Netflix Streaming Thread 2.0

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
With the permission of CheapyD (putting this in the Off Topic forum was his call), I'm starting this thread to notify you guys of what's coming soon to Instant Streaming via Netflix. I know there's the "what are you watching?" thread in the 360 forum, but this post will highlight movies and TV shows coming soon to Instant Streaming. All titles will, of course, be viewable on the 360, PS3, and Wii. Remember, this is a tentative list, and it will change. I will edit and add more when the time comes.

2evay2p.jpg

Streaming Content​

NEW ON NETFLIX

LATEST UPDATE:​

December Update​

Adventures of Tin Tin
Alice in Wonderland
All-Star Superman
The Babymakers
Bad Boys II
Batman: Year One
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
A Charlie Brown Celebration
Charlie Brown's Christmas Tales
A Charlie Brown Valentine
Dumbo
Flashdance
Fox and the Hound
Half Baked
Happy New Year, Charlie Brown
Hell
Identity
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (7 seasons)
It's An Adventure, Charlie Brown
I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown
Justice League: Doom
The Mayflower Voyagers (Charlie Brown)
Pocahontas
Search for Santa Paws
Tigger Movie
Tinker Bell
Transformers Prime
West Wing
Wild Thornberrys Movie
WWE: 50 Greatest Finishing Moves
WWE: nWo The Revolution
WWE: Rock vs. Cena
You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown​

November updates​

Adams Family Values
Airheads
American Horror Story
Bernie
Casa De Mi Padre
Dead Space: Downfall
Evil Dead
Footloose (new version)
Halloween 6
The Hills Season 5
Hugo
In the Name of the King
LA Ink Season 1
Like Crazy
Lockout
Paulie
Silent House
Smokey and the Bandit II
Stargate Universe Season 1
Take This Waltz
Throw Momma From The Train​

October updates​

30 Rock: Season Six
Act of Valor
Alias (Seasons 1-5)
The Artist
Bobby's World (Seasons 1-7)
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2
Comic Book Men Season 1
CSI Miami Seasons 1-10
Damages Season 4
Desperate Housewives Season 8
Dumb and Dumber
Equilibrium
Family Guy Season 9
Freaks and Geeks
Glee Season 3
Gossip Girl Season 5
Grumpier Old Men
Happy Tree Friends
Harriet the Spy
How to Be a Gentleman Season 1
How It's Made Season 9
Indie Game: The Movie
The Innkeepers
James Bond (most older movies)
L.A. Ink Season 4
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Man vs Wild: Collection 6
Mirror Mirror
Mulholland Drive
My Fellow Americans
Mythbusters Collection 8 & 9
Natural Born Killers: Director's Cut
Nip/Tuck Season 5
NYC 22 Season 1
The Office Season 8
One Tree Hill Season 9
Paranormal Activity 3
Rain Man
Raising Hope Season 2
Rescue Me Season 5
Saturday Night Live Season 37
The Secret of Kelis
Slither
Sons of Anarchy Season 4
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview
Touch: Season 1
Undeclared
Wild Wild West
WWE Undertaker: The Streak​

September updates​

Images​

Text​

Abduction
Beverly Hills Cop
Beverly Hills Cop II
Charlie Bartlett
Comic Book Men (Season One)
Coming to America
Deep Impact
Desperate Housewives
Dinosaurs
The Doors
Double Jeopardy
ECW: Blood Sport
ECW: Extreme Rules
ECW: Unreleased
Everybody Loves Raymond
Face/Off
The FP
Freaks and Geeks
Freedom Writers
A Good Old Fashioned Orgy
The Great Gatsby
The Grey
Haywire (Added late August, missed it)
Hot Rod
Jackass: Number Two
Last Holiday
The Longest Yard
Machine Gun Preacher
Marley
Mean Girls 2
Mission: Impossible
Mission: Impossible 3
Night at the Roxbury
Once Upon A Time
Payback
Private Parts
Revenge
Runaway Bride
Scandal
Sherlock (BBC)
Shooter
Slums of Beverly Hills
Something's Gotta Give
South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
Star Trek: Insurrection
Superstar
Terra Nova
Tommy Boy
Traffic (Added 8/27 but I figured it'd get more traffic (heh) in the Sept. updates)
Undeclared
Vanilla Sky
Varsity Blues
We Were Soldiers
Weeds
What Women Want
What's The Worst That Could Happen?
Without A Paddle
WWE: Falls Count Anywhere
Yours, Mine and Ours​

