Great Opportunity for Money and Prizes! -- YouData, Triond, Prizelive and more

Gorgok

CAG Veteran
Youdata

The site is simple to use and the payout is done to paypal regardless of the amount. Here is how it works: you fill out a me-file which asks you about all sorts of information -- preferences and such. That is your profile. They have this app that generates relevant ads which they pay you to click.

One thing to note
: there is a phone verification (a code is sent as a text) but it is worth it. There is no spam sent thereafter, though.

You can check for new ads daily and the revenue will be great.
Please sign up under my link: http://www.youdata.com/join/gorgok

Triond
Put those lost forgotten articles you wrote for school to good use

Now may be the time to move away from surveys and try out a refreshing new method of gaining revenue.
"Triond is a complete publishing service that enables users to easily publish quality content of any type, in any media format. We publish your work on a network of niche websites so you reach a wider audience, gain more recognition and earn more revenue. "

You can make all those interesting articles and images that are decaying on your hard drive or flash drive to use. By uploading, and getting them published, they can earn you money.

Its as easy as three simple steps.
1. Register to the site and setup the account (including payment email for Paypal).
2. Upload or create new and unique content (articles, images, music)
3. Let the content earn revenue as it gains more views and becomes more popular

Payments are sent on the 15th of each month.

Tips (There isn't much to say here)
-The main tip i can give is to create "evergreen" articles that remain interesting for years to come
-Gain more views by advertising to friends or linking on your own blog or website

Register under me here: Triond

Prizelive

This site is great. It has various unique features that make the whole GPT experience feel new. There are a wide variety of available surveys offers that credit quickly. In fact, there are bars on the side to show the credit rate and credit time. You are able to pay games to increase the amount you receive. The minimum paypal cashout is only $1!

This is an example of the layout on the site. Helps you decide when choosing offers and such

So join and get ready to make cash!

Cash4Free

I found this site several days ago and I am quite pleased. They give you a $5 signup bonus and the cashout, to paypal, is only $15. With many great offers that can be done quickly, and have fast crediting, its way worth it.

Earn free cash for completing surveys, joining free websites, sampling products, completing trials and more!

Even more, once a day, if you have credited $1 or more, you can spin the wheel for a chance at more great prizes.

Please click my link to sign up under my referral: http://www.cash4free.com/?ref=503088

Thank you, and enjoy ;)

Blimpy Cash

The deal is similar with this site. However, there is no wheel to spin. On this site there is a $1 signup fee and the withdrawal to paypal is only $3. It has great offers as well.
Give it a try and please use my link (its the banner)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back