Dragon Quest IX free Slime hat @ Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 ttcfcl

ttcfcl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:45 AM

I just got mine in the mail! I had no idea why I got this at first. There's no return address other than "Mailed from 55423" which is Richfield, MN where BB HQ is. I also live just north of there, so probably why I know that. I never even knew about this till I googled "best buy dragon quest hat" and found this. Wonder how much I could get on ebay for it? ;)

#62 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:05 AM

I was hoping the slime had would be like of that from Scribblenots :\

#63 Traitorious

Traitorious

Shunts to the face

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:02 PM

I got mine about a week and a half ago, but I didn't pick up the game until 3-4 days after it came out (forgot to print out RZ certs a few days in a row at work.) I didn't think it'd take that long for 7500 RZ gamers club members to get the game from BB...

#64 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:59 PM

I got mine about a week and a half ago, but I didn't pick up the game until 3-4 days after it came out (forgot to print out RZ certs a few days in a row at work.) I didn't think it'd take that long for 7500 RZ gamers club members to get the game from BB...

got my game DAY 1 never got the hat FU best buy :)
WOOOO I STINK

#65 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

got my game DAY 1 never got the hat FU best buy :)

Same here, oh well. I'd never wear it anyway. (Though I'd kill for either of the shirts that were given away at the Gamestop and Best Buy tag events)

#66 doctorfaustus

doctorfaustus

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

Got a cap in the mail today. I wasn't expecting to get one since I bought the game about a week after it came out.

#67 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:48 PM

got my hat in the mail today. yeah! i think i bought the game the tuesday or wednesday after it came out...

#68 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:39 AM

my hat came today.... pretty stupid to send it with no return address.... had no clue what it was so i made my little puppy stand next to the box when it opened (in case it xploded :)
WOOOO I STINK

#69 Daria

Daria

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:19 PM

My hat showed up yesterday. I had no clue why I got it until google pulled up this thread. Actually it was a nice surprise as I'm currently at home recovering from surgery.

Anyway, I think the hat's cute. Cthulhu plush is currently wearing it while rocking out with a pair of slime plushies and a pikachu.