August updates​

Images​

Text​

Bad Ass
Capote
Crash (Movie)
Crash (TV Series)
Death at a Funeral (UK version)
Empire Records
God Bless America
Heartbreakers
Monkey Trouble
National Security
Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
The Relic
Risky Business
Small Soldiers
Stephen King's Thinner
The Sweetest Thing
Warehouse 13: Season 3​

July updates​

Images​

Text​

12 Monkeys
Analyze That
Bad News Bears
Basic
Blood: The Last Vampire
Boyz n the Hood
Breaking Bad: Season Four
Captain America: The First Avenger
Chaos Theory
Clockstoppers
Conan
Crazy on the Outside
Devil's Doule
Donnie Brasco
Exorcist II: The Heretic
The Fifth Element
Grumpy Old Men
Home Alone 3
Immortals
K-19: The Widowmaker
A League of Their Own
The Majestic
Rampart
Raising Arizona
Ronin
Rugrats: The Movie
Saving Grace Seasons 1-3
Superman: The Movie
Syriana
Titanic: One Voyage of Untold Stories (TV series)
The Wedding Planner​

June updates​

Images​

Text​

Adventureland
Apocalypse Now
Battle Royale
Battle Royale 2
Cider House Rules
Daydream Nation
Don't Go In The Woods
Extract
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
Gasland
The General's Daughter
Goon
Hawthorne
Hellboy
A Horrible Way To Die
Hostel: Part III
I Spit On Your Grave
Lewis BLack: In God We Rust
Lost in Translation
Louie: Seasons 1 and 2
The Patriot
The Rum Diary
S.W.A.T
Shakespeare in Love
Teaching Mrs. Tingle
The Stranger
Thor
Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
WWE: Best of Raw and Smackdown 2011
WWE: Best of WCW Clash of the Champions
WWE: You Think You Know Me? The Story Of Edge​

COMING SOON:​

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great! I've been looking for a good site that does this and for it to put on CAG is even better. July 1st looks amazing.

Great stuff on July 1st. Looks like a few of my favorite shows are going on instant watch and I will probably watch them again.

I'm pretty excited to finally see season 2 of TSCC, and I can't wait to see what the fuss about Nip/Tuck is about. I'm sure that more movies will pop up as the days get closer..

FWIW, Surrogates and Contact were put up within the past 36 hours.

Nice to know. Sometimes I see movies that I don't even see in the new arrivals. Ex: The Ugly Truth

Jackie Brown? fuck yeah! Shit, I just bought S1 & S2 of Sarah Connor Chronicles on Blu.

And Executive Decision is the best Steven Seagal movie ever. Because he dies in the first 15 minutes. I don't consider that a spoiler. In fact, I consider that the exact opposite of a spoiler. A freshener?

Awesome thread , thanks OP ! this is a great service for us CAGs .Is there anyway a Netflix user can "suggest" a title for instant watch? I'd smegging love to see the first 9 seasons of "Top Gear" made availble. Just asking ,cause I don't know.

Futurama will be great to catch up on again and I haven't seen the movies. I have heard a ton of great things about Nip/Tuck.

I can only hope that Netflix continues to improve their online library and cut down on the dvd's.

Where are you getting this information from?

Glad to see Futurama is getting added but it doesn't make up for losing Law & Order SVU :cry:

[quote name='Sporadic']Where are you getting this information from?

Glad to see Futurama is getting added but it doesn't make up for losing Law & Order SVU :cry:[/QUOTE]

SVU got removed? Damn. Good thing I watched all 10 seasons to start off this year. Took about half the year and watching nothing else on streaming. I hate that they remove stuff.

[quote name='wildcpac']SVU got removed? Damn. Good thing I watched all 10 seasons to start off this year. Took about half the year and watching nothing else on streaming. I hate that they remove stuff.[/QUOTE]

I just checked and it says that it will be added back tomorrow. I don't know what the deal with that is, I just signed up for Netflix a week ago.

No Wire or sopranos or supernatural? Damn.
I'm glad for aliens though

awsome thread btw thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the thread.

And yep, the cheapest plan is $8.99 (plus tax) which is one DVD at a time out and unlimited streaming. If you want to be able to rent Blu rays, then that's $2 more on the one out at a time plan (it's a fee of $1 plus $1 per disc out at a time--so $2 for 1 disc, $3 for 2 etc).

