360 Skate 3 $20 @ Walmart

n1njan00b

CAG Veteran
Hello everyone first time poster here. I looked through the threads real quick and didn't see anything but I just wanted to let everyone know that at my local Walmart I happened to find Skate 3 for just $20 for the 360. I was able to flip it on Glyde.com for $36 so not a bad find at all. I'm sure this was just a clearance thing but here's the store number and phone number... maybe you can get them to price match it at your store if you hurry. Of course, YMMV.

Walmart Store #4427
3221 N Monroe St
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850) 562-8383

Do NOT call; it'll kill the deal. This may be a price error! Secondly, don't admit you flipped a game. Some CAGers may jump on you for that.

Please excuse my douchebaggeryness. Regardless, nice find OP!

Thanks for the advice labelmeoriginal! It has been noted and noted. Like I said... First time poster. I'll figure things out eventually. Thanks again.

I was just at my local Walmart yesterday and Skate 3 was $60. Nice find tho, OP.

[quote name='lolwut?']lol, I doubt anyone is going to get mad at him for "flipping" it for a measly $6.[/QUOTE]

He made $16.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Do NOT call; it'll kill the deal. This may be a price error! Secondly, don't admit you flipped a game. Some CAGers may jump on you for that.

Please excuse my douchebaggeryness. Regardless, nice find OP!

this thread might be more worthless than the 453 copies of Dragon Quest 5 thread. (converted from roman numbers to avoid confusion.)

how about a YMMV?

[quote name='mtxbass1']If only we had a thread where all YMMV walmart deals would go...[/QUOTE]

This would have to be a legitimate deal to go there...
If only we had a bragging rights Forum...

P.S. @n1njan00b Welcome to CAG, don't let sarcasm turn you away

A bit off topic, but at the Target where I work we have a bunch of Tatsunoko vs Capcom games listed on a price tag that says 29.99. The price tag is for a different game, but I know the manager will honor it as a price mistake. Is that a good deal? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
n1njan00b just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about CAG culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is at SlickDeals where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over at CAG, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the CAG public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to view any of your threads for either site, nor will they read any of n1njan00b's posts. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but n1njan00b has alienated an entire industry with this move.

n1njan00b, publicly apologize or you can kiss your business goodbye.

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']n1njan00b just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about CAG culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is at SlickDeals where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over at CAG, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the CAG public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to view any of your threads for either site, nor will they read any of n1njan00b's posts. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but n1njan00b has alienated an entire industry with this move.

n1njan00b, publicly apologize or you can kiss your business goodbye.[/QUOTE]

He dishonah his famiry!

Dang, you got lucky OP. You should change the title to YMMV at least so it doesn't get peoples' hopes up. I knew this was too good to be true lol.

I just got back from this walmart and want everyone to know that they also had bad company 2 and FF13 for 360 at $20 and they also had Red Dead Redemption for PS3 at $20, however they were sold out but i didnt ask if they had more in stock so if anyone else wants to go check it out maybe you could even price match somewhere else, anyways there is some pretty good deals to be had at this walmart. On a side note i bought 2 copies of skate 3 and was only charged for one, confirming this walmart is full of retards which is good for us.

While I think this thread was of great educational value for the OP to learn how to not talk about flipping even if you are flipping ... I think from an educational standpoint, the real winner of this thread is the guy who learned how to add ;)

bread's done
Back