Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6076 replies to this topic

#31 mattBLiTZ

mattBLiTZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:35 PM

Dude Snoopy is an incredible multiplayer game. You should be thanking him.

#32 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

only games on that list I won't own will be Portal, Zombie Apoc and Uno Rush (unless anyone can recommend it, even if I already own Uno). I just have a terrible feeling I'll never get around to playing any of em...[/QUOTE]

i got zombie apocolypse and its cool like for 2-3 days played it somewhat alot and never touched it again-gets to repetive-to quick-

at least for me it did-then i again i paid $10 for it since i love zombie shit for $5 maybe it be cool

#33 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:45 PM

Dude Snoopy is an incredible multiplayer game. You should be thanking him.

will do-and like i said the 15-20 min i played yesterday were fun-

so yeah i will try it out again-especially now since i saw some dude mentioning he wants to buy it-and of course your recommendation-

#34 mattBLiTZ

mattBLiTZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

As the previously #1 ranked player I obviously put a lot of time into the game, and I can say with experience that it's an excellent multiplayer game. Takes some getting used to, certainly, but I think you'll enjoy it if you try it out for a bit :]

#35 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

my nephew just bought snoopy without my permission wasted the points i was saving for shadow complex-and trials-this week

i got on to check my points as i was waiting for this sale and was like wtf happened to my points-then checked my library--full games and saw snoopy-and again i was like wtf-snoopy-kids like 6 so i can't be mad at him.-so i had to try it out- shit- can't give it back so i might as well try it and you know it wasnt that bad-only played 15-20 min though-

Sounds like you need to setup the family controls for when you aren't around to prevent misuse or tell him mom and dad he pretty much spent your money and for them to pay up.
Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#36 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

Sounds like you need to setup the family controls for when you aren't around to prevent misuse.

yeah i think i will cuz this time i seem to have gotten lucky-as the game doesn't seem to be bad-but yeah your right this would prevent future probs.

#37 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:08 PM

Is Splosion Man any good? I'll prob pick up that and Trials HD.

card.png
453976.png

#38 timesplitt

timesplitt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

yes, yes, ive waited 2 months for this, im so biting on the shadow complex

Sounds like you need to setup the family controls for when you aren't around to prevent misuse or tell him mom and dad he pretty much spent your money and for them to pay up.

oh to see the look on the 6 year old's face when he tries to do it again, my brother did that to me way back when, when he added a password to his game filled pc

#39 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

You know what? I've actually heard good things about Snoopy.

Contra at 240 pts... any thoughts? I'm still mad I bought Smash TV. Old arcade games just don't have the same feel on the 360.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#40 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

Contra at 240 pts... any thoughts?

Contra reviews I'd rather have the NES version personally.

#41 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

I just bought 'Splosion man for 400 points! WOOHOO!

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#42 ChicoChanqlueta

ChicoChanqlueta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

The only problem with Splosion Man is that it gets incredibly hard in that you have to plan dozens of jumps in advance. It's lots of fun at first with great humor, but the difficulty spike can be a bit crazy at times.
Posted Image

#43 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

The only problem with Splosion Man is that it gets incredibly hard in that you have to plan dozens of jumps in advance. It's lots of fun at first with great humor, but the difficulty spike can be a bit crazy at times.

Agreed. My husband and I enjoyed the co-op play for a while, but it just gets insanely hard, what with near-memorization required in certain areas. Having to perfectly time jumps and 'splodes together is very challenging, and we've largely given up on the game. I still will play a single-player level now and again, but the difficulty ramp is a little too high, in my opinion.

#44 zerotl

zerotl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

Castlevania for sure, and N+, and maybe bomberman live

#45 Slappybob

Slappybob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:50 PM

Thinking about doing:

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled - 400 Microsoft Points
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment - 800 Microsoft Points
TMNT: 1989 Arcade - 240 Microsoft Points

Looks like a good use of $20
The Douchebag Porpoise does not save drowning sailors, it just mocks them as they struggle. What a jerk!

Posted Image
Currently playing:
:360: Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands
:xbox: Mechwarrior
:ps2: Final Fantasy X
:psp: Legend of Heroes
:pc: Portal

#46 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:50 PM

Trials HD dropped.

#47 ONESTARv2

ONESTARv2

Dreamcast Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:52 PM

awe, I thought the huge list was going on all this week, but I can wait until wed. Only thing on there I really want is Castlevania, as I have everything else on the list that I wanted.
*The Cadillac of signatures*

#48 Shaner64

Shaner64

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

think I i'm gonna bite on Trials HD and Marvel vs Capcom 2, hell for a little over 1,000 points its a steal!

#49 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

Just downloaded Shadow Complex. Such a great deal.

#50 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:09 PM

I was just going to grab Shadow Complex and Trials HD, but I think I'm gonna get 'Splosion Man too. I still have to decide. Either way, I'm definitely going to take advantage of some awesome deals!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#51 Sulik2

Sulik2

Fallout Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

Awesome, finally got Trials and Sploison Man. How good was turtles in time?
Posted Image

#52 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:19 PM

Deadliest Warrior: The Game out July 14th
Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#53 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

picked up TrialsHD. On the fence on Turtles in Time... is it worth the 5 dollars?

As for Splosion Man, yes the difficulty ramps up but they are very doable. I loved the game. Speaking of which, if any is up for doing the multiplayer game and acheivements (cakes), hit me.

#54 daminion

daminion

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

My 8yo son beat it. It's one of his favorite games on the 360.

#55 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:48 PM

So I recall it being discussed in the last version of this thread, but have we gotten any actual confirmations for the 23rd and Risk Factions / Puzzle Quest 2?

I have found this

http://www.ea.com/games/risk-factions

Where is says 'Ships 06/23' so I would imagine that means put on Live?

I am just quoting myself to repeat the question because there are no answers! haha

*Edit* I just saw the change in the OP that threw Risk Factions in on the 23rd. I highly doubt that we will get 3 releases on a single day so perhaps puzzle quest will be on the 30th.

#56 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:05 PM

banjo tooie, n+, panzer general this week and next week 3 more games and i'm set..

#57 colt4by5

colt4by5

Works every time.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

Thanks OP, your thread has saved me a lot of money!

#58 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Having to perfectly time jumps and 'splodes together is very challenging, and we've largely given up on the game. I still will play a single-player level now and again, but the difficulty ramp is a little too high, in my opinion.

My 8yo son beat it. It's one of his favorite games on the 360.

Sounds like your son would have fared well in the NES era. I gave up on 'Splosion Man during the demo, knowing immediately how frustratingly difficult the game would be.

You should get him Trials HD if you haven't already.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#59 mattBLiTZ

mattBLiTZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:09 PM

Indeed it seems Deadliest Warrior: The Game is coming July 14.

#60 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

I always look forward to this thread for some reason, its so much fun getting xbla games for cheap!

I do the same too, it's so exciting to look forward to them.

I already got MvC2, gonna return a few thing at GS to get a 1600 points card then put the rest to Halo Reach or MGS Rising or Crysis 2 or something.

Need to get Castlevania, Castle Crashers, and 'Splosion Man.