3 Months of GameFly's 2 Game Membership $44.95

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 GameOnJohn

GameOnJohn

No Disintegrations!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

I found out that this deal ends on 7/31.

#92 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

This is unreal. I shipped my game off Monday, they received it Thursday (wtf?) and here it is, mid-Friday, with 10+ games in my "Game Q" and nothing has shipped. It seems like a BS tactic used to throttle memberships so customers can't get their money's worth. In comparison, I shipped out a Netflix movie on Monday, they received it Tuesday, I got a new one Wednesday, shipped it out Thursday, they received it today, and my new movie is scheduled to get here tomorrow. It'd be amazing if Netflix started carrying games.

I can't wait to cancel. Is Gamerang any better?

edit: ha, literally minutes after I posted this, I get an e-mail survey asking what day this past week I returned my game.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#93 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:49 PM

I found out that this deal ends on 7/31.

Thanks for that. I burned through a few of my games in my backlog. Will definately set this up if I can remember before next weekend.
Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#94 Lord Fitz Chivalry

Lord Fitz Chivalry

Founded Fitzys Goods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

Is gamerang any good? They seem good, and have a new releases available in high quantities, and they have a special for 20$ for 2 months 1 game out..which is pretty nice...

#95 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:56 AM

This is unreal. I shipped my game off Monday, they received it Thursday (wtf?) and here it is, mid-Friday, with 10+ games in my "Game Q" and nothing has shipped. It seems like a BS tactic used to throttle memberships so customers can't get their money's worth. In comparison, I shipped out a Netflix movie on Monday, they received it Tuesday, I got a new one Wednesday, shipped it out Thursday, they received it today, and my new movie is scheduled to get here tomorrow. It'd be amazing if Netflix started carrying games.

This was pretty much my experience with them a year or two ago when I decided to quit.

#96 mivan83

mivan83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:56 PM

Tried gamefly for a few months to give them the benefit of the doubt, IT SUCKS. Shipping takes well over a week to get a game back (I'm only about 6 hours from a shipping center), and I haven't been able to get any new games. I've read some of the tricks on this thread, but is it worth it? Go with Blockbuster store game pass if you have one close. I almost always get games on release date. SO MUCH BETTER!