Cheap Ass Gamer at E3 2010

I hope you brought lots of sunscreen! I'm whiter than a ghost myself, so I know all about 3rd degree burns after about 10 minutes in the sunshine. :)

115279260-6ba60a54945854241a015a74b7ea3745.4c159b30-full.jpg

Gotta agree with GAF, it's like some sort of cult gathering.

3vjd.jpg

Be sure to let us know how the Kool-aid tasted, or what the weather on Jupiter is like this time of year. Oh, and give Lord Xenu my regards, Cthulhu too if the old one is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cao Cao']
115279260-6ba60a54945854241a015a74b7ea3745.4c159b30-full.jpg

Gotta agree with GAF, it's like some sort of cult gathering.

3vjd.jpg

Be sure to let us know how the Kool-aid tasted, or what the weather on Jupiter is like this time of year. Oh, and give Lord Xenu my regards, Cthulhu too if the old one is there.[/QUOTE]

"In the year 2000"...."In the year 2000"

[quote name='Buuhan1']In risk of calling myself out as a total noob, just why the fuck is everyone wearing those?[/QUOTE]

So they can better call forth Cthulhu of course.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

[quote name='Cao Cao']So they can better call forth Cthulhu of course.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahhahaha oh my god thats funny shit right there !!!!!

LOL... Looks like that scene from Willy Wonka. They are all going to get transported into a TV screen watch!

Nice work on the twitter feed embed BTW!

Did Cheapy manage to get tickets for Boatcrash and Wombat? Or are they going to have a tweet off during the event?

Seeing those pictures of the LA Convention Center brings back memories! I used to write for a gaming site and had the fortune of covering E3 in 2005 & 2006, and it doesn't look like much is different!

Summary of Ubisoft 2010:

- Acid tripping (Child of Eden)
- Assassin's Creed 3
- Interview with a Ginger (Shaun White skateboards? wtf?)
- Ubisoft invents laser tag
- Ubisoft invents breathing (I can't concentrate because of your hair)
- YOU NEED TO FEEL THIS (Some Kinect shit)
- Grannie claims excalibur (Raving Rabids)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier aka Metal Ghost Recon Solid (HOLY SHIT AN ACTUAL VIDEO GAEM)
- Driver remake (except it was all in a coma)
- AFRICA: THE GAME (Dust)
- You just witnessed the birth of a thingamajig (Rayman Origins)
- It's a fucking mania MANIA (Trackmania, Shootmania, Questmania)
- MICHAEL JACKSON CONFIRMED ALIVE (Ubisoft invents Michael Jackson)

[quote name='Mahoney07']- MICHAEL JACKSON CONFIRMED ALIVE (Ubisoft invents Michael Jackson)[/QUOTE]
LOL! I love you.

Ok, I've seen the unboxing of the new :360: and I know I'm going to buy one eventually (probably Christmas 2010)... There's just one thing that's bugging me; how do you transfer game saves? CheapyD has one, so the answer should be somewhere in the manual.

Edit: Watched an Xbox vid. You will be able to use the newer migration kits ($19.95) or the licensed humb drives. [It kinda sucks that my older one won't work...]

[quote name='KillerRamen']Ok, I've seen the unboxing of the new :360: and I know I'm going to buy one eventually (probably Christmas 2010)... There's just one thing that's bugging me; how do you transfer game saves? CheapyD has one, so the answer should be somewhere in the manual.

Edit: Watched an Xbox vid. You will be able to use the newer migration kits ($19.95) or the licensed humb drives. [It kinda sucks that my older one won't work...][/QUOTE]

Now I wish I would have waited instead of upgrading to the MW2 Bundle cause I will have Wifi in my new house. All well hopefully this will make MS drop the price of Wifi adapter for the OG Xbox 360s.

I am loving the twitter feed - being stuck at work during E3 is no fun, but you guys are totally cracking me up with the tweets. The audioboos are nice too.

Cool Beans! Thanks for the updates. I will go to E3 sometime in this lifetime. Just really crappy times right now. Living in Michigan dont help either

[quote name='arrtee121']Will there be an AudioBoo for Sony's Press conference?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if they were going to comment on Sony's conference as well. Last information was Wombat's LBP2 tweet, and Shipwreck's PSN+ comment and after that party time.

Hey guys! I've been following the Twitter feeds and listening to the Audioboos. I can't wait to hear how the party went and I'm looking foward to the next podcast when I can hear all the great stories from the week.

CheapyD, Wombat, ShipWreck - I have a question that you might need to ask the microsoft gurus.

I watched the PS3 Move 'Kevin Butler in the "future" video' where he was joking about not having to point your fingers at the TV and make gun shooting noises -- "In the future, we have buttons". Not sure if you've seen that video but it got me thinking: Can you use an X360 controllor with the Kinect hardware?? It would be nice to have a controller in your hand so you can push a button to shoot while using your arms or body to aim.

Anyone have any ideas about that? I hope I'm not too late with my question!! Thanks for your replies!

[quote name='collipop']Dude, I can recall them mentioning this twice on the cagcast.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember it from the last few cagcasts and they haven't posted the e3 one yet, but if they talked about it, what was their conclusion? Can you, or can you not use a controller with the Kinect during games?

CheapyD, Wombat, Shipwreck thanks for all the Twitter feeds. I can only imagine all the fun you guys had together. Just one question did any of you take your significant other? I plan on going to E3 one time in my life and don't know if my wife would enjoy it.

Looking forward to the E3 CAGCast.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']No surprise that the CAG crew is down on Sony, as usual.

I'll assume that they thought Microsoft's presser was masterful![/QUOTE]

considering most the MS conference was about 'project shitbox' i dont expect much praise from cheapy wombat or shipwreck..

[quote name='collipop']I thought cheapy said they recorded a podcast.

So where is it?[/QUOTE]

Cheapy said he wasn't really happy with the audio quality, so he probably wont be releasing it as an official CAGcast, I hope he releases it soon!

Cheapy, I'm just going to accuse you of being in bed with Microsoft BEFORE the Cagcast. You know it's coming no matter what you say.

:)

[quote name='Microshock']No offense to Wombat (love you man) but you put on some weight.

Is that diet still going well?[/QUOTE]

I think you just answered your own question.

[quote name='lowgear26']Cheapy, I'm just going to accuse you of being in bed with Microsoft BEFORE the Cagcast. You know it's coming no matter what you say.

:)[/QUOTE]

Zing

[quote name='Thevoiceinyourhead']I think you just answered your own question.[/QUOTE]

Well he said he's a ball before but maybe he was a bigger ball beforehand so maybe the diet is working?

bread's done
Back