Photo
- - - - -

Medal Of Honor multiplayer beta out now for FREE!

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#61 Kurina

Kurina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:12 AM

C&C4 code worked, awesome. Ty!

#62 dothatthing

dothatthing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:24 AM

It does seem to freeze alot on PS3... It seems to happen more when you press start or select while in the middle of the action. When I'm in the loadout screen, and i press select, it freezes every time. Still, lots of fun!

and if anyone wants to squad up and play, hit me up on psn: dooky_brown
Posted Image

#63 Vyrtigo

Vyrtigo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:24 AM

ah man i cant use my BC2 VIP status from my 360 on the ps3 beta ..... so that sucks .... so i get no advantage of having VIP status like they said at first before they screwed up the 360 beta....that bites

Maybe the 360 beta wont have the freeze issues like i keep hearing about on the ps3 beta.

I only have BC2 VIP on 360, but played this PS3 beta. I don't know whats wrong with yours.

#64 rsx07

rsx07

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:47 AM

worked for me, but it says only battlefield bad company players can join for now...any way to get around this?

using the ps3

Same here, any help please?

#65 chopper731

chopper731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:52 AM

Well shoot for free I'm in. Thanks op!

#66 RageATM

RageATM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:08 AM

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the post!

#67 vafongulo

vafongulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:15 AM

Thanks, the C+C 4 method worked for me!

#68 zerocool397

zerocool397

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:19 AM

I doubt it will crush Black OPs just because too many people are on the COD bandwagon.

But yes this game is the COD clone. It plays pretty well and can satisfy your close quarters FPS shooter.

Hopefully they will have better and faster releasing map DLC than BFBC2. BFBC2 had great potential, but the lack of map DLC led to the game getting stale pretty quickly.

#69 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:26 AM

Free way to do it WITHOUT pre-ordering....

FIRST
Go to http://www.gamespot....conquer-4-open/
sign up for a new username or use the one you already have, to take beta code for Command and Conquer 4

SECOND
Go to www.medalofhonor.com/beta
then sign in with an EA account (If you do not have one sign up for a new account)
After that enter the C&C4 code, and say what platform ( I went with PS3, I believe 360 has been delayed) After following all the directions it will give you a beta code that you can download from the PSN.

I believe play starts the 21st. (unless you are a VIP BFBC2 player)

*(The site is VERY slow, so be patient and it should work)

Awesome. Thank you.

#70 zenprime

zenprime

A cat is fine too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:44 AM

Thank you.

nyanya.gif

gallery_112191_5372_1370779853_8521.gif

#71 PaperOtter

PaperOtter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:57 AM

C&C4 method wins me over. Thanks!

#72 appar3ntly

appar3ntly

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:00 AM

Anyone know if we redeem this code for one system could we later redeem a different one for another system?

(Have a code from preorder and want to use it on 360 but would like to go ahead and try it on my PS3 too.)

#73 GTZ_NSR

GTZ_NSR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:14 AM

I pre-ordered the PS3 version today at GameStop and they wouldn't give me the code. They said they got an e-mail saying to hold back beta codes regardless of what system, not just 360. Lame sauce :-/

EDIT: Just tried the C&C4 method. It worked up to the point where I hit Get Your Voucher Code on MoH site. It loaded the page where the code should have been displayed but it was blank. When I retry entering the C&C4 code it says its already been used. Anyway to look up the beta key through the EA account?

#74 imrandy85

imrandy85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:25 AM

I pre-ordered the PS3 version today at GameStop and they wouldn't give me the code. They said they got an e-mail saying to hold back beta codes regardless of what system, not just 360. Lame sauce :-/

EDIT: Just tried the C&C4 method. It worked up to the point where I hit Get Your Voucher Code on MoH site. It loaded the page where the code should have been displayed but it was blank. When I retry entering the C&C4 code it says its already been used. Anyway to look up the beta key through the EA account?

Same thing just happened to me
Posted Image

#75 pram12

pram12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:28 AM

Same thing just happened to me

Same thing also happened to me but I tried again with a different account and it worked.

#76 imrandy85

imrandy85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:31 AM

OK, I'll try another acct when I get home, this work computer sucks at loading things sometimes.
Posted Image

#77 cheap from birth

cheap from birth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:33 AM

nice one. thanks

#78 rayne117

rayne117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:35 AM

To those having issues with getting the MoH beta code to appear:

The Gamespot account you are using can not have been used for C&C4 already. Make a new account and all should be well.

If you get it on PC add me: rayne117

#79 King Royalty

King Royalty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:41 AM

I wish DICE didnt made the multiplayer, it feels like im playing a different version of bad company :/

#80 TheVandit

TheVandit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:45 AM

This is closer to MW2 (piece of shit) than BC2 (a damn good game).
With DICE attached, I actually felt confident in this multiplayer beta. It's a piece of shit. With Frostbite out of the picture, you just have a static map with fast twitch-based gameplay that grows stale on anyone that doesn't have grease on their face.

#81 Zann

Zann

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:46 AM

Thanks OP! It worked like a charm.

#82 TehKyosho

TehKyosho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:46 AM

had to make a new ea account. 2nd time worked like a charm. Thanks OP!

#83 drmo95

drmo95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:24 AM

Thanks for the find. Hopefully it's better than MW2.

#84 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:32 AM

This is a pretty good deal considering we shouldn't even be getting into the beta right now (or June 21st I heard for people who didn't play Bad Company 2?) for free without pre-ordering, but I agree it looks very similar to BC2, which I did not like very much at all.

Still, for free I think it may be worth a try. At the very worst I hate it and just don't ever play it again, a la BC2.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#85 xgemini87

xgemini87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:34 AM

might as well play bad company 2 cause this is a straight up smaller scale version of it...

#86 epicjas0n

epicjas0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:36 AM

Awesome...been wanting to see how the gameplay is. Thanks!
Posted Image

#87 the_legend_of_drtre

the_legend_of_drtre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:44 AM

Me too...this sucks.

#88 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:49 AM

Game looks pretty cool. I haven't been able to get past that weak arse demo of Bad Company 2 so this new game has got to be better. I hope it isn't true what someone mentioned earlier about not being able to pick up enemy weapons since I love to gun shop...lol.
Sheriff Lucas Buck: Conscience is just the fear of getting caught.

Tyler Durden: We have jobs we dont like to buy sh!t we don't need

#89 SnatchMan

SnatchMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:50 AM

Thanks OP. I got the code and will download later for the ps3.

#90 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:59 AM

Wow do most people know what beta means? It is an unfinished work in progress version. You never know maybe they will add stuff like picking up dead body weapons or blowing stuff up. I am shocked how many people mock this game when they only seen videos or played one beta match. I guess this is why most companies in the past do not put out public betas much cause to many people give the game a bad name from playing or seeing beta videos/pics...