• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Drkirby

Drkirby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hmmm, that's odd.

Almost seems like they are trying to clear them out or something.

New Bundles incoming maybe? Price drop to $100 to combat a possible 360 arcade Price drop to $150? Or they are just the old versions.

#32 AceSXE

AceSXE

They Hate Logic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:57 PM

I think it is just because the black wii with added items is 199. White wii's are probably not moving as well since they are not new to anyone and they do not really come with as much as the black one. I do not foresee any Wii with 3d capability for whoever above said that, they havent even mastered HD yet.
Posted Image

#33 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

In general I think it is really foolish to purchase something game related for more than $50 a month before E3. Hell, I'm holding off on a Turtle Beach X31 headset because I'm sure that will come down in price too.
Posted Image

#34 Dakinggamer

Dakinggamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

Awesome deal!! That was fast :lol:
My Game Collection
Dakinggamer's Paradise
Want: Wii u, PS4, Xbox 720

#35 rly723

rly723

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

Is the color of the Wii really a big deal? I have the white Wii either in the entertainment center cabinet or behind the tv anyways so its usually hidden out of view while playing. I know the novelty act of having multiple colors was a nice marketing strategy for the gamecube too, but it all serves the same purpose as long as it works.Same product, different color, i'd take the cheaper price for whichever one it is.

#36 SilverBulletKY

SilverBulletKY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

Is this that great of a deal? Aren't the old white Wiis without Wii Sports Resort going for 149.99 at Amazon anyway?

#37 DemonGamer24

DemonGamer24

Sniper, no sniping!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

Is the color of the Wii really a big deal? I have the white Wii either in the entertainment center cabinet or behind the tv anyways so its usually hidden out of view while playing. I know the novelty act of having multiple colors was a nice marketing strategy for the gamecube too, but it all serves the same purpose as long as it works.Same product, different color, i'd take the cheaper price for whichever one it is.

*facepalm*

No one seems to get it. This is the old Wii pacage. There are two NEW ones, now packaged with Wii Sports Resort and a white OR black Wii. White new Wii's are STILL being made, but it now includes WSR, just like the black Wii. The black Wii was never sold without WSR, hence the reason that there are no discounted black Wii's. They are discontinuing the old Wii bundle (which NEVER came in black), which is why these are so cheap. There is no 3D or HD Wii coming soon.

You are all making this way too complicating.

#38 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:10 PM

Hmmm, that's odd.

Almost seems like they are trying to clear them out or something.

yay...I think so.