Photo
- - - - -

Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky DLC 80MSP($1!); DLC for some games as low as 80msp

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#61 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:12 PM

Damn it I bought the me dlc not even 2 weeks ago. Picked up the pgr4 though. Thanks OP.

#62 Nostalgic Wind

Nostalgic Wind

Capcom Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:12 PM

Good find. Bought Blue Dragon Shuffle Dungeon and Lost Odyssey Dungeon Pack.

#63 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

thnx OP. Don't own the game yet but not gonna pass this up
Posted Image

#64 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

so that blue dragon dlc was more than 80 points before?

Someone already said that Shuffle Dungeon was 400 points, but the 6 items download was 200. It comes with the Nothing Glasses - very helpful if you want to 1000 this annoying game.

#65 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

I don't own all these games, so I'm not sure, but the ME1 and PDZ ones make me wonder if perhaps the theme here is "things which are available on the Platinum Hits editions"?

#66 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:01 PM

Dunno if it was posted on CAG but Phantasy Star Universe: AotI is now a free download(was 800 MSP).

http://marketplace.x...507e3?cid=SLink

Edited by Scholarly_Sam, 03 July 2010 - 08:13 PM.
included link

#67 iammeiam

iammeiam

WIIIIIIIIIIIII

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:02 PM

It looks like the Beautiful Katamari DLC levels have dropped to 80 MSP-- http://marketplace.x...0&bt=0&sb=1&p=2 --is this new, or an old drop? Ton of picture packs have dropped in price, too.

#68 anthonyd46

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

these pdz maps dont add any achievements do they their just extra i believe?

#69 ONESTARv2

ONESTARv2

Dreamcast Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:11 PM

no extra achievements with PDZ. They are good maps though.
*The Cadillac of signatures*

#70 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

It looks like the Beautiful Katamari DLC levels have dropped to 80 MSP-- http://marketplace.x...0&bt=0&sb=1&p=2 --is this new, or an old drop? Ton of picture packs have dropped in price, too.

Those levels were always 80pts. It received a lot of controversy because they are almost required to complete the game(and fairly sure they were necessary to get one of the achievements).

#71 falcon815

falcon815

Ride on my coattails

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:21 PM

Thanks OP, snagged the Lost Odyssey dungeon. Been wanting to try that for a while, but not for 400.

#72 mistymayem

mistymayem

I like video games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:23 PM

Thanks OP. Got the ME for me and the PGR4 for my dad.
:360::bouncy:

#73 Young Deezy

Young Deezy

I wipe my own ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

thanks. got the PSU Expansion pack. bit my teeth in it. i have cricket teeth

#74 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Even at 80 pts I'm debating getting the ME1, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey downloads. I haven't even beat ME and won't for a while, BD the same and it seems it's a higher level dungeon...I don't know if I'd ever play them even at $1.

#75 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:39 PM

Considering getting those PDZ maps and playing a few rounds online this weekend...

#76 ONESTARv2

ONESTARv2

Dreamcast Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:40 PM

thanks. got the PSU Expansion pack. bit my teeth in it. i have cricket teeth

FYI the PSU expansion is going to be updated sometime next week with all new content and will require being re-downloaded.

Also, so is there any official announcements regarding this sale?

#77 Renesis

Renesis

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:46 PM

Damn. I knew Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon was going to be discounted at some time. I should've waited. However, free DLC via Phantasy Star Universe is awesome. Thanks OP.

#78 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:49 PM

Those levels were always 80pts. It received a lot of controversy because they are almost required to complete the game(and fairly sure they were necessary to get one of the achievements).

Not true - those levels used to be 200 points.
Posted Image

#79 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

In for the PSU expansion. Thanks, OP!

#80 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:53 PM

Not true - those levels used to be 200 points.

I stand corrected, I just looked and they were indeed originally 200. I'll add to the OP

#81 iammeiam

iammeiam

WIIIIIIIIIIIII

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:53 PM

Edit: er, beaten while I was writing this, nevermind.

I remember the controversy, but the levels actually started at 200 MSP each, so the DLC amounted to something approaching $20 at launch. I'm just not entirely sure when they went from 200 points to 80 so I'm not sure if that drop just happened or if they dropped at some point in the past year or two.

#82 Jayrcee

Jayrcee

CAG Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

I don't own all these games, so I'm not sure, but the ME1 and PDZ ones make me wonder if perhaps the theme here is "things which are available on the Platinum Hits editions"?

I echo this thought. Does anyone know if any of this dlc (in particular PDZ and Kameo) is available on the Platinum Hits versions?

#83 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

some of the games don't have platinum hits versions, and some games that do haven't had their dlc dropped to 80 points... yet. I don't think this is the end. I think with PS+ giving out DLC for free, and the fact that most of this old dlc probably doesn't sell very well anyway, it makes sense to drop it to the lowest possible point value to see if it'll sell any better.

#84 Bigandtasty

Bigandtasty

Why should it goes well?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

Picked up the Lost Odyssey Seeker of the Deep dungeon. Big thanks for finding this!

:whee:                           :whee:

More giveaways on Twitter!

#85 Sinksand

Sinksand

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

I loved Lost Odyssey, so I think I'll pick this up to get some more enjoyment from the game. How is it Bigandtasty?

Thanks OP.

#86 ONESTARv2

ONESTARv2

Dreamcast Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

I know that PDZ has both DLC map packs on the platinum hits version

#87 Bigandtasty

Bigandtasty

Why should it goes well?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

I loved Lost Odyssey, so I think I'll pick this up to get some more enjoyment from the game. How is it Bigandtasty?

Just started downloading it so can't give impressions yet, heh. Plus I'm only on disc two so not sure if I can play it right away.

:whee:                           :whee:

More giveaways on Twitter!

#88 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

I think only this one is included in the PH version. The Pinnacle Station DLC would still have to be purchased separately.

Just Bring Down the Sky. But it also includes bonus content (not DLC) on the 2nd disc - videos, concept art, etc.

Excellent. Thanks.

Time to trade in my PH version for a real version and get this DLC.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#89 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

The Phantasy Star expansion still requires a paid PSU account to play, is that right?

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#90 xCobalt

xCobalt

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:34 PM

Thanks OP.

From what I hear, its a five floor complex dungeon with similar layouts on each level. The enemies are extremely tough and there is no save point except at the very beginning. This means that upon dying (most likely will against the final boss of the dungeon), you'll have to start over.