Want: GTA V PS3 - Have: Paypal.

helmet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
156 (100%)
I'm looking to purchase a used copy of GTA V with Paypal.

Please PM with an offer! Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's your...uh.. 'Wants' list?

Or is it just Deathsmiles for now?

Very sexy and stylish list though. :)

I don't have any real wants at the moment, other than Paypal. Trying to scrape up some cash for Deathsmiles and Persona 3 for PSP. :(

I hear ya on being unemployed, it sucks. Finding a job isn't working out and trying to convince my fiancée to get me a mgs psp isn't working out either :(

[quote name='quakeman101']well I didn't rate your post, but maybe the fact that you don't answer PMs or replies to your thread has something to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, I had a family emergency on the 6th and I've been trying to get out the trades that I had set up before then. Just got back a few days ago.

I thought I PM'd you that I'm looking for at least $28, otherwise it'd just be going to amazon, but I guess not. :S

I would like to make an offer on the two black sanwa buttons but i don't know how to do PM. Where the heck is that option??? Yes, I am somewhat new here on CAG.

pretty sure its your word against theirs but i say it if says delivered either they are lieing or someone took it and since you cant prove it dont know what to say.

you can either say

too bad it says you got it and end it at that (thought they will file a dispute)
or
Eat the lost and block the buyer from ever buying anything from you again

i doubt there is anything else you can do

Once you drop it off at the post office, it is out of your hands. You did your part. It is unfortunate it got stolen but that is not your fault, you are not liable for it.

If they payed gifted paypal then they cant dispute the charge. If they did a regular paypal payment then hurry and input the DC# into PayPal.

You basically have to tell the buyer "tough luck"

bread's done
Back