Nintendo 3DS

• Please log in to reply
8024 replies to this topic

#6661 Cao Cao

Cao Cao

Spoooooooky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

Outside of the Nintendo Direct, Atlus released a new Story Trailer for Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, revealing that the US release date is April 16th at retail and on the eShop.

#6662 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Another CAG mentioned this in another thread but Best Buy is currently having a sale on a few recent 3DS games:

Professor Layton - $14.99

Kid Icarus - $14.99

Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $19.99

Shipping is free. Picked up Icarus and Layton as I already have Paper Mario.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#6663 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

Thanks for sharing this!!! I'm all over Professor Layton and Kid Icarus at those prices! Hopefully this is in-store too.

#6664 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Another CAG mentioned this in another thread but Best Buy is currently having a sale on a few recent 3DS games:

Kid Icarus - $14.99

Just picked up all 3 for when I get a 3DSXL later this year. I'm hoping we get a nice Monster Hunter bundle over here like Europe.
\\:D/

#6665 Alucard0x

Alucard0x

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Thanks antlp89. Gonna go pick up professor Layton and kid Icarus when bestbuy opens up today.

#6666 Alucard0x

Alucard0x

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

There's already a thread but if no one saw it bestbuy also has both pokemon black2/white2 at $15.

#6667 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Outside of the Nintendo Direct, Atlus released a new Story Trailer for Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, revealing that the US release date is April 16th at retail and on the eShop.

SMT is a series that requires no trailers, it's an auto take my money now :lol:. I am waiting for the announcement of them bringing SMT IV over here. Also Professor Layton for $15, god damn that is a sexy price for that. I had to buy that.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#6668 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

There are some other 3DS games on sale in that Best Buy President's Day Sale:

Style Savvy - $19.99:

http://www.bestbuy.c...30215&lp=2&cp=2

Crosswords Plus - $14.99:

http://www.bestbuy.c...30215&lp=5&cp=2

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#6669 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

Anyone ever have any issues adding someone to their friends list?

I'm trying to add someone and his friend code is showing as invalid and he said mine is also showing as invalid.

Anyone know what might be the problem?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#6670 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Kid Icarus - $14.99

Damn. Looks like I missed out. I would have picked up both PL and KI. Grrr....

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#6671 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Damn. Looks like I missed out. I would have picked up both PL and KI. Grrr....

Well, in case anybody else is interested in another deal

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm is 14.99 at Fry's at the moment.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#6672 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

I'm tempted by BitTrip Saga on the eShop for $10, but Amazon has it got about $11.50. It strikes me though as the kind of game I'd play way more if I didn't have to have the cart on me. Opinions from anyone who's played it?

#6673 chronosnes

chronosnes

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

I'm tempted by BitTrip Saga on the eShop for $10, but Amazon has it got about $11.50. It strikes me though as the kind of game I'd play way more if I didn't have to have the cart on me. Opinions from anyone who's played it?

Can't really give an opinion on the game itself but I will say that for $1.50 more I'd get the physical cart.

#6674 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Well, in case anybody else is interested in another deal

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm is 14.99 at Fry's at the moment.

Available in store only

#6675 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

It's a great collection of games, though the only issues I had were that 3D mode wasn't very good and that the menu controls weren't consistent throughout the entire game.

#6676 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Available in store only

My hopes and dreams are ruined.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#6677 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

It's a great collection of games, though the only issues I had were that 3D mode wasn't very good and that the menu controls weren't consistent throughout the entire game.

Yeah, I've heard the 3D was hit or miss and caused slow down at points. For me, that doesn't matter because I'm actually incapable of seeing the 3D effect due to the way my eyes (don't) work. I've been thinking about doing a blog on it, and I'm curious how many others are in a similar situation.

#6678 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

It's been revealed that Shin Megami Tensei IV is coming to Japan on May 23rd.

And with it comes this gorgeous limited edition 3DS XL:

Posted Image

#6679 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

I posted about it in the eShop thread, but it'll probably get more exposure here. It's been confirmed that we'll be getting the Zelda Oracle games sometime.

#6680 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Good news for those who haven't played them - they are excellent. I'm going to pass though since I still play them about once a year.

#6681 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'd get the digital version. At $11 you're not likely to be able to sell the cart again.

I did prefer the 3DS version if you have a wii. The paddle games are easier to control. It would be nice if they'd sell the six games individually rather than loading the collection up each time.

#6682 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

It would be great if Nintendo had some means of transferring game card saves to the digital version of Bit.Trip Saga, as I'm assuming that there's no way currently to do that through legit means.

#6683 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'd get the digital version. At $11 you're not likely to be able to sell the cart again.

I did prefer the 3DS version if you have a wii. The paddle games are easier to control. It would be nice if they'd sell the six games individually rather than loading the collection up each time.

I don't have much time for consoles or else Id go the Wii route. Portables are the only way I have any time to play games between working full time and grad school =/

It would be great if Nintendo had some means of transferring game card saves to the digital version of Bit.Trip Saga, as I'm assuming that there's no way currently to do that through legit means.

Supposedly an app/tool is coming this spring to do that very thing. No idea why saves can't be backed up on system memory. Its totally dumb.

#6684 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Supposedly an app/tool is coming this spring to do that very thing. No idea why saves can't be backed up on system memory. Its totally dumb.

Really? I've heard nothing about that, but it would be great to have true ownership of my saves for once.

#6685 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Really? I've heard nothing about that, but it would be great to have true ownership of my saves for once.

http://www.siliconer...japan-in-march/

Doesn't sound like a real backup tool, just a transfer utility for digital downloads. Also no word if it will transfer from digital to cartridge, but knowing Nintendo that'd make too much sense =)

Edited by johnnypark, 22 February 2013 - 12:48 AM.

#6686 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Good news for those who haven't played them - they are excellent. I'm going to pass though since I still play them about once a year.

Just finished Ages and started a linked Seasons as part of my plan to replay the Zelda series prior to WWWU (Wind Waker WiiU). Would love it if Capcom made another portable 2D Zelda. So much better than the 3DS games.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#6687 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

Just finished Ages and started a linked Seasons as part of my plan to replay the Zelda series prior to WWWU (Wind Waker WiiU). Would love it if Capcom made another portable 2D Zelda. So much better than the 3DS games.

Have you played them before? They are both great and on the short list of games I wish I could play again for the first time. The DS games are an embarrassment in comparison.

#6688 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/25/nintendo-3ds-save-data-transfer-tool-headed-to-japan-in-march/

Doesn't sound like a real backup tool, just a transfer utility for digital downloads. Also no word if it will transfer from digital to cartridge, but knowing Nintendo that'd make too much sense =)

It's more than just a transfer tool. From what I've been told anyway.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#6689 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

Then what is it?

The Bit.Trip Saga sale is over anyways. Crashmo is $5.99 for the next week.

#6690 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

I posted about it in the eShop thread, but it'll probably get more exposure here. It's been confirmed that we'll be getting the Zelda Oracle games sometime.

Never owned them. Will definitely look into.