FS Xbox 360 Slim Console New $350 shipped

fiddycan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I saw one of these at Best Buy today so I picked it up. If you live in the Minneapolis/St Paul area I'd be willing to meet up and do the trade for $322.00.

Otherwise looking for $350.00 through Paypal and I'll ship it via UPS ground.

People with 100% Marketplace feedback with at least 1 trade only please.

Reply to thread or PM me. Thanks!

cfa2bb8b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SeanTM22']So you bought it just to sell it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, basically. I just want to break even. And I'm a nice guy :).

Or I can go to the store and buy one for $299.99+tax and still come out cheaper...

These things arent rare-some retailers havent received shipments yet.

How much was the tax? Cause I'm looking at Bestbuy.com and it's telling me it would cost $336.95 with the shipping to my house....so why would somebody on here pay you $350?

Oh really? I thought they were rare. Oops.

It was $321.36 after tax. The other $28.64 would be to cover shipping and Paypal fees.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Did this fall off a UPS or FedEx truck by any chance?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so? One of the corners is a little dented though (top right in picture). I have the receipt, so if they are as easy as people say they are to find, and there's something wrong with it we can just go exchange it.

[quote name='fiddycan']Oh really? I thought they were rare. Oops.

It was $321.36 after tax. The other $28.64 would be to cover shipping and Paypal fees.[/QUOTE]

If Bestbuy is charging less than $10 for ground shipping...how does that come out to $28.64 for shipping?

Wow, no need to be douchebags people. He's obviously not trying to make a profit off it, just trying to do something nice. Maybe there's someone who actually wants a slim and can't find one.

[quote name='HorrorFan88']If Bestbuy is charging less than $10 for ground shipping...how does that come out to $28.64 for shipping?[/QUOTE]

remember, he is NOT a company, thus he has to pay full shipping instead of the discounted rate that companies get.

imo, he bought it to resell it to someone who wants it who cannot find it. his benefit is, he gets best buy points which goes towards a giftcard. iirc it's $150 spent nets you a $10 GC.

so...if you can't find it and you really want one, here you go. Otherwise it usually takes about a week for shops to get stock and you'd probably have to put down $50 for the reserve ala GS.

bread's done
Back