Xbox 360 Elite w/Batman & Pure, 1600 MSP, 3 Months XBL, P&C kit, $250 at Walmart

$60 msrp worth of stuff included not bad, everyone is probably just going to skip it and get the new 360 though.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']how is that model of the elite?[/QUOTE]
Should be the Jasper chipset which is the good one, as far as fat 360s go.

[quote name='Gertle627']Should be the Jasper chipset which is the good one, as far as fat 360s go.[/QUOTE]
which deal would you take, this walmart deal or the elite with ODST and Forza 3?

You should note that if you get this, the 4000 point card is only an additional $20, which is not a bad deal then either to add on top of that.

Pretty good deal on the Elite. Can't get a whole lot better then that, and its basically an Xbox Live starter kit, with the exception of having a game that anyone plays online :lol: Still good though. Jasper chip, 120GBs (I believe), and that Play and Charge kit is very useful when the normal 360 controller battery becomes burnt out (which happens very, very quickly).

Anyone know the manufacture dates or firmware on the drives for these? I saw one at BB on clearance that had a manufacture date of July 09 but I swore these came out around September w/ the 83850c v2 firmware.

I was going to snag it to mod but it seemed like someone had swapped it.

As far as the year of XBL goes, the last one-year subscription I bought was $30, and it was from Walmart. I think the latest deal I saw listed on CAG was $36 or so for it. In short, I think you're better off taking the free three-month card and saving your $30 or so and getting a one-year card separately instead of paying $30 for only nine more months.

[quote name='SurgeJonnyG']As far as the year of XBL goes, the last one-year subscription I bought was $30, and it was from Walmart. I think the latest deal I saw listed on CAG was $36 or so for it. In short, I think you're better off taking the free three-month card and saving your $30 or so and getting a one-year card separately instead of paying $30 for only nine more months.[/QUOTE]

And if you are completely new to the 360, when setting up your xbox and gamertag, say you aren't interested in xbox live gold when it asks you....They'll give you a free month of xbox live gold to try it out.

bread's done
Back