sgaldis

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

hell naw

#92 Drizztd9

Drizztd9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

Lol yet again i blew my credit before they drop a B2G1......sigh.
Posted Image

#93 canedaddy

canedaddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

Confirmed B2G1 free in Maryland stores. 2 stores said it's starting at 4PM (right now), 2 stores said 7pm. I'll be going to the store soon, screw online gamestop.

Where in Maryland?

#94 SpockBlocker

SpockBlocker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

Where in Maryland?

Dundalk and Whitemarsh. Probably in Glen Burnie too, didn't check.

#95 canedaddy

canedaddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:39 PM

Dundalk and Whitemarsh. Probably in Glen Burnie too, didn't check.

Thanks. :)

#96 tbassett

tbassett

MW2 Still King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

hoping to find these three in one store:

Tatsonoku Vs. Capcom
Mass Effect 2
Ratchet & Clank: ACIT

come on GameStop make the stars align

#97 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

the B2G1 free [used] is the GameStop standard. if you're not [at least] using this promo when purchasing used, then you've got it wrong.
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#98 dsheinem

dsheinem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

I can confirm that my local PA store is not doing it this weekend. So it's not everywhere.

#99 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

B2G1 free and CAG16 and Saver are stacking for me.

I have a question (hopefully someone can answer):
I can't return both the games, I know that. But what if I wanted to return ONE of them or swap it out for another game in-store (or maybe even put some $ down for pre-order)? Would they let me do that? I mean either way they'd still get my money (I honestly don't see the problem with what I'm saying; I get 1 game and 1 free game and the same value for the other game goes down for a Halo Reach pre-order).

I'm not planning on scamming them, but lately I've returned every game I bought from them online (even Splinter Cell Conviction, which I thought I would love). But I know for a fact I'll love Deadly Prem :D

#100 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

I can't return both the games, I know that. But what if I wanted to return ONE of them or swap it out for another game in-store (or maybe even put some $ down for pre-order)? Would they let me do that?

I'm not planning on scamming them, but lately I've returned every game I bought from them online (even Splinter Cell Conviction, which I thought I would love). But I know for a fact I'll love Deadly Prem :D

I've wondered about that too because i hate when they send me incomplete games. I think they just give you a prorated amount back instead of letting you swap out say a $40 for one of their 40 games. because pricing on the website and in store is different.

Edited by shrike4242, 18 June 2010 - 12:18 AM.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#101 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

Nope i do it all the time free games!!!!!!

You're a dumb shit. Enjoy the sells!

#102 xMalachi

xMalachi

Meow Mix Disaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

I can't return both the games, I know that. But what if I wanted to return ONE of them or swap it out for another game in-store (or maybe even put some $ down for pre-order)? Would they let me do that? I mean either way they'd still get my money (I honestly don't see the problem with what I'm saying; I get 1 game and 1 free game and the same value for the other game goes down for a Halo Reach pre-order).

Not stacking for me. They should let you swap out for another game. When I worked there you could buy fillers and then return for the game you want at a diff store. For example, they have 2 of the 3 games you want and another gamestop has the other. So you can buy the 2 games you want + a game that is the same price as the other game you want and then go to another Gamestop that has the game you want in stock and exchange it there.

#103 Drizztd9

Drizztd9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

I got lucky on my last gamestop.com order. Matter of fact they came in today. All 6 of my games were complete with box/book/case and even promo codes....except for 1 DS with no cover art. Just wish i woulda waited a week and got this B2G1 lol
Posted Image

#104 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

the B2G1 free [used] is the GameStop standard. if you're not [at least] using this promo when purchasing used, then you've got it wrong.

Really? Cause I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a B2G1 sale in over 6 months.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#105 GoVols

GoVols

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:23 PM

what is the online code for B2G1????

#106 Sheir

Sheir

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

How is that highway robbery? The game is still $60 MSRP and they're selling the used version $10 less. Get off your high horse.

Considering it came out in October and goes for 43 dollars new on Amazon, yeah, I'd say it's a pretty bad deal.

Stop taking life so seriously.

#107 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

It's sad that I have been looking forward to this for a while, and then when it comes I can't find anything that is a good price. :( Maybe the local GS here will have something tomorrow morning.

#108 xx1jpt5xx

xx1jpt5xx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

just picked up:

red dead redemption
lost planet 2
borderlands

at my local gs.

#109 au7oma7ic

au7oma7ic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

yea, I think he might have been confusing GS with other retailers, they always have the 3rd as -0.00

Wooo

#110 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

what is the online code for b2g1????

b2g1free

Posted Image

#111 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

Well, I can't get CAG16 and B2G1FREE to stack.

Anyone else?
Posted Image

#112 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

I've wondered about that too because i hate when they send me incomplete games. I think they just give you a prorated amount back instead of letting you swap out say a $40 for one of their 40 games. because pricing on the website and in store is different.

Ahh thanks, hope they do do that.

Edited by shrike4242, 18 June 2010 - 12:19 AM.

#113 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

Ahh thanks, hope they do do that.

and if they don't, I'll just return the whole shebang.

Praying my Fire Emblem comes complete.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#114 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

I can only imagine if you got both codes to stack it would be through sheer luck and web error, since B2G1 states explicitly "cannot be combined with any other discounts"..or offers. Whatever.
Posted Image

#115 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:55 PM

I looked at the order preview, and every game shows up full priced. That might make a return much easier.

Gahh I wish someone who's bought B2G1 free online before would answer us.

EDIT: I had the window where I was making this post open for a long time so that's before I saw Capt. Joel's post :P So no one thinks I'm an idiot for asking something that was addressed.

#116 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

Confirmed at the stores in my area...bout time, now I gotta see what I haven't already picked up lol.

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

Free iTunes and Amazon credit -- http://m.freemyapps....re/url/c1b61416

#117 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

come to think of it, my last purchase did list Just Case 2 as 0.00.

The prorating was on a 20 off 80 sale where I bought Alan Wake LE. That one I returned for a prorated amount in store.

Well, the scammers will probably take advantage but i hope a bus hits them on the way to Gamestop.

au7oma7c- you're right. adults don't do such things. I would just feel bad about it and return all three games at once. or at least tell them about it like fuerza and offer to get a lower prorated refund.

holy pretzel - understood. I've never had to swap one out before so I don't know. But i have asked for manuals and coverart and the guys at my GS are pretty cool.

Ees7Y.jpg

#118 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

I'll be using this to get some Wii accessories on the cheap.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#119 lildude

lildude

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

Don't you have to bring your packing list if you are returning a game to B&M? Wouldn't the GS employee know (by looking at the packing list) if you are trying to return 2 games and keep the free game?

#120 ravingod

ravingod

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

I don't think the idea of B2G1 Free and then trading in the 2 priced ones for full credit would work. When they scan the bar code as you try to get full credit on the 2, won't all the games bought show up on the screen (meaning they will see the free game there)?