Photo
- - - - -

The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#211 EdgeZephyr

EdgeZephyr

Gear Messiah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:03 PM

I kinda wish they'd offer posters with the litho art. While the signed and numbered things is kinda cool, I'd rather just have bigger sized art of the characters (Particularly Tali and Legion, in my case) for my wall. Add to that how stupidly hard (nigh-impossible? :P ) it is to get the not so mini lithos, and yeah. Choices are a little limited.

Not really a fan of the existing posters, sadly. =\ Nothing particularly amazing to me in terms of design (just the busts with the single word) or the character choice.

Personally, I will probably jump at the sound of skeleton hooves and distant screaming for the rest of my life.

I think my wallet made a shrieking sound and scurried off into a dark corner, once I pulled up the Steam page.

Posted Image

#212 shadowknight203

shadowknight203

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

excuse my english but...Fuck!!!! I really really wanted a Miranda for the price of 40$ NOT what they will go on at ebay

Edited by shrike4242, 18 March 2011 - 05:52 PM.

#213 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

Looks like everything is gone. I refreshed and saw Miranda was out of stock, then quickly ordered the double pack......then that went OOS a minute later.

Looks like the smart move was to get the double pack instead of going for the single. I barely got my order in for the double. I don't really like the Legion but whatever.

I wonder how much Mirandas are worth.

#214 hazzmos

hazzmos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

Any idea on the likelihood of cancellations? I got an order in w/ confirmation, but I just worry that there could be cancellations b/c of the rush of orders.

#215 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

Any idea on the likelihood of cancellations? I got an order in w/ confirmation, but I just worry that there could be cancellations b/c of the rush of orders.

i dont think so.

I just saw a stray double pack pop up on my firefox.

#216 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

I just got my normandy in the mail today. single digit!

Wait - there were Normandy's too that came back in stock? :drool:

#217 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

On monday.

So tempted to sell it but most likely won't.

#218 Donkey132

Donkey132

OldSchool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

damnit, I slept in and completely missed out lol. Sounds like even if I was up they went ridiculously fast anyways.

#219 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

Sweet deal then. Would have loved to put that next to my Dead Space Ishimura =]

#220 letallis

letallis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Damn, I would've liked to get something to complement my Illusive Man litho but it looks like thats going to be to difficult. Oh well, one is better then none

#221 amb6883

amb6883

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

Just checked the site again and both Legion and Miranda were back in stock. I picked both up and they are out of stock again. Guess I got lucky!

#222 TahoeMax

TahoeMax

Tastes good with milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

Pshhh...this is what i get for having a solid week of exams when this is all going on

#223 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:22 AM

Just checked the site again and both Legion and Miranda were back in stock. I picked both up and they are out of stock again. Guess I got lucky!

Son of a.....
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#224 convergecrew

convergecrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

Arrgh was planning on refreshing that page all day to get a Miranda, but I slept through it..:drool: Oh well, still totally pumped to get a Thane, Legion, and Grunt. Already got the frames picked out from Aaron Brothers!

#225 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

Anyone know if they're going to do weekend releases?
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#226 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:43 AM

According to the schedule they had on Facebook, they are done.

#227 shadowknight203

shadowknight203

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

Yeah I find it hard to believe that they had more in stock, my update scanner never went off

#228 blahtastic

blahtastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:02 AM

For those that got the ones from today, when you check your orders, can you see that in on the list? I got the confirmation email and whatnot but for some reason, when I goto my account, it doesn't show up.

#229 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:24 AM

Yeah I find it hard to believe that they had more in stock, my update scanner never went off

mine did. I had the 2 pack in my cart when it went out of stock so it was still in there. I set the alert for the hell of it. At 1:30 or so, it went back into stock. I'm guessing someone's credit card didn't go through.

ch-ch-ch-changes

For those that got the ones from today, when you check your orders, can you see that in on the list? I got the confirmation email and whatnot but for some reason, when I goto my account, it doesn't show up.

i see it in mine as "pending fulfillment"

Edited by confoosious, 19 March 2011 - 02:42 AM.

#230 convergecrew

convergecrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:07 AM

I paid one order through paypal and it didnt show up, although my paypal account says the payments been fulfilled. The other order I did directly through the site using a CC and that does show up. Hope that helps.

#231 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:31 AM

Off topic, but poking around the bioware store, I so want that Shepard Full Zip Hoody.
90 bucks for a freaking sweatshirt is hard to swallow, though.
Posted Image

#232 epicjas0n

epicjas0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

Will the mini Normandy/TIM pack come back in stock? For some reason I was never really interested in getting any of these until now. Also, is there any chance that Bioware will have coupon codes? I kinda want to get the 5pack mini lithos.
Posted Image

#233 Raider

Raider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:24 AM

Anyone with the lithos find a good quality/cheap frame? Just ordered a Dragon Age 2 litho and will want to frame it. Really kicking myself for not getting some of the Mass Effect lithos.

#234 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:41 AM

Michaels is where I bought my frames.Stuff is always on sale, so never buy something less than 50% off. My 18 x 24 frame i think cost about $20-$25.

Here are the different styles of frames i've gotten from there :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#235 Donkey132

Donkey132

OldSchool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:48 AM

damn pooky, those look awesome, I'm a bit jealous lol

#236 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:04 AM

I really like the uncharted one. Was that sold someplace?

#237 MarkHawk

MarkHawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

Michaels is where I bought my frames.Stuff is always on sale, so never buy something less than 50% off. My 18 x 24 frame i think cost about $20-$25.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Some background on where you got Naughty Dog litho's would be much appropriated.
Posted Image
"Come on! It's only a Dollar!"

Goozex | Twitter |
Website | Data-Cast Podcast | Facebook | XBL Gamer Card | PSN ID

#238 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:41 AM

I really like the uncharted one. Was that sold someplace?

No - i just got the super hi res image and had it professionally printed.

There's a crapton of material here(where i found it) - http://www.neogaf.co...=369866&page=18

Here's my art collection - https://picasaweb.go...CIWzkL-n-r7Qdw#
11 of those came from the neogaf thread, dead space from visceral store/contest, and 2 from Collector's edition guides(Bioshock and Epic Mickey)

Edited by Pookymeister, 21 March 2011 - 01:09 PM.

#239 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:45 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

What are the dimensions of that middle one?

#240 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

What are the dimensions of that middle one?

Made it 12 x 36 so it would fit a non-custom sized frame. Had to cut off a little bit of the top and bottom in image, though.