Costco Wii games (Okami and Little King's Story) - 14.99 regular price

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
Went into the Costco in Waltham, MA yesterday and found both Okami and Little King's Story for Wii for $14.99 - regular price sticker. Should be available at most stores at this price.

Anybody able to confirm at another store?

Saw both of these on Saturday along with Sky Crawlers, all $15. Should be even nicer when they have another one of those coupon deals in the next few months as the price will go down to around $11 each.

I can confirm LKS being $15 at the Cumberland Mall Costco near Atlanta, GA. I don't recall seeing the other two games although I may have missed them since I was in a hurry.

I can confirm Okami for Washington State. But pretty much most games deals (especially ones that are sub $20) are YMMV for Costco; if only for actual availability

Woah, I would love to have LKS for $15. I'll check this weekend. Okami however has been cheaper for the most part on amazon. So if someone wants to get that and doesn't have a costco get on it.

Scored Little King's Story at the Mt. Laurel, NJ Costco tonight. Still had two copies left. Didn't see Okami, but I already have it.

In for 1 LKS. Thank you OP! :)

(EDIT: Didn't see Okami in stock so for those of you who DO have it at your store, you might want to pick it up.)

I'm not a member to CostCo so am I out of luck? I think I would be willing to pay $20 shipped for a copy of Little King's Story if anyone wants to help out.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the Staten Island,NY Costco I can Confirm these:

Little King's Story (Wii) -- $14.99 (There was a whole mess of these!)
Free Running (Wii) ------ $14.99 (1 or 2 of these only)
Squeballs Party (Wii) ---- $14.99 (Not sure on the title)
Namco Musuem Remix (Wii) $14.99 (Quite a number of these)
Okami (Wii) --------------$14.99(Running Short on these,now that I think about it they only had 1)

and a bunch of shovelware for same price..........

Star Wars BattleFront Renegade Squadron (Nintendo DS) - $14.99

Halo 3 ODST(Xbox 360) - $25.97

Just picked Little King's Story for fifteen, I was waiting for a long time for that title to go down.

[quote name='11killer11']At the Staten Island,NY Costco I can Confirm these:

Little King's Story (Wii) -- $14.99 (There was a whole mess of these!)
Free Running (Wii) ------ $14.99 (1 or 2 of these only)
Squeballs Party (Wii) ---- $14.99 (Not sure on the title)
Namco Musuem Remix (Wii) $14.99 (Quite a number of these)
Okami (Wii) --------------$14.99(Running Short on these,now that I think about it they only had 1)

and a bunch of shovelware for same price..........

Star Wars BattleFront Renegade Squadron (Nintendo DS) - $14.99

Halo 3 ODST(Xbox 360) - $25.97

Just picked Little King's Story for fifteen, I was waiting for a long time for that title to go down.[/QUOTE]

Which part of Staten Island is the costco? I usually go to the one in Lawrence, Long Island.

[quote name='11killer11']It's in Great Kills,across from the Kmart Shopping Plaza.[/QUOTE]

I am going to try to pick a LKS up.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Is there any coupon to get a "temporary" membership to Costco?[/QUOTE]

Nope- pays the money if you want access

OK PEOPLE, more importantly Wii and PS2 owners.
I pre-ordered Okami for PS2(got the Buddha board,ha!). LOVE the game!
I UNDERSTAND that alot gamers missed out on Okami on PS2.
Is there any reason, why I should buy Okami for Wii at great price ($15 or cheaper) with smoother brush controls?

Just checked out my local Costco (IL) and saw the following:

Sam & Max - $15 (only 1 or 2 copies)
Sky Crawlers - $15 (only 1 copy)
The Munchables - $15 (only 1 copy)
Namco Museum - $15 (only 1 copy which I thought about buying, but later got for only $6 @ Half Price Books! :D )

No copies of Okami or Little King's Story (which is the one I wanted). :(

My Costco (Chantilly, VA) had one copy of each and a copy of Sky Crawlers and The Force Unleashed. I picked up Little King's Story, mainly because as others said, you can get Okami at Amazon for a similar price.

I picked up the ONLY copy of LKS at a not-so-close-to-home Costco yesterday. :D

They had one copy of Okami (already have it) and multiple copies of the other $14.99 games.

bread's done
Back