Photo
- - - - -

Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky DLC 80MSP($1!); DLC for some games as low as 80msp

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#91 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

amazing thread, great job CAGS :)

picked up DLC for

Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon

#92 slowpantz

slowpantz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:57 PM

Picked up the Kameo Pack, the Lost Odeyssey Dungeon, and PGR 4 bundle. Hope to see more prices slashed in the future.
Check out a classy show, One man asking a series of woman the hard hitting questions! : letsaskalady.podbean.com
Also on iTunes! Subscribe today.

#93 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:06 AM

I wish they were doing this for all the older DLC. I would have jumped all over the DLC for Ace Combat 6.

#94 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:04 AM

The Phantasy Star expansion still requires a paid PSU account to play, is that right?

I read this in the item description "Please make sure your Gamer Tag is associated with a current GUARDIANS License subscription", so while I can't definitively answer your question, this might. That's a huge download, too.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#95 Armstrong x360a

Armstrong x360a

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

Here's hoping for this trend to continue. There's a whole bunch of DLC that I would never pick up at full price (in some cases costing up to $20 for games that have been out since 06-07 and can be picked up for 7.99 for the game itself...) but I would definitely drop $1-3 on.

#96 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Enchantments?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:17 AM

I already had the ME1 DLC, so didn't look twice at the thread initially. I'm glad I did cuz now I'll pick up the Lost Odyssey DLC.

Great find, OP!
Chubbyninja1319.png
~<{ Whatever we were before, we are now the Inquisition }>~

#97 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:19 AM

I loved Lost Odyssey I bought the DLC at regular price and got my moneys worth. Great deal if you like the game.
I'm going to pick up Blue dragon DLC. I got toward the end and moved onto another game and think Im going to play through it again with a guide.
Kameo also. i bought it during a b2 g1 sale and its just sat.
Wish they would drop SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 Xtreme Legends 2400 points blows.

Edited by sleepydumbdude, 04 July 2010 - 01:29 AM.

#98 Virsago

Virsago

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:34 AM

Anybody have any opinions on the forza 2 dlc? I bought the game for $4 used, but it's stuck in my backlog. If i get all the dlc it would be about $6 and I still have to buy the dlc cars with in-game credits. Is it worth it?

#99 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

Dirty Scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:36 AM

Thanks OP!
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#100 the_void

the_void

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:37 AM

Damn if I hadn't lost the game saves for all my games I would totally get this :cry:

#101 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:31 AM

I really wish the original Puzzle Quest expansion would drop--700 points is insane considering how long it has been out... I'd pick it up in a heartbeat for 240 or less...
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#102 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:34 AM

I really wish the original Puzzle Quest expansion would drop--700 points is insane considering how long it has been out... I'd pick it up in a heartbeat for 240 or less...

Definitely. It was one of the first games I checked when I read this thread. Disappointed to see it still at 700, especially since I picked up the game for only 400.

#103 Armstrong x360a

Armstrong x360a

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:46 AM

Definitely. It was one of the first games I checked when I read this thread. Disappointed to see it still at 700, especially since I picked up the game for only 400.

Haha, I did the exact thing. My heart dropped a little when I saw it still priced at 700.

#104 apathylad

apathylad

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:57 AM

Don't know if this was mentioned yet in this thread, but DLC for Gears of War 2 also received a drop. The All Fronts Collection (19 maps, assuming you never bought any DLC, and a bonus level) for 800 points ($10).

#105 Armstrong x360a

Armstrong x360a

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:01 AM

Don't know if this was mentioned yet in this thread, but DLC for Gears of War 2 also received a drop. The All Fronts Collection (19 maps, assuming you never bought any DLC, and a bonus level) for 800 points ($10).

This is oldish news. Dropped around April I believe but don't quote me on that. Great deal if you can find a copy of the game for $7 at BBV like I did thanks to this site.

