• Please log in to reply
2446 replies to this topic

#2071 ilikegames

ilikegames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

Jiro Dreams of Sushi - highly recommended

seconded! very good doc if you're a sushi fan!

#2072 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:21 AM

parks and rec season 4 is on there now
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#2073 thrustbucket

thrustbucket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

Anyone else see Fish Story?

It's awesome.

#2074 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

Anyone else see Fish Story?

It's awesome.

Saw it some weeks ago. Fun quirky little movie.
Posted Image
Props to Ozzkev for the sig.

#2075 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Watched Goon last night with my wife. It was definitely better than expected. It was nice to see Seann William Scott playing a character other than Stifler (or a clone thereof). He did a nice job, I thought.

Goon was so much better than I had anticipated.

#2076 zman73

zman73

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Sat through Worlds Greatest Dad. Ugh. Very few movies have me despise practically every character in it, but this is one of them. Wanted to turn it off early, didnt, and was angry w myself for not doing so once it was over.

I feel the same way about "Employee of the Month"... and almost everyone appearing in show on the TRU tv network lol

I also kinda feel that way towards the characters on Weeds... I only stick with that show because I had for so many years and want to see how it ends bad or good
"...and I was so anxious to get out of bed I stepped on her face"
from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Coming to you from the home of Mardi Gras... Mobile Alabama
http://mardigras.new...m/history.shtml

http://gulfcoastrunn...ace=mcm&yr=2008
November 29 2008... my first marathon... 26.2 miles of hell

#2077 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

For anyone who remembers and liked the show Dinosaurs, it holds up surprisingly well. Dont remember it having adult moments, and man its a topical show. Still funny though.

#2078 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

For anyone who remembers and liked the show Dinosaurs, it holds up surprisingly well. Dont remember it having adult moments, and man its a topical show. Still funny though.

Already on like episode 16 or something. Great show that touched on a lot of controversial topics, especially considering this was produced (?) by Disney.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2079 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

i was thinking the same thing....maybe its because we were younger and didnt know what we know now....

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#2080 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

This is actually shocking.

#2081 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:31 AM

Evil Alien Conquerors. Such a guilty, guilty pleasure of mine.

#2082 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

I received an e-mail from Netflix announcing The Walking Dead Season 2 will be available on September 30.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2083 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

I received an e-mail from Netflix announcing The Walking Dead Season 2 will be available on September 30.

About f'ing time! Thanks for posting, been wondering when it would get updated.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#2084 wpress

wpress

For Your Health!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

Seconding the Parks and Rec Season 4....one of my favorite TV seasons ever! And I just noticed the most recent season of Family Guy is now on streaming!

#2085 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

In one episode Earl yells out "Damn!" if I remember correctly, used to love that show, still got some old tapes of it in a closet somewhere. The anti-drug episode was pretty funny, Earl's boss singing Purple Haze...lol.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#2086 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:13 AM

Im waiting for the office season 8.

Ive got the x-files to keep me till then
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#2087 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

I see "The Grey" has been added, meant to be a decent film.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#2088 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Netflix seems to be sending out emails when new seasons from shows I've watched on Netflix have been added, which should've been done a long time ago.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#2089 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

The Grey is a very good movie, but I'm always biased towards Liam Neeson flicks. Dude is just that damn good.

#2090 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

Alias is on there now. Figures, I just started watching my complete dvd set

Im waiting for the office season 8.

Ive got the x-files to keep me till then

I just finished with the x files and movies, watched in order within 6 months. Gotta be the WORST franchise wrap up in TV history. More than a decade and the main thread was never tied up.that last movie blew their chance

#2091 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

Yeah, the end of the X-Files is pretty bad, but man, those first four-five seasons are some of the best dramatic Science Fiction I've ever seen.

Also, season 7 of Supernatural is up. Despite the clearly flawed writing and scripts, as well as poor acting, I still find myself watching it. A guilty pleasure of mine.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#2092 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Netflix picks up new Ricky Gervais series, Derek:

Ricky Gervais has no need to fear offending viewers of traditional American television with his latest series, because it won’t be broadcast there: Netflix said on Wednesday that it had acquired the rights to show “Derek,” a new comedy program written, directed by and starring Mr. Gervais, following its run on Channel 4 in Britain.

On “Derek,” Mr. Gervais, a creator and star of comedies like “The Office” and “Extras,” and a three-time host of the Golden Globe Awards, plays its title character, a naively simple man who works in a nursing home. The show also features Karl Pilkington, a regular on Mr. Gervais’s radio show and podcasts, and the star of the travel series “An Idiot Abroad.”

Posted Image

#2093 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

Netflix picks up new Ricky Gervais series, Derek:

Ricky Gervais has no need to fear offending viewers of traditional American television with his latest series, because it won’t be broadcast there: Netflix said on Wednesday that it had acquired the rights to show “Derek,” a new comedy program written, directed by and starring Mr. Gervais, following its run on Channel 4 in Britain.

On “Derek,” Mr. Gervais, a creator and star of comedies like “The Office” and “Extras,” and a three-time host of the Golden Globe Awards, plays its title character, a naively simple man who works in a nursing home. The show also features Karl Pilkington, a regular on Mr. Gervais’s radio show and podcasts, and the star of the travel series “An Idiot Abroad.”

I've seen the first episode of it, very funny but also a bit sad (well maybe that's just me as I remember visiting my gran in a nursing home). Karl Pilkington was really good in it as well.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#2094 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

Haha Freaks and Geeks, awesome! I remember that show, too bad only 1 season was made. Watching it now is extra funny with James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, and I even saw Rashida Jones (of The Office & Parks and Recreation).

#2095 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

Karl Pilkington may be the most uncomfortable, unintentionally funny man on earth. Just put him in an uncomfortable situation and the comedy writes itself.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#2096 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

The Grey is a very good movie, but I'm always biased towards Liam Neeson flicks. Dude is just that damn good.

Have you seen the skit with Liam Neeson on Life's Too Short?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2097 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

I watched The Grey and it was absolutely terrible. If they were going to make that many parts of the movie so ridiculously fake and over the top, they should have just made it Liam Neeson versus werewolves in Alaska.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#2098 thrustbucket

thrustbucket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:17 AM

The grey was quite enjoyable. Don't forget the scene after the credits.

Also, Once upon a time is up. It can be hit and miss but ultimately by the end of the season is quite good. I couldn't make it through 9 episodes of Grimm, Once is much better of the two competing fairy tale shows. I think it's because BSG veteran writers (Jane Espenson) came on about half way through the season and really amped it up.

#2099 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

September updated.. sorry!

October's looking good.. Rain Man, Star Trek 2 & 3, Indie Game: The Movie, Natural Born Killers, Most of the Bond movies, Equilibrium, Mulholland Drive, Slither, Act of Valor, Bruno, Paranormal Activity 3, and The Artist.. I'm sure more will crop up soon.

Psych: Season 6 and Hugo are slated for November.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2100 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

Finished Breaking Bad last night. God that show is amazing. Has some "eh" parts from time to time, but nothing that turns me off completely.

Though the ending to Season 2? Dumb.