Photo
- - - - -

Cheap Nike shoes?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 vikes1221

vikes1221

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

Hey all, does anybody know where to find cheap nike shoes?
I want a site that is good too not a sketchy one lol

Thanks in advance!
PM about SwagBucks. I can help answer any questions you may have! Why use google and not receive anything but search with SwagBucks and earn prizes like ps3, xbox360's, wii's, amazon gift cards, and so much more. Just PM me and ill hook you up.

Posted Image

#2 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

Not exactly "gaming related" :rofl: Nonetheless, you can probably find some good shoes for a good price on eBay. The Bay is still a good place to shop for shoes it seems, not so retail-conqured like everywhere else.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#3 vikes1221

vikes1221

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:59 PM

Not exactly "gaming related" :rofl:

Hence why I put it under Other Deals & Requests...Post and request deals that are NOT VIDEO GAME RELATED. Magazine deals and contests belong here too.

Thanks for trying to make me look dumb...
PM about SwagBucks. I can help answer any questions you may have! Why use google and not receive anything but search with SwagBucks and earn prizes like ps3, xbox360's, wii's, amazon gift cards, and so much more. Just PM me and ill hook you up.

Posted Image

#4 DemonGamer24

DemonGamer24

Sniper, no sniping!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:03 PM

Not exactly "gaming related" :rofl: Nonetheless, you can probably find some good shoes for a good price on eBay. The Bay is still a good place to shop for shoes it seems, not so retail-conqured like everywhere else.

/facepalm

#5 yorksj

yorksj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:46 AM

basketball or running shoes?
For both, i have had good luck on http://www.eastbay.com/
They have alot of good clearance deals, skip the first few pages and that is where the good stuff awaits.
http://www.eastbay.com/searchresults/?Nrt=Basketball&Nr=AND%28Sport%3aBasketball%29&N=61+842&Ntt=sale+nike&cm_REF=Shoes
Posted Image

#6 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:50 AM

I've used Eastbay as well. They were good.

#7 CrimiNOLE_lawyer

CrimiNOLE_lawyer

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:36 AM

Avoid ebay at all costs. I'm an avid Nike sb collector, and i have to warn you that purchasing Nikes on ebay will most likely end with you owning a pair of counterfeit shoes from Taiwan. Eastbay is good if your in to just everyday Nikes. If you want some of the specialty Nikes i recommend www.flightclubla.com and www.flightclubny.com

#8 soxfan30

soxfan30

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:42 AM

you can always check out amazon. they have a huge selection of shoes

#9 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:48 AM

I bought a pair of Jordans and a pair of Forces for $130 shipped at finishline.com
Click Sale on the top bar go to men's sale shoes and sort by price low to high
Use code summerfun for $10 off $60
They have a bunch of nice shoes

#10 iwantsomekoolaid

iwantsomekoolaid

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:18 AM

Cheap Nike= Fake Nikes, U should tell us wat kind of Nike it would help a lot, SB, Dunks, Blazers, 6.0, Air Force? Theres a lot of Nikes.

#11 Rayeh

Rayeh

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

watch for zappos sales