[quote name='GUNNM']No Wire or sopranos or supernatural? Damn.
I'm glad for aliens though

awsome thread btw thanks[/QUOTE]

Are any of the HBO shows on instant streaming? Not that I know of. Showtime and Starz are though.

Guess that deal with the studios to hold off releasing new releases for at least 28 days is paying off.. some really good shows are popping up now on streaming. Most are HD :)

Thank you, Scorch! This is much easier to read than FeedFlix. of course, they list when things will be removed, so I will go there for that. They remove a lot of good stuff when they add good stuff... it just sucks when I find out this morning that a TV show is being removed on July 1st. :whistle2:/

[quote name='Matt Young']Thank you, Scorch! This is much easier to read than FeedFlix. of course, they list when things will be removed, so I will go there for that.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I've got a project to work on.

Oh, I hope you didn't take that the wrong way. I wasn't faulting you for not including removal dates. You've done more than enough.

I didn't, but if I'm making an all-in-one thread, I need to list things expiring soon as well. I wasn't aware that there was a list of things expiring soon.

[quote name='Scorch']I didn't, but if I'm making an all-in-one thread, I need to list things expiring soon as well. I wasn't aware that there was a list of things expiring soon.[/QUOTE]

There is, but I'm not sure how accurate it is or how they get their dates. They list dates well into next year. Turns out they were right about Californication, Dexter, and The Tudors being removed on 7/1, but they mentioned a couple movies I had in my queue being removed 2 weeks ago, so I watched those, yet they stayed on.

Love this thread! I'm too lazy I guess to go elsewhere to find this stuff as I know there are other websites out there that have it - but I frequent CAG so having it here in OT is awesome!

July 1 looks fucking awesome!

My wife is going to be so sick of Futurama after that. I love it! I really wanted to watch Robin Hood: Men in Tights the other day, too.

Thanks Scorch!

[quote name='Sporadic']I just checked and it says that it will be added back tomorrow. I don't know what the deal with that is, I just signed up for Netflix a week ago.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to hear. I just added the first cpl of seasons the other night and noticed that they were going to be removed on 6/26(?). Guess I need to see if I have to re-add them to my list.

My wife and I just recently started watching Dark Shadows. Unfortunately only the first cpl of sets of it are available for streaming.

fuck. I'll never be able to watch all of Dexter and Bullshit in the next few days.

I hope Robin Hood: Men in Tights is a sign that more Mel Brooks movies will be on IS soon.

I watched 3 episodes of Dexter today, and I'm determined to watch all of seasons 1 and 2 by midnight Wednesday. I don't sleep, and I only have roughly 18 hours to watch...

[quote name='Matt Young']I watched 3 episodes of Dexter today, and I'm determined to watch all of seasons 1 and 2 by midnight Wednesday. I don't sleep, and I only have roughly 18 hours to watch...[/QUOTE]

Lol, it's possible. I've done it. Great fucking show.

[quote name='AshesofWake']nice thread, but there's a website for this already: http://feedfliks.com/streaming[/QUOTE]

I replied to this from my droid, but it looks like (once again) the quick reply function isn't working using the iPhone style..

Anyway, yes, I know it's available there. Where do you think I got the information from? Matt even pointed that site out earlier in the thread. I just made it a bit easier to read/navigate and put it all in one place.

[quote name='Scorch']I replied to this from my droid, but it looks like (once again) the quick reply function isn't working using the iPhone style..

Anyway, yes, I know it's available there. Where do you think I got the information from? Matt even pointed that site out earlier in the thread. I just made it a bit easier to read/navigate and put it all in one place.[/QUOTE]

dont need to get defensive lol, i was just letting people know didnt see anybody link to it, hence why i didn't catch that. but if you can keep it as updated as that website im all for this! i did say nice thread! haha.

Netflix instant streaming is like.. one of the only things that doesn't work in Linux. Stupid Silverlight DRM. :[

What the fuck is up with expiring series. Expiring fucking blows. fuck I knew this was too good and there had to be a catch!!

Aslo I checked and Dexter is still up. Does that mean they renewed it?

[quote name='Fragonard']Awesome. I really wish stuff didn't expire on the Instant Queue.[/QUOTE]

It seems they automatically add it back if it ever returns. I've looked at my queue in the Xbox 360 and some stuff that disappeared has returned.

Not sure on Dexter or Californication. Neither have been pulled off yet, so they may have been renewed for another year. I'll wait a day or two before removing it from the expiring/expired section.

Removed Swamp Thing, thanks GUNNM.

bread's done
Back