeve.
:psp: NBA Live 2007
:psp: PSP Carrying Case
:psp: 3 UMD Movies ( not sure which ones yet )

$73 Shipped eBay[/QUOTE]

Fire_Thief will pay $10 for that NBA Live 07.

Crash Collector's Edition - PS1, $23 shipped. That's roughly $7.50 a game. I went ahead and went for the disc versions of these. Crash Warped, CTR, and Crash Bash. Good stuff. =]

Crash Bandicoot 2 - PS1, $8.82 shipped

At only $3 more than the PSN version... I just had to. =]

Complusive shopper much?

I didn't want to fan the flames, but you clearly enjoy purchasing any game regardless of quality. I mean, $7.50 for Crash Bash? You couldn't pay me to take it off someone's hands!

From what I see, you are seeking both attention and validation from your posts. Plus, you can keep all of your transactions to just a single post and edit it instead of posting every time you score a non deal on ebay.

Crash Bash is very awesome, go to it's board on GameFAQs. It has dozens of people on there claiming it as one of their favorites. It's very awesome, as are the other 3 Crash games that I bought.

In relation to the Resistence 2 LE, where did you get it brah? I've been wanting that. I've bid up to $40 but always lose it.

*Edit*

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii, $26

Sick price on this one... Gotta pay high for premium. Been wanting this one since launch.

GunGrave - PS2, $7.83

Always wanted this one too...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kain Vincent']Complusive shopper much?

I didn't want to fan the flames, but you clearly enjoy purchasing any game regardless of quality. I mean, $7.50 for Crash Bash? You couldn't pay me to take it off someone's hands!

From what I see, you are seeking both attention and validation from your posts. Plus, you can keep all of your transactions to just a single post and edit it instead of posting every time you score a non deal on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Don't even bother with it. He thinks it's awesome to post all these shitty pick-ups, we see it for what it really is.

He's fucking pathetic, but it's easier to shake your head and move on. Once he stops getting a rise out of us, hopefully he'll go away. I think that, right now, he's posting this crap just to get a rise out of his "haters".

[quote name='sofik88']milions of people are gay too, you know and i don't see lube on your pick-up list.[/QUOTE]

I'm not one to defend Fire_Thief, but that was a horrible fucking comparison.

FT is clearly looking for attention, so if we just quietly shun him, hopefully he will go try too hard somewhere else.

dscn1427h.jpg

[quote name='lolwut?']I'm not one to defend Fire_Thief, but that was a horrible fucking comparison.

FT is clearly looking for attention, so if we just quietly shun him, hopefully he will go try too hard somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Or, y'know, he'll throw a fit and get banned. Win fucking win.

But there are too many people in this thread who love bashing him and giving him the attention he craves. Look, I'm doing it now. Dammit!

clannad lithograph 98/250 looks awesome

4665649282_6a534eeec3_b.jpg

Well I guess I should finally post my pick-ups. It's been quite a while, and I just didn't feel like posting anything in last month's thread thanks to someone infesting it with shovelwear and more crap. So here are my pick-ups from the end of April all the way to now. I have a couple more things coming in this month but this is basically going to be it. I decided to put all the pictures in spoilers so this post wouldn't take up too much space.

IMG_0241.jpg
Entire Kingdom Hearts manga. I got most of them used from Amazon, they seem to be in good condition with the exception of one volume. Really pleased with the purchase, my only regret is not buying them sooner from B&N's when I got a discount there.

IMG_0243.jpg
Some guides to add to my collection. Windwaker was free, but I'm mostly proud of Persona 2 and the X-men vs SF one. Appearantly the latter is pretty rare and very expensive online, so Im lucky I spotted it and grabbed it right away for less than 1/4 of the price. Also, I'm ecstatic about FINALLY getting ahold of that SF20 artbook, it's been taking forever for it to come back in stock at a reasonable price. The book is massive and well worth the wait.

IMG_0251.jpg
Few movie related pick-ups. I absolutely loved Hachi, it had me in tears almost the entire movie but it was beautiful and I knew I had to own it. My boyfriend bought Dear John because he knew I had read the book and wanted to see the movie. I'm a big fan of True Blood and have anxiously been waiting for the second season to release on Bluray, so my brother's picked that up for my birthday =) Lastly we have School of Rumble. I'm kind of new to the anime scene and it seemed like a funny, intresting show so I thought it was worth picking up.

IMG_0247.jpg
Non-PS3 pick-ups: One Piece Unlimited Adventure $29.99 sealed!!! I have absolutely no interest in the game but I knew it was somewhat rare so I snatched it up as fast as I could. I had no idea just how much the game was netting online, so I'm definitely happy to see I can at least make a profit out of it. If any of you are interested, feel free to PM me. Super Mario Galaxy 2 was a no brainer and I had a ton of Amazon credit to bring the price down. Trauma Team looked promising and it has a co-op feature which means my boyfriend will play with me. I actually just picked up Lost Planet CE today but I may be returning it. It has the artbook but the bonus disc is missing, but I did only pay $8 for it so we will see. Picross 3D was $5 after Reward Certificates and the bonus offers for RZ members last month. Our roomie got me Alan Wake CE for my birthday. Finally, the Angel omnibus, what can I say? I

[quote name='sofik88']lolwut?, yeah. changed it.

games i got yesterday
[/QUOTE]

Nice! I love Earth Defense Force 2017, and that European cover art is much better than the NA version.
Oh and your dogs are adorable Kissfuldreamer :)

bread's done
Back