Gamestop.com Daily Deal- $5 off ANY Pre-order Game

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
$5 off any preorder title! (Excludes consoles, hardware and accessories.)

Step 1: Add any preorder title to your cart.

Step 2: Enter coupon code 5PRE into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page. Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.

Step 3: Proceed to checkout as normal. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Online only. May not be combined with other offers. Excludes consoles, hardware and accessories. Expires 06/16/10 at 11 am CST.

No, it's not as good of a deal as 25OFF, but it may be a long time before we see another deal like this. :D

EDIT: And before anyone asks, no, this does not stack with any other coupon codes, including $10 ones. YMMV on if you send C.S. an e-mail or call.

Last edited by a moderator:
'meh'

when was the last time that you actually HAD to preorder anything to get it? it seems the best deals are always AFTER release date. i never got the point of needing something day 1. youre waiting weeks/months for something, whats another day or two?

i realize some LEs are truly hard to find, MGS comes to mind, but those are really few and far between.

Thanx Jackie Chandler. is that 25off still going at all on orders over $100(including preorders?) I made about 4 orders of preorders but that was before black ops was announced... if not this is a good deal. Thanx!

[quote name='Velo214']Thanx Jackie Chandler. is that 25off still going at all on orders over $100(including preorders?) I made about 4 orders of preorders but that was before black ops was announced... if not this is a good deal. Thanx![/QUOTE]
Sadly, it isn't. It changed to 25DEAL a while back, but it didn't work on pre-orders, and now that's expired, too. This is obviously a better deal on handheld pre-orders since it isn't a % Off (may be a good time to pre-order Pokemon Black/White or Golden Sun DS), but if you don't have a $10 code or think you'll have luck getting Customer Service to stack them, I'd say now is the time to try it. :D

yep, just tried with black ops and trinity universe. thanx anyway, i might bite for trinity universe, cuz like cross edge it might both suck/rock and be ultra rare in a few months.

So I thought I'd take this little bonus since I got a gift card, and GS has the Metroid artfolio (can we just say portfolio?) Well, the promotional doesn't work for in-store pickups I guess (nor would my gift card from the description, but that's less dumb.) Oh well, I'll pre-order it some other day, maybe with a better deal.

I know a deal is a deal, but this one kinda feels like a punch in the crotch. especially if you want a deal on preordering a CE of a game, like say Fallout: NV.

[quote name='AAdvance']I always thought GS gave you $5 off the top of a pre-order anyway...am I wrong?[/QUOTE] Yeah the $5 is just a deposit. So, to preorder something you lose $5, but it's $5 cheaper when you pick it up.

[quote name='TravistyOJ']Yeah the $5 is just a deposit. So, to preorder something you lose $5, but it's $5 cheaper when you pick it up.[/QUOTE]
Ahhh, it all makes sense now...

bread's done
Back