Photo
- - - - -

Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky DLC 80MSP($1!); DLC for some games as low as 80msp

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#211 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Is the lost odyssey still 80msp? I'm not home ATM to check!

Yes, and it's been that price since I checked in Feb '09, and maybe longer.

#212 Fonz72

Fonz72

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

I bought the Mass Effect DLC! Glad this thread got resurrected!

#213 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

It's alive! I got the blue dragon dlc last week though.
Posted Image

#214 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Posted Image

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#215 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

I got the ME DLC, I haven't played Mass Effect at all, but I guess I'll start soon.

#216 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Quick question about the two DLCs out for Mass Effect 1. Are both of those DLCs included in the Mass Effect 1 Platinum Hits version?
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#217 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Quick question about the two DLCs out for Mass Effect 1. Are both of those DLCs included in the Mass Effect 1 Platinum Hits version?

Nope, just Bring Down the Sky. Pinnacle Station still costs 400 space bucks. I can't recommend Pinnacle. Feels like an aborted attempt at multi-player for ME1.

#218 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Nope, just Bring Down the Sky. Pinnacle Station still costs 400 space bucks. I can't recommend Pinnacle. Feels like an aborted attempt at multi-player for ME1.

Ahh good to know. Thanks for the heads up. :)
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#219 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

3 year old dead thread...made the "Top 15" threads on front page of CAG, yikes.

#220 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

.........I can't believe its already been three years since I posted this.

#221 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

Man I almost thought this said Pinnacle Station was 80 MSP...drat

#222 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

The "Dungeon Pack: Seeker of the Deep!" DLC is 80 msp and the "Triple Bonus Pack" is 200 msp.

Amazing bump guys! I freaking love Lost odyssey and I remembered seeing the DLC once for like 400MSP or something outrategous.
Anyways have you guys tried the Triple Bonus pack? It doesn't seem worth it to me..which includes a memory lamp, shattered bond and killer machine ring. Thoughts?
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#223 J7.

J7.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

Time flies on the interwebs. Glad this thread was bumped, cheap dlc for Lost Odyssey looks good.

#224 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

Sorry to necro bumo this, but I thought some people may want to know that some of this DLC is no longer available, specifically:
the PGR3, PGR4 and Forza 2 DLC is all gone.

The PSU stuff is gone, but unlike EA's games which no longer have servers, they did the right thing and pulled the DLC made for online play. Just wanted to warn others that some of this stuff may be on the brink of disappearing and I may just go ahead and pick up some Katamari DLC just in case.

Not that I'm a big fan of any of these games - never tried PSO/PSU, even (should I be ashamed?) - but considering I do own PGR 3 and 4, this is unfortunate to say the least. Eh, I'll probably enjoy them just as much as I would have otherwise.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#225 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

Not that I'm a big fan of any of these games - never tried PSO/PSU, even (should I be ashamed?) - but considering I do own PGR 3 and 4, this is unfortunate to say the least. Eh, I'll probably enjoy them just as much as I would have otherwise.

Sad thing is I can't remember if I got around to getting some of these. Obviously I followed the thread and remembered it when I discovered some of this stuff had been removed. According to some guys on the forza forums all of the Forza 2 stuff had dropped to 80 msp each, yet there was only one in our thread and I only bought one of them from what I can tell by looking at my car list.

#226 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

I hate it when they sneakily remove dlc from xbox live and psn without warning.

#227 GuitarMan

GuitarMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

May have to download the DLC for Lost Odyssey.
Man, I still have a sealed copy of Lost Odyssey on my backlog. I guess I'll get to it once I'm done with Skyrim, Dishonored and AC 3. I hope I can get them finished before Aliens: Colonial Marines or Gears of War: Judgement comes out or else it'll be a longer wait.
:)
Posted Image

#228 Curlis

Curlis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Bought the Blue Dragon DLC, will have to check my copy of Mass Effect (I forget if it's the platinum hits version or not).

I have the dungeon for Lost Odyssey, but is the Triple Item Pack worth it?
Now Playing - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Posted Image

#229 J Sin

J Sin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Looks like Ambition of the Illuminus DLC for PSU is no longer available, presumably since the servers went offline in September of 2012. The game can still be played in offline single-player mode, but the DLC no longer even appears on the game's page.
Posted Image
Send a Message with Friend Request

#230 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Awesome bump! Picked up Bring Down the Sky DLC! Thanks OP!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#231 Leggo

Leggo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

I wonder if progress in the DLC will affect ME2? I'm about halfway through the second one, but given how ME1 is integrated, I think something strange may happen if I go back to the DLC. Anyone know for sure?

It won't affect your ME2 game at all, it only imports your ME1 save during ME2 character creation.

As far as the effects of the two on your playthrough, assuming your choices got imported (if you started ME2 over after beating these and re-imported all of your save data), you'd here a new announcement over the PA system in ME2 regarding the events of Bring Down The Sky, and in ME3, one of the characters from Pinnacle Station is mentioned in the description for one of the War Assets you find on a random planet (I believe in the same system as Pinnacle Station itself).

There is one scene that changes based on choices you made in Bring Down The Sky and one possibly returning character, and that's in ME3.

The scene isn't worth restarting for. It's short and just results in like 200-400 extra war assets. Just youtube it.

#232 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

I got the DLC dungeon for Lost Odyssey a while back when it dropped to 80 and beat it. It's pretty tough and you pretty much have to find a faq to be able to beat the final boss.

The Blue dragon one sounds interesting, has anyone played it and can recommed? Too bad there aren't any achievements for it.

#233 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Looks like Ambition of the Illuminus DLC for PSU is no longer available, presumably since the servers went offline in September of 2012. The game can still be played in offline single-player mode, but the DLC no longer even appears on the game's page.

Oh shit, really? Wasn't the DLC online only (even though it was a single player campaign)?

#234 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Oh shit, really? Wasn't the DLC online only (even though it was a single player campaign)?

Yup wish i was not stingy and played before servers went...

#235 simmias

simmias

Don't believe his lies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Amazing bump guys! I freaking love Lost odyssey and I remembered seeing the DLC once for like 400MSP or something outrategous.
Anyways have you guys tried the Triple Bonus pack? It doesn't seem worth it to me..which includes a memory lamp, shattered bond and killer machine ring. Thoughts?

Doesn't it give access to another dream? I think that's why I bought it way back when. The dreams were my favorite part of that game.

#236 gambit444

gambit444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

I wonder if progress in the DLC will affect ME2? I'm about halfway through the second one, but given how ME1 is integrated, I think something strange may happen if I go back to the DLC. Anyone know for sure?

I don't think it will effect the progress you've already made. you may have to start a new shep for it to re-read the save data.

#237 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

I posted in this thread while still happily married, now divorced.
How time flies :cry:

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#238 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

I posted in this thread while still happily married, now divorced.
How time flies :cry:

sorry...but are you happily divorced now? lol

#239 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

sorry...but are you happily divorced now? lol

No, miserable most of the time. She was a wonderful person, and she loved gaming as much as I do. I miss her every single day.

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#240 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

Thanks OP. Picked up that 80 MSP dungeon pack for Lost Odyssey. One of these days I'll get around to getting deep into that game. I just can't find the time it seems these days.