UFC Undisputed 2010 Xbox 360 $39.99

LiquorLicks

CAGiversary!
Amazon has UFC Undisputed for the Xbox 360 on sale for $39.99.

Sorry if this is already posted did not see it anywhere, but this is my first post, thanks!!!

Its a pretty solid game, I have the PS3 version for the PS3 exclusive content, but at that price for the 360 it is a excellent deal!

BTW, thanks for the link... ...damn CAG noobs are so lazy these days. Back in the day, not providing a link to the deal would get you crucified in the thread.

Sorry my bad, been a CAGer for a long time just first time making a post, sorry that trying to help people get a good deal on a game was such a crime!

[quote name='AwRy108']BTW, thanks for the link... ...damn CAG noobs are so lazy these days. Back in the day, not providing a link to the deal would get you crucified in the thread.[/QUOTE]
How about you stop being lazy and find the damn deal yourself.

i bought one for the ps3 from amazon for that price just a few minutes ago. brand new with 4 buck shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LiquorLicks']Sorry my bad, been a CAGer for a long time just first time making a post, sorry that trying to help people get a good deal on a game was such a crime![/QUOTE]

What a guy :applause:

Can I repost this deal next week when this gets buried into the second page? In fact lets all just repost deals from the second page again and again.

Good deal, have to pay tax though so i'll pass. alot of better games out i need to get first, RDR, Split Second, Alan Wake, Galaxy 2. great year to be a gamer, bad year to be a cheap ass.

Don't get me wrong: I appreciate the contribution. But if you're going to go to the trouble of creating an entire thread devoted to one specific deal then why not take another 2 seconds to provide the link to the deal being referenced?

Also, keep in mind that CheapyD needs to make money to keep the site and all its excellent features free; and some of these funds come from linking CAG deal posts to retail sites. In other words: if you're going to reap the benefits, then be kind enough to do your part.

[quote name='AwRy108']
Also, keep in mind that CheapyD needs to make money to keep the site and all its excellent features free; and some of these funds come from linking CAG deal posts to retail sites. In other words: if you're going to reap the benefits, then be kind enough to do your part.[/QUOTE]

This is the reason that people should be concerned about the lack of a link instead of it just being laziness. It is important to support the site that supports our gaming habit.

bread's done
Back