eBay: Wii Bundle

Hav0k

CAGiversary!
I'm upgrading to a black Wii (the Wii was the last remaining non-black console in my entertainment center and it drives my OCD crazy). Everything is used unless otherwise noted:

White Nintendo Wii console w\ stand and manuals
Wired IR remote sensor bar, power adapter, standard A\V cable
Two WiiMotes, Nunchuks, and MotionPlus's
Wii Sports w\ original dvd sleeve and manual
Wii Sports Resort w\ original case and manual
Pikmin (factory sealed)

It's item 180515393722 ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180515393722 ). If you want to buy it directly through PayPal and skip eBay (saving ebay fees) I'll sell the bundle for $200 (plus $15 for insured USPS Priority Mail shipping). If you want to use this method please contact me either through CAG with an account with sufficient positive feedback from trading or through ebay with an account with sufficient positive feedback overall prior to making payment so I can answer any questions you might have. Also, though I've been a registered CAG'er for what seems like forever, I don't post very often so if any of this breaks any rules, please let me know and I'll modify accordingly. Thanks! :)

[quote name='carnavis']Hmm I would but it but im already getting one.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, sorry, forgot to come back and post - I just did the trade in deal at GameStop, wound up costing me about the same as ebaying my bundle and buying the Black Wii would have.

bread's done
Back