Win Kinect (Project Natal) for Xbox 360

Thanks!! I really doubt I have any chance of winning cause its such a long contest and i bet over 100k people will sign up :\ but thanks for the chance anyway!!

[quote name='Matedawg11']Thanks!! I really doubt I have any chance of winning cause its such a long contest and i bet over 100k people will sign up :\ but thanks for the chance anyway!![/QUOTE]
Just enter and keep entering. I won a bundle of games from an Xbox halloween context a couple years ago, it was one of those download a gamer pic for entry things.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Just enter and keep entering. I won a bundle of games from an Xbox halloween context a couple years ago, it was one of those download a gamer pic for entry things.[/QUOTE]

Thats actually awesome I didnt think anyone won those. ahaha kudos

[quote name='Matedawg11']Thanks!! I really doubt I have any chance of winning cause its such a long contest and i bet over 100k people will sign up :\ but thanks for the chance anyway!![/QUOTE]

This!

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So is this an enter once a day thing?[/QUOTE]
It seems that is twice per day.

From the Official Rules:
Limit: Each participant may enter two (2) times, one per entry method, per day during the
Promotion Period.

Awesome, yeah I just got the email confirmation mentioning this.

[quote name='Hsith']It seems that is twice per day.

From the Official Rules:
Limit: Each participant may enter two (2) times, one per entry method, per day during the
Promotion Period.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='playing mantis']Anyone have proof that this is an official contest?[/QUOTE]

Yes it links from the official Xbox page on Facebook and Twitter.

Contest rules say there will also be 15 prizes of two unspecified games, and 20 prizes of 1600 MSP. So even if you're not interested in Kinect, there's still other goodies to be won.

Thanks OP, entered. I want to enter via Twitter too but twitter is down and theres only about half an hour left in the contest. One entry is better than no entry i guess.

[quote name='OddLogik']Thanks OP, entered. I want toenter via Twitter too but twitter is down and theres only about half an hour left in the contest. One entry is better than no entry i guess.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you've got plenty of time. The contest ends in July, not June.

bread's done
Back