Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS2 $26.24 after coupon Gamestop.com

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:24 AM

Almost bit on this.but I bought $26 worth of cheeseburgers from McDonalds instead. McHeartattack for me.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#32 WebScud

WebScud

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:27 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the order of superiority: DC > PS2 > DLC > Xbox

Edit: I didn't realize this was an old thread. My bad.

Edited by WebScud, 19 August 2010 - 05:27 AM.
D'oh

#33 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:46 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the order of superiority: DC > PS2 > DLC > Xbox

Edit: I didn't realize this was an old thread. My bad.

Yes, this is an old thread, and most enthusiasts would consider that order incorrect. The DLC releases are more true to the arcade form than the PS2 and Xbox ports. Hell, I'd take the Live/PSN versions over the DC edition as well due to the online play and cheaper price.

#34 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:49 AM

Am I reading this Right? P.S. 2???

#35 hectorlaparka

hectorlaparka

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:07 AM

uh...XBLA MvC2 is still very active. I can find matches swiftly even at 4 in the morning.

That's interesting, because everytime I try to get online on Xbox 360, it's always the sam,e guy using the same three characters, spamming the same moves.

Also, the lobby system is awful. It freezes constantly during player matches.

#36 battra92

battra92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:20 PM

If I'm going to play a disc version of this game, which I did for years, it would be the Dreamcast version. I used to be so awesome at this game (even had a stick for my DC) but I get humbled every time I play the PS3 version. Oh well ...

#37 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:28 PM

Am I reading this Right? P.S. 2???

Yes. PS2.

what's wrong with that?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#38 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

That's interesting, because everytime I try to get online on Xbox 360, it's always the sam,e guy using the same three characters, spamming the same moves.

It really doesn't matter who you play against, MvC2 has been all about the same 3 to 6 characters for 10 years now.

#39 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for Dreamcast or GTFO

Posted Image