Win DeathSpank for the console of your choice!

Tigresa

CAGiversary!
Spawn Kill is giving away two codes for DeathSpank which comes out this week. It's an action/RPG funny loot-action game on both the 360 and PS3. Please enter for a chance to win! Always sharing with the CAGnation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks for this, I really would like to get this game though the Summer of Arcade is where my points are heading for now so to win would be great!

[quote name='Hostile']Can't beat some of the ones already posted. I suck at this.[/QUOTE]

Yea well.. Look at mine... Something about arrows and then his helmet falling off... I put a before/after caption of the screenshot rather than a caption of it. I am pretty sure I lost because of that XD

Really hope I win. This must mean I entered the contest. The second sentice must mean I'm talking to myself, in my mind.

[quote name='PeakokDuDe']Really hope I win. This must mean I entered the contest. The second sentice must mean I'm talking to myself, in my mind.[/QUOTE]

Your hope to win doesn't necessarily guarantee you entered, it could just be false hope with no shot at all since you didn't.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Your hope to win doesn't necessarily guarantee you entered, it could just be false hope with no shot at all since you didn't.[/QUOTE]
My hope isn't just ordinary hope it's super hope that let's me enter a contest so ha. (That didn't go well lol). Oh yeah and I forgot to say this so everyone can be amused I enter the contest.

Finally entered a caption yesterday after days of brainstorming. Thanks for the contest.

Only one entry per person, correct?

I closed the contest today! It ended last night at midnight, thanks so much for entering. :) We are picking two winners (one for an XBL code and one for a PSN code). They'll be emailed tonight or tomorrow with their winning code and I'll put up a post at Spawn Kill announcing the winners! I'm so excited we got so many entries. :]

I didn't really like either of the chosen winners but then again reading through them I didn't really like any of them, including my own =/

Grats to the winners!

I was lucky enough to win the PSN version. Yeah, I'm surprised I won, as there were a lot of great entries. My caption was inspired by all the ridiculous (yet strangely hypnotic) heavy metal albums I used to see in record stores as a kid. Heavy metal...on records?! Uh, the joy of winning suddenly turns into sadness as I am reminded by how old I am.

I don't even remember what my caption was but I know it sucked. It was the pic, not much to work with. Oh well 2 contests down, 2 left. I may actually have to buy deathspank...it was someone elses turn to win.

Most of the entries were just "Spank this" "Spank that" silly quotes, which were kinda corny so we tried to pick one that wasn't too much like the pack.

We might be doing a console giveaway sort of soon... Still working out the kinks on setting it up though!

bread's done
Back