Medal Of Honor Beta Keys (PC/PS3) FREE

ccohen322

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/medal-of-honor/

Now free. Just sign up for a free Fileplanet account and enjoy the beta!

PC users: sign up, download, and enter key.

PS3 users: (Thanks stos289 for instructions)

1) After you get a key from FilePlanet go to:

http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

2) Follow the directions and log in with your EA account (or sign up if you don't have one)

3) Enter the key you received from FilePlanet and choose "Playstation 3" and the appropriate region in order to receive a voucher you can use to obtain the beta on PSN

Note: Xbox 360 will eventually recieve the beta as well, sign ups are currently unavailable without a preorder. (Though check the site later this week)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nietzsche74']It says "keys available to subscribers worldwide." Subscriptions aren't free. Would I be wasting my time registering for a free account?[/QUOTE]

You can get them with a free account.

It's not letting me sign up for a free account, it tells me "We are sorry, but based on the information provided we are unable to process your registration."

For anybody who doesn't know how to activate the code, you need to go to this website: www.medalofhonor.com/beta

From there just follow the directions and it should work. You may need to create an EA account if you haven't yet but it's very simple.

For all of you who are trying to get a key for the PS3:

1) After you get a key from FilePlanet go to:

http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

2) Follow the directions and log in with your EA account (or sign up if you don't have one)

3) Enter the key you received from FilePlanet and choose "Playstation 3" and the appropriate region in order to receive a voucher you can use to obtain the beta on PSN

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Yeah, I didn't see the posts by skiizim & karatebear. Follow their directions as well and you should be fine.

sweet, thanks OP! 360 *coming soon*! gonna get the PS3 for now. Yeah, used my IGN account, worked fine..

you may have a little trouble w/ your EA account if you haven't logged in at ea.com, or at least I did, had to create a MasterID and go thru a bunch of settings..

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Thanks OP. Got my code. Just waiting on my PS3 to updat to 3.40

Thanks for giving me a reason to turn this system on again.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Last time I turned it on was to watch the Band of Brothers Blu-Ray set. Last game I actually played on it was Uncharted 2 when it first came out.

Thanks OP!

finally got the code. loved to play mohaa back in the day. finally got the chance to play this and it seemed like cod on molasses.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Played for 20 mins or so. Pretty buggy on the PC. Otherwise it feels like a typical COD shooter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah just a bit slower. Wish it wouldn't freeze every time you died.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Played for 20 mins or so. Pretty buggy on the PC. Otherwise it feels like a typical COD shooter.[/QUOTE]

I tried it on PS3. I know what you mean. To be honest I didn't enjoy it at all. Seems exactly like bfbc2. I know it is the same people,but come on.

It's not even that it's bad, there's just a severe lack of interesting FPS developers these days. COD, BFBC, and now MOH -- take your pick.

Someone needs to make a man's FPS that doesn't need to throw achievements and kill points in your face every other second to make you feel rewarded. Oh, and a game with actual gun recoil would be heavenly -- but I suppose that would be too hard.

Oh well, back to CS.

Thanks OP, downloading for PS3 right now. Still playing BFBC2 to this day on 360, hopefully it will cool on PS3.

[quote name='CarreraGT']Anybody know when the Beta ends?[/QUOTE]

July 18th from what I've heard. Anyway, the game seems ok so far, I just wish they would tell you who you just killed. The freezing when you die sucks too.

bread's done
Back