Why am I still a cag in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Ranks/Privileges
CAG Newbie: 0-29 days (cannot use signature or create threads in Trading Forum)
CAG in Training: 30-269 days
CAG Veteran: 270-364 days and/or 250+ posts
CAGiversary!: 365 days and beyond and 50+ posts (can create custom titles)

You just hit 250 posts today and you've been here for approx. 9 months = ~270 days. The change probably isn't instantaneous.

[quote name='mitch079']The change probably isn't instantaneous.[/QUOTE]It'll be as soon as he hits 270 days at the server time clock. He's been here ~264 days by my math (joined sept 29).

[quote name='Astinus Majere']What do you mean by "you people?"[/QUOTE]
Everyone that said I needed 270 days AND 250 posts.

[quote name='Scorch']Why do you care so much?[/QUOTE]

Because, CAG's in Training are laughed at and aren't real members of CAG.

Wasn't there an...incident...way back in the early days of CAG when someone made a similar complaint and got their user title permanently locked to newb status?

Just sayin'

LOL. I think I'm just going to have to call you Probie from now on. It's never wise to ask a mod "can you read?". If you don't take kindly to looking like a newb, don't behave like this. :)

[quote name='Astinus Majere']What do you mean by "you people?"[/QUOTE]

What do YOU mean by YOU people?!

Sorry couldn't resist:lol:

training_wheels-748506.jpg

[quote name='tominater12']Can you people read, it says 270 days OR 250+ posts.[/QUOTE]Yes I can. Apparently you can't. It reads "and/or." There is a difference.

[quote name='tominater12']Well I do not take kindly to looking like a noob.[/QUOTE]It's just a label. What you look like is determined solely by how you present yourself. That's a little life lesson for everyone. Free of charge.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wasn't there an...incident...way back in the early days of CAG when someone made a similar complaint and got their user title permanently locked to newb status?

Just sayin'[/QUOTE]Nice recall Banky. Must.. fight... temptation.
wink.gif

[quote name='tominater12']Well I do not take kindly to looking like a noob.[/QUOTE]

Is that why you created a post to bring your noobness to everyone's attention? I'm not talking about your lack of a custom title, either...

edit: Guin said it nicer than I did.

[quote name='tominater12']Well I do not take kindly to looking like a noob.[/QUOTE]

Dont act like a noob and no one will treat you like one.Well I take that back, they still will because this is the internet.

I dont hate to break it to you but rank on forums doesnt mean shit, no one cares. If you think youll be treated different not having cag in training as your title your in for a rude awakening because as I said, no one cares what it is.

Although I cant understand how it would matter to you. This is just a forum of people who dont know you, dont care about you and just here to post stuff. Its not like were all best friends in the world and a family where their opinion of you might actually matter to you.

You guys are going to push that button one too many times. So in order to keep myself well-behaved, I'm closing the thread.

Okay, it's more like the question has been answered. Comments have been made and replied to, and this thread could easily turn into a troll magnet.
Owing to, one could easily make the argument for, the OP's noob condition. :whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back