Infamous 2 - New City, New Villain - June 7, 2011 - Demo Out Now

• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

#361 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

It's a bit hit or miss everywhere. A friend of mine doesn't get any of the auto-cloud saving or trophy update. Sony said it had something to do with the SKU of his PS3 and that it would be fixed in the next firmware update.

The auto-update function only works on games that have been played in the last 30-45 days though- so it's possible that you were just outside of the window when you started playing again.
Spoiler

#362 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

OK finally beat this the other night on Good. Got about 50% trophies, but I missed the text at the end that explained about where you con continue your game to get the missed side quests or starting over to play as evil. Is is better doing what I can on my current save and then start over on evil and get the rest?

Also is there an ability you can purchase to help locate the dead drops? I got 100% of the shards but missing two DD. I thought the L3 click would show where the nearest one is but I can't find the missing ones.

Dead drops are the birds right? Pressing the analog stick (forget which) will reveal them if you're in range. There's a map of them somewhere online to help you find them (there is one in the area you went through to get to New Marais you probably missed).