Photo
- - - - -

Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky DLC 80MSP($1!); DLC for some games as low as 80msp

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#241 gpthree

gpthree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

No, miserable most of the time. She was a wonderful person, and she loved gaming as much as I do. I miss her every single day.

That's actually sadder than Lost Odyssey...:cry:
Posted Image

#242 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

I fucking hate when marketplace content is pulled with little to no warning! I mean, is it so hard to let out a post like they do with weekly deals saying something akin to "Last chance to get DLC" or something. Hell, it'd make MicroSoft one last bit of cash before scrapping anything!

.........I can't believe its already been three years since I posted this.

Looks like you have some updating to do!

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#243 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

I posted in this thread while still happily married, now divorced.
How time flies :cry:

Wow that is crazy, how long were yall married? What happened? If you dont mind me asking.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#244 Chihuahua Dad

Chihuahua Dad

Patriots fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

I fucking hate when marketplace content is pulled with little to no warning! I mean, is it so hard to let out a post like they do with weekly deals saying something akin to "Last chance to get DLC" or something. Hell, it'd make MicroSoft one last bit of cash before scrapping anything!

Agreed. I thought Microsoft loved money... just think how many people would purchase content just because it would no longer be available!

#245 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

I posted in this thread while still happily married, now divorced.
How time flies :cry:

You can have my wife. She likes gaming, too. I'm keeping my son, though.

On topic... Why the Fuck has the DLC for Star Wars: Force Unleashed not gone down? I mean, come on. Do you really think I'm going to pay $30 for DLC for a $5 game????

Edited by crazedracerguy, 20 January 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Madden 15

#246 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Good thing I waited on the Katamari DLC. None of the others have achievements except maybe BDTS but I got that with my Mass Effect game.
htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#247 jetthead

jetthead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Well, I finally picked up the Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon DLC. Maybe this will get me to actually finish these 2 games.

#248 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

I keep checking this thread thinking there is some new drop in prices DLC and keep coming up disappointed. Damn you mass effect for not dropping the pinnacle station dlc yet.

And like another poster said, why is some of the DLC not lowered on games that are 2, 3, or even 4 years removed from release not dropped?

#249 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

And like another poster said, why is some of the DLC not lowered on games that are 2, 3, or even 4 years removed from release not dropped?

The basic flaw of anything digital, full games included. I said it 5 years ago, and it looks true for the most part. Next gen will be even bigger push, and the gen after that could be full digital. I fear for the future of (console) gaming. Steam would be the exception to the rule, and even that started out very very rough but people wanted their Valve games. Though the Indie market is booming on PC, that's cool.

Edit: Forgot to mention, how long do you think your Xbox 360 and PS3 digital library will be "supported"?

#250 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Edit: Forgot to mention, how long do you think your Xbox 360 and PS3 digital library will be "supported"?

Honestly I dont expect but maybe a year or 2 MAX on them after the new systems launch. IM old school thinking in that i prefer physical media. I dont really buy games digital even on steam. My steam library is pretty small compared to most.

And given how more and more companies are saying you can only play so long as we let the servers run, its a finite time to play just about anything anymore. Still, I would like to have me some cheaper DLC

#251 Tendoboy

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

I have Mass Effect 1 and 2 and haven't played either of them yet....sad thing is, I have been looking for a deal on 3 !!!

Since the DLC deal was posted in 2010, it's safe to say it is a permanent drop....!

#252 Raptor25

Raptor25

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

So has the Lost Odyssey DLC been 80 points this whole 3 years then?

I loved the game and near 100%'d it at the time but never played the DLC. Given that I have many MS points and little interest in 360 games anymore, went ahead and picked it up. Will be cool to check out that game again.

#253 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

So has the Lost Odyssey DLC been 80 points this whole 3 years then?

I loved the game and near 100%'d it at the time but never played the DLC. Given that I have many MS points and little interest in 360 games anymore, went ahead and picked it up. Will be cool to check out that game again.

Yup. I necrobumped the thread when I found the Forza 2, PGR 3 & 4 DLC was no longer available as a warning that some of this other cheap DLC may vanish too. To be honest I thought there would be more people pissed someone dare bump an old thread and I'm surprised and glad it's helped so many new people.

#254 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

Yup. I necrobumped the thread when I found the Forza 2, PGR 3 & 4 DLC was no longer available as a warning that some of this other cheap DLC may vanish too. To be honest I thought there would be more people pissed someone dare bump an old thread and I'm surprised and glad it's helped so many new people.

Thanks for the bump. I love lost odyssey and had no idea that the DLC was this cheap and same for Blue Dragon. If they disappeared somehow, I would probably be sad.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#255 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

hmm is the lost odyssey DLC worth it? Didn't even know it existed. Does it actually expand the story? I loved that game back in the day, may make it worth another play

Fuck mass effect, and Fuck EA/Bioware. Not putting the DLC on the collection is a friggin joke. I still have not played past the first one despite the fact that its one of my fave games of all time simply because i dont buy digital DLC. Bullshit that they have stuff as important to the plot as the Shadowbroker DLC as a DL only
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#256 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Also something else to be aware of is with the THQ IP/studio auction going on this week, THQ DLC may soon be a thing of the past also. This may also affect Stacking and Costume Quest on XBLA also since THQ published those. They are available on PC, however.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png