• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Penguin1084

Penguin1084

The Disney Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:27 PM

i'm not a backseat wanna be mod.

this is not a deal, and the kmart rep should know that. if it was some random posting everyone else would be saying it.

give it up bro, SHC is the man.

and his name is green so he's just as good as a mod :P

541460_10200940885341320_940060124_n.jpg

#32 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

The point was killed by Marlowe?

#33 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:40 PM

What mramazing basically said. SHC is TRYING to give even more back to this community, and after all the deals he's posted for us, God forbid having numerous people point out this is the wrong thread isn't enough. I'm sure the mods will remove it with no problem in a little bit...

Nonetheless though, thanks SHC. If I think of anything, I'll let you know!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#34 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:51 PM

Never, ever post anything but a deals thread in the deals forum......:fridge:

I just thought it was a fun concept and didn't know where to put it. Never really participated in a forum like this before.

#35 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

I just thought it was a fun concept and didn't know where to put it. Never really participated in a forum like this before.

Welcome to CAG - here are your 30 achievement pts for posting in the wrong forum and surviving...

BTW, saw Saix_XIII's question posted over at the Kmart blog - *definitely* interested in more ps3 compilations. Team ICO rumors have been killing me...

Edited by Jerajdai, 07 June 2010 - 06:24 PM.

#36 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

tell us what you think of natal ;)

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#37 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

tell us what you think of natal ;)

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#38 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:15 PM

I say remove this thread and start over... it's too big of a mess now.

#39 bluedotlounge

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Just got my Capcom E3 after party invite. This year's musical guest is The Sounds.

#40 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:59 PM

don't sweat it. i think more people are upset that other CAGs are giving you a pass than the actual posting in the wrong forum. Smells of favoritism.

Welcome to CAG - here are your 30 achievement pts for posting in the wrong forum and surviving...

It's a rite of passage. You post in the wrong forum, you take your "In 4 100000"s and you go about your way. I love the newbs though who do it and then yell at you like it's your fault for reading. Those threads are always hilarious.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#41 Whambamm

Whambamm

Thank you ma'am

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:19 PM

Since you're hooking us up with that awesome Castlevania: Lords of Shadow preorder deal, I'm assuming you have a connection with Konami. In the case that you run into a Konami representative, please ask the following:

Is there any new news concerning a new game in the Suikoden series, preferably Suikoden VI? Is it even being discussed?

If you meet up with Sega reps: Is there any chance of a Skies of Arcadia 2 announcement?

If you meet up with Koei reps: Are they working on Dynasty Warriors 7?
Posted Image Posted Image

Winner of the 2004 and 2006 CAG NFL Suicide Pool.
My Tradelist

Posted Image

#42 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

If you meet up with Koei reps: Are they working on Dynasty Warriors 7?

Not to be a prick or anything but if they have all these Dynasty Warriors games I'm assuming they have 7 (8, 9 and 10) in the works.
MLIFTgM.gif

#43 bluedotlounge

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

Not to be a prick or anything but if they have all these Dynasty Warriors games I'm assuming they have 7 (8, 9 and 10) in the works.

They're busying right now working on Fist of the Northstar, Quantum Theory, Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll, Warriors: Legends of Troy. I have appointments to see them at E3.

#44 mastagoalie

mastagoalie

long live games and 420

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:01 AM

Have fun OP, I hope to partake in e3 excitement next year for my first in 10 :) don't forget to bang a hot model in a dirty bathroom at the convention center ;)
-Masta

#45 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:31 AM

Ask Sega about Shenmue 3. I know they get tons of questions about it, but dammit the game needs to be made.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#46 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:33 AM

Ask Sega about Shenmue 3. I know they get tons of questions about it, but dammit the game needs to be made.

This.
MLIFTgM.gif

#47 RedGamer

RedGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:15 PM

Inquire as to if Ninja Theory is making Devil May Cry 5 or what there next game after Enslaved will be.

Ask DICE about Mirror's Edge 2.

#48 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:51 PM

I posted a bunch of questions pertaining to Atlus's foray into digital distribution on your blog. I know that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with K-Mart since you guys offer physical products, but I'd appreciate you asking those questions.

Oh and ask Capcom if they plan on doing anything with Power Stone. playable characters in Marvel vs Capcom 3, an XBLA/PSN port of power stone 1 & 2, Power Stone 3... anything. We need more power stone.

#49 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

Oh and ask Capcom if they plan on doing anything with Power Stone. an XBLA/PSN port of power stone 1 & 2, Power Stone 3... anything. We need more power stone.

Easily the best post on these forums in years.
MLIFTgM.gif

#50 Guest_eastshore4_*

Guest_eastshore4_*

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

Not so much a question, but if the Phantom people happen to have a booth for whatever reason, walk up and slap the shit out of them.