district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

The League season 3 is up today

#2104 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

god bless america was a great movie, glad netflix put it up. my wife and I LOVED it.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#2105 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Dark Shadows TV Show was added which just saved me several hundred bucks cause I have some family that loved it back when it originally aired so I get to relive some memories from them.

#2106 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

god bless america was a great movie, glad netflix put it up. my wife and I LOVED it.

That movie stinks. The only good parts were the tv parodies.

#2107 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

I can't seem to get on Netflix on 360. Keeps asking for my log-in information and keeps rejecting it with code R8102-101. I can log on fine on my phone and PC, but it's a no go so far on the 360. Dunno what's up.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#2108 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Man, I am watching the shit out of everybody loves raymond. Never realized it was so funny.

#2109 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

I can't seem to get on Netflix on 360. Keeps asking for my log-in information and keeps rejecting it with code R8102-101. I can log on fine on my phone and PC, but it's a no go so far on the 360. Dunno what's up.

Have you authenticated the 360? Do you already have more than 5 streaming devices?

Sorry for the lack of updates, I updated the OP. Lots of good TV seasons, not many movies..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2110 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

Time to start watching The League. And maybe catch up on Sons of Anarchy, since I gave up on it halfway through season 2.

#2111 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

Have you authenticated the 360? Do you already have more than 5 streaming devices?

Sorry for the lack of updates, I updated the OP. Lots of good TV seasons, not many movies..

It probably had to do with my Gold membership expiring. Renewing it today so I will see if that was hiccup or not.
Posted Image

#2112 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

It probably had to do with my Gold membership expiring. Renewing it today so I will see if that was hiccup or not.

Yeah.. You have to have gold to use Netflix

Posted Image

#2113 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Cool, receive a free trial promo code via snail mail. They actually charge my card and call them up got refunded and the free month.

#2114 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

Man, I am watching the shit out of everybody loves raymond. Never realized it was so funny.

I know a lot of people like that show, but I've tried to watch it (my parents used to have it on when I would visit) and could never get into it. The only sitcom comedian I hate more than Ray Romano is Paul Reiser.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#2115 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

I know a lot of people like that show, but I've tried to watch it (my parents used to have it on when I would visit) and could never get into it. The only sitcom comedian I hate more than Ray Romano is Paul Reiser.

You aren't alone, I can't stand Ray Romano.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#2116 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

People always praised Raymond, but I thought King of Queens was the way better sitcom on CBS during that period.

#2117 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

People always praised Raymond, but I thought King of Queens was the way better sitcom on CBS during that period.

Oh yeah. King of Queens was one of the best traditional sitcoms of its era, for sure.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#2118 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

The funniest thing about everybody loves raymond is his brother, Robert. Every thing he does and says just cracks me up. I think my least favorite characters are raymond and debra. I really enjoy it a lot more than I would have realized. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I saw it from the pilot all the way to season 7 (still going). Kinda grew attached to them and kinda..."love" them? lol, I dunno. I got similar feelings marathon watching dexter and breaking bad. Yeah, I watch shows like straight through without deviating. I have monogamous relationships with my tv shows. :)
Except the simpsons. That's my booty call all day, all night!

#2119 Kendro

Kendro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

It really is a great show because each character is so well written and acted and you feel like you know them.

I strongly recommend How I Met Your Mother as your next big fix. Just like Raymond, it starts out a little slow until you pick up on each character's nuances but by Season 2, it really comes into it's own.

#2120 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

For people that liike Raymond, I would recommend "Modern Family". But it's not on Netflix streaming for some reason.

#2121 praxus07

praxus07

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

Got a bug with netflix where near the end of an episode, like two minutes left, the show stops, then the netflix loading bar comes up and just sits there. Have to stop then restart the episode. This is on the PS3, which I've never had an issue with.

And yup, been watching the Hell outta Everybody Loves Raymond....think I've got like 10 episodes left of that...

Not sure what's next on my must see list, Tried How I Met Your Mother, but honestly hated it. Can't stand any of the actors on it.
Praxus_07.png

#2122 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Heads up kiddos - The Artist (2012 Best Picture Oscar award winner) arrives on Streaming Wednesday.

Posted Image

#2123 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

That is good news, Mak. I've been wanting to see that movie since it won all dem awards.

Edited by GhostShark, 31 October 2012 - 01:49 AM.

Posted Image

#2124 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

The funniest thing about everybody loves raymond is his brother, Robert. Every thing he does and says just cracks me up. I think my least favorite characters are raymond and debra. I really enjoy it a lot more than I would have realized. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I saw it from the pilot all the way to season 7 (still going). Kinda grew attached to them and kinda..."love" them? lol, I dunno. I got similar feelings marathon watching dexter and breaking bad. Yeah, I watch shows like straight through without deviating. I have monogamous relationships with my tv shows. :)
Except the simpsons. That's my booty call all day, all night!

I think I'm in the minority when it comes to The Simpsons, I hate, hate, hate that show with a passion. I never liked any of them and I just found it to be very stupid and boring. I don't know why so many like this show. I do enjoy Family Guy every so often but couldn't do a marathon of it. I'm with you on watching the show straight through unless it's The Office, which I can watch anytime. Back to studying for this Nat Gov test I must finish before 12 tonight.

#2125 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

Your opinion of The Simpsons is just flat out WRONG. Sorry.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#2126 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

Your opinion of The Simpsons is just flat out WRONG. Sorry.

I agree. Opinions are rarely wrong, but ergo, Simpsons is amazing.

I wonder if he's basing this on seasons after the first 12 or 13. Some of those episodes are pretty crappy.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#2127 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:23 AM

The vast majority of the last 4-5 years of The Simpsons I have avoided due to the quality of the shows I had watched around that time being absolutely dog shit-tastic.

As for Family Guy -- horrible show. I get why people like it, but it's not for me. That's just my opinion. I like a lot of stuff that people dislike, but I'm not going to call their American citizenship into question or anything... (OR WILL I?!)

#2128 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

Paranormal Activity 3 and Touch: Season 1 are up

Posted Image

#2129 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

I keep getting the "Netflix not available" message. I updated to 5.1 on the Apple TV a couple days ago, and now I can't stream Netflix at all.

Supposedly, this issue first started getting reported at the beginning of the month.

Anyone else having issues? I tried restarting, changed my Apple TV resolution from "auto" to 720p, and nothing works.

#2130 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

hMM.. Instant Que is gone from the 36O app :(