Photo
- - - - -

The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

• Please log in to reply
1356 replies to this topic

#1291 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Somewhere between 25-40 I think? I bought it right when it came out so I really don't remember. I know they released a much smaller colored signed version for about 100 at one point.

The black and white one is legit. I wish I knew about that one when it was originally for sale.

#1292 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

Somewhere between 25-40 I think? I bought it right when it came out so I really don't remember. I know they released a much smaller colored signed version for about 100 at one point.

Thanks for the replies.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#1293 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

I am not really worried about the value of them. Yeah it's nice if they are worth something if we ever want to sell them down the line but the bottom line is we buy these things because we want them.

Like my ME2 The Team lithograph, I have no intention of selling the lithographs I buy. I think these Bioshock Infinite lithographs are pretty damn cool but at the same time they are more than what I spent on my ME2 Team lithograph which is a bit outrageous since I think that one is priceless. Granted they say these are limited to 100 prints while the ME ones were 500, I think they could have been a bit more reasonable.

There's also 3 of em so that counts for something. I forgot how much the signed team litho was, $90?

I really like the True Patriot one

#1294 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

there was some gallery 1988 limited stuff included in there at one point when they were housed on alice2store.com.

Here's pics of a few of them..i believe they were up around june 2011 and they added a few over time.

http://omgposters.co...988-the-prints/

here's the two i have
Posted Image

awesome. I have the top one too

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#1295 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Hadn't seen anyone post this one... Limited to 250 prints:

Posted Image

Here's the store page
Posted Image

#1296 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Hadn't seen anyone post this one... Limited to 250 prints:

Posted Image

Here's the store page

It's been up for a few weeks. If anyone cares, there's only about 85 of the 250 left.

#1297 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

I just received my Bioshock Signed Limited Trio Set. I haven't opened the seal yet but I really like the quality. Besides having the signatures they also have the number on the print which makes them unique to the regular prints being sold.

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=29399

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=29401

#1298 ethwang

ethwang

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

I just received my Bioshock Signed Limited Trio Set. I haven't opened the seal yet but I really like the quality. Besides having the signatures they also have the number on the print which makes them unique to the regular prints being sold.

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=29399

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=29401

Hm, 97/100? Does that mean they're almost sold out?

#1299 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hm, 97/100? Does that mean they're almost sold out?

I honestly think there just grabbing them randomly. I ordered right when you posted it on here. The box it was sealed in also had the number on it.

#1300 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

my lord some people just love to whine about shit.

JUST DON'T BUY IT.

The ME2 lithos had signed and unsigned. I wanted signed so I paid more for it. Same concept here.

No kidding, I'm not. Why are you all hot and bothered by me bringing this up? I collect art, primarily paintings, but dabble into signed art books and lithographs. I contacted 2K to confirm if this was a real limited edition item or not. When I found out the answer I posted here.

#1301 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

Just wondering, when did these first become available?

http://gear.ea.com/a...d=169&limit=all

Also have there been any other Alice ones in the past?

Very interesting. First thing I noticed is the "set of all 8" is an outright lie. They show 9 total prints available. This game has been out for a while so there is not an interested market in these that much, there at 10+ sets still available.

#1302 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Very interesting. First thing I noticed is the "set of all 8" is an outright lie. They show 9 total prints available. This game has been out for a while so there is not an interested market in these that much, there at 10+ sets still available.

You do love picking how everything is a lie/scam. First the limited Bioshock now this one.

#1303 FrostySweetness

FrostySweetness

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Here is a head's up about a lithograph Bungie just put on Amazon about their new game Destiny yesterday. It is the first piece of concept art for it and it is signed, but the price can be steep--$150. I can see this being worth it tho, especially if the game gets huge. (Below is the link and another link showing proof it is Bungie). You can get it from both since Bungie has verified is is available from both sources.

I am not allowed to post links on here as a new user, but if you go on the bungie store which is (bungiestore(dot)com) under accessories or search amazon for "Destiny Bungie", you should find it.

#1304 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

Here is a head's up about a lithograph Bungie just put on Amazon about their new game Destiny yesterday. It is the first piece of concept art for it and it is signed, but the price can be steep--$150. I can see this being worth it tho, especially if the game gets huge. (Below is the link and another link showing proof it is Bungie). You can get it from both since Bungie has verified is is available from both sources.

I am not allowed to post links on here as a new user, but if you go on the bungie store which is (bungiestore(dot)com) under accessories or search amazon for "Destiny Bungie", you should find it.

Here's the link: http://www.bungiesto.../B00BGWU1IM.htm

Posted Image

Limited to 150 copies, and is 12" x 18". All proceeds go to charity too. Shipping is $6.75 for the US

#1305 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Here's the link: http://www.bungiesto.../B00BGWU1IM.htm

Posted Image

Limited to 150 copies, and is 12" x 18". All proceeds go to charity too. Shipping is $6.75 for the US

Thanks to both of you. Love me some bungie.

#1306 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

Thanks.

Bought it through Amazon to use up some AMZ credit.

Here's the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.co...llen lithograph

You have to go through the Bungie link SSJ posted up to figure out how many are left. 126 left.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Destiny

:360: Gears of War 3

#1307 Teh Nitwit

Teh Nitwit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

How do you guys unroll the litographs without damaging them? I finally got some frames from that hollywood place but my litographs are stuck in their rolls...

#1308 YodaEXE

YodaEXE

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

How do you guys unroll the litographs without damaging them? I finally got some frames from that hollywood place but my litographs are stuck in their rolls...

For any I've gotten rolled I usually just lay them out on a table for a day or two, and they mostly unroll on their own. A couple heavier books laid across them helps too.
Posted Image

#1309 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

You do love picking how everything is a lie/scam. First the limited Bioshock now this one.

And am I wrong?

#1310 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

I think the Tears one that isn't included in the pack was released later on but I'm not entirely sure. They have been selling that bundle since around the launch of the game. They just consolidated all of the leftovers from the various stores onto that EA Gear site fairly recently.

The "Collector's Edition" thing comes from the American McGee signature I guess.

#1311 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

Bethesda lithos from Tree House
http://store.bethsoft.com/art.html

#1312 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Ooooooh are these newly available? Tempted by Skyrim and Fallout

#1313 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Really digging the Skyrim one...

@pooky
Treehouse just announced it on facebook today that they are launching the Bethesda store

https://www.facebook...58828606&type=1

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#1314 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Yea just saw that. If they made available all 300 of these lithos, these are already down to low 100's for the ones im interested in.

I'm out of wall real estate so would have to replace something for whatever i get though, lol. Maybe the Dragon Age 2 one i have that i'm not too in love with - same size as Fallout so same frame.

...............and site broken now, whoops

Edited by Pookymeister, 13 March 2013 - 07:37 PM.

#1315 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Yea just saw that. If they made available all 300 of these lithos, these are already down to low 100's for the ones im interested in.

I'm out of wall real estate so would have to replace something for whatever i get though, lol. Maybe the Dragon Age 2 one i have that i'm not too in love with - same size as Fallout so same frame.

I think that they only released 150 out of 300. Only 20 or so Skyrim lithos were sold in the last 2 hours. Oh well, not taking any chances anyway after missing out on the BioShock lithos.

#1316 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

It does not say if its signed, oh well gonna get it anyway

#1317 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

It does not say if its signed, oh well gonna get it anyway

Definitely unsigned if it's not in the description nor in the pick. TreeHouse wouldn't miss a chance to charge extra for signatures.

#1318 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

Yea seems like just numbered.

Website keeps crashing on me

#1319 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:23 PM