• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:02 AM

Yes it was. So was highlander.

#2042 Cap'n_RDM

Cap'n_RDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:20 AM

It'll most likely come a week or so before the new season starts, so sometime in October most likely.

Also, I'm psyched that The Descent 2 is coming to Netflix. It was on there a long time ago, but I never got a chance to watch it and then they took it off. Big fan of the first movie. Wasn't Titan AE on there a while back as well?

As one big fan of the first to another, don't bother with the second.
Now Playing:
:ps3: Mortal Kombat
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
:psp: The 3rd Birthday
:ds: Pokemon Black

#2043 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

As one big fan of the first to another, don't bother with the second.

Aw man, that's depressing to hear. I was afraid that might be the case since the sequel went direct to DVD. What was bad about it?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2044 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

I read the entire plot about The Descent 2 way back when when I was about to rent the DVD....I wouldn't suggest it. Just pull it up on wikipedia to read the entire story...

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#2045 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

I got a recommendation for one of the more fascinating documentaries I've seen recently called Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of Toynbee Tiles

http://movies.netfli...8?trkid=2361637

It's about these tiles found on roads for the past 30 years in northeast US and South America that has a message based on theories presented by Arnold Toynbee and 2001: A Space Odyssey that dead humans can be resurrected scientifically on Jupiter. Just as fascinating as the messages themselves is the search for the person creating and laying these tiles.

Did they ever find out where these come from? I've seen and read about them over the years, but never seen any definitive proof from where they come from. Or does this documentary cover that?

Posted Image

#2046 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

^ they don't give a 100% definitive answer but the doc basically tells you who the person most likely is.

Posted Image

#2047 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

With the amount of evidence that the documentary provides, I think it's proven beyond reasonable doubt who it is.

It's just that without an answer to why he did it, it seems kind of foggy.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#2048 Panda Wizardry

Panda Wizardry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

I have a netflix related question I was hoping someone in this thread could answer.

For how long does netflix keep your instant queue after you cancel?

I checked their website, but the only information I found was pertaining to the dvd plan. I really hate that you can't pause your membership anymore, just straight cancel it.

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#2049 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

I have a netflix related question I was hoping someone in this thread could answer.

For how long does netflix keep your instant queue after you cancel?

I checked their website, but the only information I found was pertaining to the dvd plan. I really hate that you can't pause your membership anymore, just straight cancel it.

they keep it, it's the same as pausing it now. I cancelled mine like 8 months ago and when I went to renew my queue was still there
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#2050 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

September update posted, no images yet because I'm tired.. I'll work on it soon. But the text is there! Coming soon section updated, lots of good stuff on the way!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2051 gravel

gravel

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

September update posted, no images yet because I'm tired.. I'll work on it soon. But the text is there! Coming soon section updated, lots of good stuff on the way!

Awesome, can't wait for Alias. Also, anyone who hasn't seen The Grey yet should check it out when it becomes available.

Currently Playing
:ps3:
Arkham Origins
:360:
:wii: Lego City Undercover, NES Remix
:ds: Inazuma Eleven
:psp: Tearaway, No Heroes Allowed

#2052 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Is Rescue Me worth watching?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2053 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

Rescue me is awesome, loved that show.

#2054 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

Lots of good stuff in the September update.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2055 moon_knight

moon_knight

Gotta Have Blue Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:42 AM

Lots of good stuff in the September update.

I disagree. Theres too much hollywood garbage and not enough indie or foreign movies.

#2056 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Marley, Scandal, Revenge and Once Upon A Time have all been added.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2057 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

I disagree. Theres too much hollywood garbage and not enough indie or foreign movies.

I'm a wrestling fan, so the four wrestling items added will entertain me for a while. I've been meaning to go back and watch the Mission Impossible movies, so now I have easy access to 1 and 3. Other than that, there's a bunch of movies on there that I've already seen but wouldn't mind watching again.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2058 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

for those of you who liked Payback the version on netflix is different than the original movie one so theres a bunch of new scenes as well as a completely new ending. this version gives you a better idea of how big /powerful the syndicate is.

#2059 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Is Damages worth watching? What about White Collar, MI5, Lilyhammer?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2060 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Lilyhammer was great.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#2061 ohboy10451

ohboy10451

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

watched "Drive" last night and really enjoyed it. Recommended!

WakaBrea.png

#2062 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

White Collar is a normal USA show...that being said I love USA shows and really enjoy/enjoyed it.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#2063 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

Jiro Dreams of Sushi - highly recommended

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2064 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Watched Marley - Amazing documentary. Everyone should watch it.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#2065 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

Sat through Worlds Greatest Dad. Ugh. Very few movies have me despise practically every character in it, but this is one of them. Wanted to turn it off early, didnt, and was angry w myself for not doing so once it was over.

#2066 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Watched Goon last night with my wife. It was definitely better than expected. It was nice to see Seann William Scott playing a character other than Stifler (or a clone thereof). He did a nice job, I thought.

#2067 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

Watched Goon last night with my wife. It was definitely better than expected. It was nice to see Seann William Scott playing a character other than Stifler (or a clone thereof). He did a nice job, I thought.

That's exactly why I haven't watched it yet. I may give it a shot later on though.

On a side note, I was mulling over dropping Netflix Instant Streaming recently due to the lack of quality additions -- the September update has restored my faith. Well, that, and my son's discovery of Blue's Clues has kept me from cancelling. ;)

#2068 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

The Universe docs are just awesome...
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#2069 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

It looks like they're adding Freaks and Geeks on 10/1.

#2070 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

It looks like they're adding Freaks and Geeks on 10/1.

Thats easily worth the price of Netflix streaming, love that show
Posted Image