DJ Hero $39.99 at Fred Meyer

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 distantmantra

distantmantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:50 AM

The price is good until Saturday. The Greenwood (Seattle) location still has plenty of copies for PS3, 360 and the Wii.
Posted Image

#2 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:31 PM

The price is good until Saturday. The Greenwood (Seattle) location still has plenty of copies for PS3, 360 and the Wii.

Hmm, didn't see it on their weekly ad scan. I wonder if that's regional. I'm in Oregon (Corvallis).

#3 distantmantra

distantmantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

I don't know if it was advertised in the flier, but the price was valid at all three Fred Meyers in Seattle.
Posted Image

#4 mistermoravec

mistermoravec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

I'll verify it too. Also, they had the renegade version for 100. Tony hawk ride for 40. Beatles rock band bundle for 60...and not the cheap rock band 1 instruments, the one that used to be 250. Band hero bundle for 80. And every rock band game except the new green day one for 12.

#5 distantmantra

distantmantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

The Beatles Rock Band bundle was still $150 at the three Seattle FM locations.
Posted Image

#6 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:02 AM

thanks
Posted Image

#7 premiumdude

premiumdude

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:06 AM

I picked up the Beatles Bundle today at the Fred's in Tualatin, Oregon. They were still marked at $150 and I didn't see any signage indicating a markdown. I simply pulled one down, brought it to the desk and asked the guy how much it was. $59.99!!

I needed new drums, wanted the bass and will ebay the game to make an outstanding deal even better : )

#8 FamiComplex

FamiComplex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:46 AM

I picked up the Beatles Bundle today at the Fred's in Tualatin, Oregon. They were still marked at $150 and I didn't see any signage indicating a markdown. I simply pulled one down, brought it to the desk and asked the guy how much it was. $59.99!!

I needed new drums, wanted the bass and will ebay the game to make an outstanding deal even better : )

Any of these left? I'm like 10 mins from there. :hot:

#9 FamiComplex

FamiComplex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

Any of these left? I'm like 10 mins from there. :hot:

To answer my own question, after the copy I picked up today, there are 3 Xbox 360 and one PS3 Beatles Rock Band SE at the Tualatin Fred Meyer.

Re-confirming, it's like $150 on the sticker, $60 at the register. I think the thread deserves an OP update or a whole new thread, even if YMMV, as this deal blows the DJ Hero deal away.

Edited by Jerry-kun, 21 July 2010 - 07:20 PM.
Misspelled Tualatin. Hey, I've been here all of two weeks. :P

#10 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

Damn, that is a good deal. I have no need for it whatsoever, and I'm fighting the urge. I have the game, plus all the Guitar Hero WT instruments, but a second mic would be nice, and a second wireless guitar would be cool too. Goddamn you CAG!

Decisions.

#11 NintendoGal

NintendoGal

Not a gaming "grrl"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

I picked up the Beatles Rock Band for $60 at the Auburn FM. Only really got it for the hubby to use the guitar and my friends to have a decent drum set for their 360. Not sure what to do with the rest, not a huge Beatles fan.