H: Monster Hunter Tri Bundle, Wii Controllers! W: 360 Games & Accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
All games/items are in excellent condition and fully playable. Bundles will NOT be separated. Make an offer, either in U.S. Dollars or in items, here in this thread or to me via private messaging. Bumps are appreciated, but please add a little dialogue and keep it clean. Here's the list:

HAVE:
:wii: Monster Hunter Tri Accessory Bundle: Includes Japanese Classic Controller Pro (White, in box), Logitech Cordless Keyboard (White, in box). GAME NOT INCLUDED!

:wii: Nintendo Wii Controller Bundle: Wii Remote, Nunchuck and Classic Controller (all White, Nintendo brand and OEM)
WIICB.jpg

:whee: Soul Calibur II Collector's Cel Art: Link from the Legend of Zelda (sealed)
soulcaliburcelart200.jpg

Yes, I really am willing to sell or trade the artwork.

WANT:
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum (either version, Game of the Year Edition prefered)
:360: Bayonetta
:360: Bioshock 2
:360: Brütal Legend*
:360: Crackdown
:360: Dead Space
:360: Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition)
:360: Final Fantasy XIII
:360: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
:360: Mass Effect (either version)

Basically, any great 360 game, minus the ones I own.

TERMS:
For those buying, only Verified PayPal is accepted. No money orders or cashier's checks. e-Checks may be promptly returned and any transactions involving a non-instant and verified payment may be canceled. Know how to properly use PayPal before dealing with me. Game will be mailed via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance for the full value. Those outside of the U.S. will have the item(s) shipped via UPS and the full value will be insured (no "gift tricking" possible), and said buyer is responsible for any and all additional costs, including but not limited to taxes, tariffs, and UPS fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late evening bump. I'm happy Burn Notice is back. Just saying that...and that I would strongly consider committing felonies for Fi any day.

Good Friday afternoon bump. Well...not really good. It's the day I mow the lawn, and I have been neglecting other chores. So, (Censored) Friday, unless someone makes a deal with me. Then, it's Good Friday all over again!
:lol:

Good Saturday, everyone! I got GTA IV in for 360 (never played it, so no "it's old!"), so that brings my 360 game count up to a monumental....2! Super Street Fighter IV is fun in short bursts, but I wanted a game with more story and depth. Ooh, and hookers!

Late evening bump. A friend of mine lent me Sacred 2 for 360. As monotonous and drool as it is, I wonder if I upset her somehow, in order for her to give me a crappy game. I should buy her flowers and start apologizing for whatever it is that I did.

Good Sunday afternoon bump! For me, it's play video games and eat delivered Chinese food day. That is, unless I get a trade offer in. Then, add inspecting, packing, and preparing to hit the Post Office in the morning to my day. Someone please make my day more eventful.
:bouncy:

Good Monday evening bump! It's always rough, when you have only a few things left, and so little inquiries are coming in. Do remember, the worst thing I can say towards your offers is "no".

Early Tuesday morning bump! Since people say "Pic or didn't happen!" so often, I got a camera this evening and snapped a couple for the bundles. There! Now, you can see what you are getting...as soon as I get an offer in! I don't think I'm sounding desperate at all.
:bs:

Tuesday Evening bump. I got screwed over at Goozex, because a dumbass said he had Brütal Legend, then said he shipped it, and he didn't have it whatsoever. Now, that I am going through the process of getting things back, the game goes up in value, and I just had enough points for it before the price hike. So, it's back on my Wanted List, and I have no idea what I'll be getting there with my refunded points.

Wednesday evening bump. Is the middle of the week usually this dull? Not when you buy a new game the day after it comes out. Sadly, no new games here. Maybe there will be one here someday soon.

Thursday afternoon bump! It seems I may still get Brutal Legend from Goozex after all, but it will remain on my wanted list, until that matter gets sorted out. I'm off to help a friend in need due to an accident that befell her. Still, shoot me an offer, people...please?

I've decided to send Monster Hunter Tri over to Goozex, since there has been only a couple of inquiries into the game. I'm pulling the bundle, but I will still be selling or trading the Wireless Keyboard and Classic Controller Pro. I'll give an updated pic soon.

Friday evening bump! I just came back from a friend's house after seeing him show off his new FFXIII 360 Elite Bundle (bastard!). We made a quick stop at GameStop, and each of us grabbed a game. So, my third title finally arrives: Resident Evil 5! I'm a happy gamer. You know what could make me even happier? Offers! I know, I don't have much, but everyone needs another Wii controller...except those who don't have the Wii yet. And even those people do! It helps to plan ahead!
\\:D/

Happy Independence Day bump! After having a LONG weekend of chores and spending time with family, I'm beat. I've been kind of slacking on my summer home projects and catching up with them this past week, so I'm going to keep the pain roaring and the aspirin flowing down the throat in order to finish up. Oh...still got stuff to trade too! Help me out, so when I finish all of this work, I have a few more games to play.
8-[

Tuesday afternoon bump! I've been doing lawn work more than playing my 360. I know that is healthier and more productive than earning achievements, but still..why didn't I start this stuff in the spring? Why?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back