AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack (360) $5.98 New at Amazon

limesqueeze

CAGiversary!
On Amazon.com the AC/DC Track Pack is $5.98 for the Xbox 360. It's not from actual Amazon.com, but it's "fulfilled by amazon" meaning you still get free shipping with prime, or an order greater than $25. It's from the seller Game Trade Stores, Inc. You might have to scroll down a bit to see it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...p?ie=UTF8&qid=1279392437&sr=8-1&condition=new

I got my copy in the mail this morning, and it was brand new. Double checked and made sure the code worked on the back to download the songs for RB2, and it worked as well.

Just go to Game Trade Stores, Inc. Amazon store front from their link and search xbox 360. They have a lot of games under $10 new that qualify for fsss. Also some in the $10 to $15 range that are worth looking at.

Great place to get older release new games for cheap with free shipping.

Here are a few:

Wanted Weapons of Fate $5.77
Dark Sector $4.38
Shaun White Snowboarding $8.46
Prince Caspian $6.47
NHL2k9 $6.99
GI Joe Rise of Cobra $9.49
Eat Lead $7.29
The Club $7.69
Rock Revolution $3.60
Konami Classics V1 $9.98
NBA 2k9 $7.98
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 $5.19
Vampire Rain $5.48
Bond 007 QoS $9.75
Stranglehold $5.99
Blitz The League 2 $6.44
Clive Barker's Jericho $4.25
Mirrors Edge $8.84
and more.

Pretty good for people who like to collect and play. New beats used.

Good find OP.

[quote name='loomis1975']Just go to Game Trade Stores, Inc. Amazon store front from their link and search xbox 360. They have a lot of games under $10 new that qualify for fsss. Also some in the $10 to $15 range that are worth looking at.[/QUOTE]
Wow, thanks for the tip! That's extremely helpful. :)

Think I may pick up Wanted for 5.77...anyone got comments on that one?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks was about to order some other stuff from Amazon anyways. Not a huge AC/DC fan but they go over well at parties.

Went on and bit on Wanted. The review looked decent but said it's incredibly short. The way I see it though, I'm going to the theater tonight and it'll cost more than that just to watch a movie, for 6 bucks you can't complain much even if you have only a little fun with it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Think I may pick up Wanted for 5.77...anyone got comments on that one?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't have a lot of depth, and it's a short game, but it's fun as hell curving bullets for a few hours. Well worth $5.77.

I'm not a huge fan of AC/DC, but for $6 for 18 songs isn't too bad. Especially since you can export them to Rock Band 2. And as said earlier, I've got this new Prime membership I gotta try out!

And Mirror's Edge is a great game for that price as well.

[quote name='loomis1975']Just go to Game Trade Stores, Inc. Amazon store front from their link and search xbox 360.
Good find OP.[/QUOTE]

Awesome post. Thanks !

Odd... I had purchased Wanted for $5.77 and they charged me $8.10... I have prime and now the price is like $7.XX... I used the one click buy...

bread's done
Back