Edit: Actual date of the drop was May 27th.

http://g4tv.com/thef...-announced.html

#106 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:12 AM

Wooh! Time to buy the Lost Odyssey dungeon and finish up the last 100 gamerscore in that game.

#107 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:13 AM

Picked up mass effect, lost odyssey, and both blue dragon packs. Thanks op and contributors!
Posted Image

#108 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:27 AM

Picked up the PDZ maps(been holding out for a price drop since 2006). Also got the Lost Odyssey DLC as well as the PGR4 one.

I've done much worse with 400 points in the past.

Hopefully they will lower the price on more ancient DLC.

#109 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:11 AM

Damn, I wish Mirror's Edge dlc would drop. I've been waiting forever to grab that at a decent price.

#110 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:49 AM

Bullet Witch DLC has also dropped.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#111 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:50 AM

Bought the Katamari DLCs (Mmm, they've been at 80 each since January) and Lost Odyssey. I downloaded the Phantasy Star addon (I believe I enjoyed playing that game, can't remember though)........And........I may grab the Blue Dragon DLCs, I'll have to grab the game for $3 - $5 though.

Bullet Witch DLC has also dropped.

Because that game's such a joy -.-

Thanks for the information though. I'll start carving my eyeballs out now.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#112 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:52 AM

Bought the Katamari DLCs (Mmm, they've been at 80 each since January) and Lost Odyssey. I downloaded the Phantasy Star addon (I believe I enjoyed playing that game, can't remember though)........And........I may grab the Blue Dragon DLCs, I'll have to grab the game for $3 - $5 though.

Ha, yeah, but it's at the point where you don't feel like you're wasting your points...or not as much. 20 points for most stuff, maybe it already dropped but I never looked before.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#113 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

This is oldish news. Dropped around April I believe but don't quote me on that. Great deal if you can find a copy of the game for $7 at BBV like I did thanks to this site.

Edit: Actual date of the drop was May 27th.

http://g4tv.com/thef...-announced.html

Might pick this up, never bought any of the maps and would like to play the game some before Gears 3, the game was really fun when I played it.
Posted Image

#114 Driver121113

Driver121113

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:40 AM

Might pick this up, never bought any of the maps and would like to play the game some before Gears 3, the game was really fun when I played it.

I just bought it when it dropped. Well worth it, only complaints I have are that the deleted scene was not great but still worth a play through and in the competitive play the shot gun is way over powered.

Posted Image

#115 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:05 AM

I bought BulletWitch when it came out....the definition of a game that could've been good if it had another year or two of good development time. I finished it but the last few levels were a struggle since everything was so barren and glitchy; didn't help the last boss took nearly half an hour to beat.

#116 gamerdogbert

gamerdogbert

Canine Potentate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:50 AM

cool, in for Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey & Kameo DLCs. Glad those are still backlog games! :)

Edited by gamerdogbert, 04 July 2010 - 09:05 AM.

#117 cheapgamerone

cheapgamerone

Looking for Cheap Microsoft Points/PSN Bucks PM Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

In for Mass Effect, and PGR 4, also considering the Kameo one but mulling it over since I have to dig it out somewhere...

#118 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:55 AM

Finally grabbed the Lost Odyssey Dungeon! Anything else available?

What's your impression of this? I ask because I just ordered Lost Odyssey (a game I've been looking forward to playing even before recently buying my Xbox 360 Slim), and wonder whether it adds much to the experience of the game.

For 80 points, it's tough to pass on it though. How much was it recently offered for (240?).

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#119 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:57 AM

Good find. Bought Blue Dragon Shuffle Dungeon and Lost Odyssey Dungeon Pack.

I'll likely be doing the same. Have both games on the way, and can't wait to play both!

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#120 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:42 AM

What's your impression of this? I ask because I just ordered Lost Odyssey (a game I've been looking forward to playing even before recently buying my Xbox 360 Slim), and wonder whether it adds much to the experience of the game.

For 80 points, it's tough to pass on it though. How much was it recently offered for (240?).

It's always been 400 points before. It's a no-brainer at a buck.