Photo
- - - - -

CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Bowl Week Deadline: 2/24 - Need Replacements

• Please log in to reply
483 replies to this topic

#481 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:29 AM

Good game earlier Frisky. Your defense once again shut me down. Though maybe mine going soft at the end was the bigger problem. It sucked that right before our game I lost to the CPU in my other dynasty so it wasn't a good day for me in NCAA.

#482 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

Finished up my National Championship game with a big win. Moved us ahead to the first week of the off-season (Players Leaving) and I think this is where the dynasty will end this year, as it looks like there's not much interest in refilling the open spots for a third season. All you really need to do is get on and settle your outgoing players so we can move to the next week and you can grab your recruiting class saves if you want them. Thanks to everybody that played in the dynasty this year and the few of you that managed to stick it out. Hopefully we can get a quicker dynasty going for next year.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#483 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

Are we done or are we going to advance any more?

#484 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:41 AM

Sorry, got on and moved us ahead so that you guys can get the draft class if you want it. That's pretty much it.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4