Gohastings.com Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 used games

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#121 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:08 AM

I can't access any games, movies, books. All return that same message. Did we break it?

Same here the web page is not working anymore

#122 DeathFromAbove

DeathFromAbove

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:09 AM

No problem, their site always starts erroring out whenever they run one of these sales.

#123 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:10 AM

The site is borked!

#124 DeathFromAbove

DeathFromAbove

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:11 AM

The site is borked!

Try using the Quickview button by hovering over the thumbnail of the item you want instead of clicking on the title of the item.

#125 joshb123

joshb123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:53 AM

joshb123, if you hover in the middle of the thumbnails a Quickview button will appear, you can use that to select which version you want to add to the cart. If you try to click on the title for the full view you will get the error message.

On another note, I was able to get the gametime10 coupon to combine with the B2G1 for $1 by adding the coupon to my cart before adding any games. The discount was taken off of the 2 games that were not $1.

I figured that out like 30 seconds after I posted thanks.

Ps I bought
Infinite Undiscovery
Halo Wars
Eternal Sonata
Star Ocean
Sacred 2
Dead Space
$74 and change

#126 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:57 AM

Coolio, thanks y'all. I just placed two different orders. Hastings has really good prices!

#127 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:06 AM

well nobody answer my question.

when you place the order did they charge you right away or still in progress?

#128 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:19 AM

well nobody answer my question.

when you place the order did they charge you right away or still in progress?

Usually when it ships. But since it's a weekend, it probably won't go on your statement till Monday. Happy? ;)

#129 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:26 AM

Coolio, thanks y'all. I just placed two different orders. Hastings has really good prices!

Yes. They do. I was pleasantly surprised by my order of Killzone 2, Resistance 2, and Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction only costing $34-ish after tax and shipping. The same order would have likely cost around $50-ish from Game Stop and that's with the current B2G1 promotion they have right now.

#130 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:28 AM

great psp game prices.. definitely ordering some crap next payday

Currently Playing:

:pc: Payday 2 , Diablo 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic

fs_overall.png

#131 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:33 AM

Shipping basically negates any deal at the $15 or less price range compared with GameStop B2G1 and free shipping. I'm sure theres some pricier stuff that paying shipping on still beats GameStop B2G1.

#132 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:02 PM

Shipping basically negates any deal at the $15 or less price range compared with GameStop B2G1 and free shipping.

In some cases, for some people it doesn't.

Hastings doesn't ship games without case art and instructions, where gamestop's DS games almost always have that crappy generic cover art and no instructions. I wont pay any price for an incomplete product.
gwensigol8.png

#133 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:47 PM

Man they're quick. :applause:

I ordered 3 games Saturday morning, two showed up today from TX (I'm in IL) cases in near perfect shape, games are in immaculate condition (don't even looked like anyone played 'em) one manual is missing a cover (NMH) and Wario comes with a registration code and manual and both are complete.

Very happy with this order (so far), should have 3 more games showing up in the next few days, still waiting on Excite Truck to ship. Hastings is kickin' bottom once again for me. :D

#134 ploppsdman

ploppsdman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:11 PM

WTF? I ordered Friday and it hasnt even shipped. And I'm in Illinois????

#135 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

Man they're quick. :applause:

I ordered 3 games Saturday morning, two showed up today from TX (I'm in IL) cases in near perfect shape, games are in immaculate condition (don't even looked like anyone played 'em) one manual is missing a cover (NMH) and Wario comes with a registration code and manual and both are complete.

Very happy with this order (so far), should have 3 more games showing up in the next few days, still waiting on Excite Truck to ship. Hastings is kickin' bottom once again for me. :D

I agree, I ordered on Saturday and got my Bayonetta this morning. That was for standard shipping too. It came complete, I will update on Borderlands and Split Second when they come in but so far I am very pleased! :D

#136 x9248

x9248

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

Bought 3 games on Friday, 1 was shipped Saturday morning and arrived Monday. The other 2 were shipped Monday and arrived today (Wednesday). I live in Kansas tho so I'm only 2 states away.

All games came in original box, but 1 doesn't have the booklet. The discs themselves are immaculate considering they are used games. Will definitely use GH again.

x9248.png

#137 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

Just got my Split Second and Borderlands today to complete my order. They also came complete with box and manual. Game discs were very clean and I'm happy about that. Will be looking forward to the next GH deals!

#138 jab1235

jab1235

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

bought my games on friday, they shipped saterday and i got them today.

mass effect 1 looks brand new, but it's not sealed
dead rising is in pretty good condition and complete
but the sabotour waas sent "previosly veiwed" when i bought "used" - it's in a black blockbuster case and didn't come with the manual, there's a little bit of nasty stuff on top and im not sure what it is but i'm pretty sure i don't want to, and it doesn't have the manual. i'll probably just buy a new case and manual.

#139 nekromantix

nekromantix

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:40 AM

Think I need to make my PS3 my main system. Everything comes super duper mint if I get it for the PS3. My 360 luck has been dwindling steadily.

Ordered DW6, Borderlands Expansion and Tetris Evolution. DW6 looks like it was used to buff the sidewalk, no manual and case completely broken and missing the top and bottom (can see through it when held horizontally. Tetris Evolution/Borderlands came mint and complete.

Transformers ROTF, Halo Wars and Jurassic: the Hunted in order number 2. ROTF looks like it was rubbed on the sidewalk and no manual. Jurassic no manual and looking in the same condition. Yet to receive Halo Wars.

Genji PS3, Armored Core 4 360, Two Worlds. Genji super mint. Armored Core 4 same condition as ROTF/Jurassic. Yet to receive Two Worlds.

SSFIV 360, Risen and Yakuza 3. SSFIV mint but black box. Yakuza 3 super mint. Yet to receive Risen.

Probably call and see if I can return Order Number 2 pending how Halo Wars comes. Armored Core order probably going to want to return. Don't feel like installing them all to see if they work right now. Might be the final nail in the coffin.

#140 regdent

regdent

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:40 AM

My first gohastings experience was not a great one. i ordered call of duty for the wii and received borderlands for the ps3 wtf
I dont think they are ever going to belive me that is so random i may just take the points at goozex.

#141 mmjr3

mmjr3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

Got my 6 PS3 games that I ordered. Placed the order Friday morning and 4 came Monday and the other 2 showed up Wednesday. All 6 had original case and manuals. Some minor damage to the cases of 2 of em but not that big a deal. And the backlog grows bigger.

#142 nekromantix

nekromantix

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

Finally got the Halo Wars I ordered on the 19th. Was sent Parcel Post...

Factory sealed though so that's cool.