Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Netflix Streaming Thread 2.0

• Please log in to reply
2405 replies to this topic

#2401 Reds303

Reds303

Posted Today, 05:33 PM

This is correct. I am grandfathered in for the $7.99 per month.

Also just cancelled Netflix. "Here's looking at you, kid."

Thanks for the answers guys. I would have preferred going month to month since their are probably months I won't use it at all, but I guess it's cheap enough where I'd still get my money's worth paying for the whole year.

#2402 HydroX

HydroX

Posted Today, 05:38 PM

Another reason to dump Netflix: HBO is bringing a ton of it's shows to Amazon Prime.

Amazon just announced an agreement that makes Prime Instant Video the only place you can watch HBO originals online without an HBO subscription. Starting May 21st, Prime members will get exclusive, unlimited streaming access to pretty much every HBO original you're interested in except Game of Thrones.

http://gizmodo.com/h...rime-1566504724

MLIFTgM.gif

#2403 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:09 PM

The price hike is for new customers. For current customers the price will stay at eight bucks "for some time."

#2404 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:14 PM

The price hike is for new customers. For current customers the price will stay at eight bucks "for some time."

Yeah, I found that out today. The initial story I read hadn't mentioned that. Still, I feel like the quality of their streaming library has really dropped over the last year or so.

#2405 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:31 PM

There's always stuff to find to watch on Netflix.

Destro1.gif            DestroVega.jpg

#2406 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:52 PM

Another reason to dump Netflix: HBO is bringing a ton of it's shows to Amazon Prime.

http://gizmodo.com/h...rime-1566504724

Wow - that might seal the deal for me on cable TV. 

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---