Uncharted Drake's Fortune $15

big_o86

CAGiversary!
So I found Uncharted Drake's Fortune for $15 at the weirdest place... Burlington Coat Factory. They claim it was used but it was in such amazing condition I doubt it. They had a bunch of other games there such as Tony Hawk Project 8 and a bunch of Wii games. Sorry I can't be more specific, Once I saw Uncharted for $15 my brain kind of shut down for a bit. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

[quote name='big_o86']So I found Uncharted Drake's Fortune for $15 at the weirdest place... Burlington Coat Factory. They claim it was used but it was in such amazing condition I doubt it. They had a bunch of other games there such as Tony Hawk Project 8 and a bunch of Wii games. Sorry I can't be more specific, Once I saw Uncharted for $15 my brain kind of shut down for a bit. Just thought I'd let everyone know.[/QUOTE]

OP - were did you find this game?? infront by the registers???

It still puts a smile on my face every time I hear that Burlington Coat Factory carries games. Weird store name + games? It must be a joke by the founders... I'll have to drop by one day though. I pass by one almost every day.

[quote name='aleraiders']OP - were did you find this game?? infront by the registers???[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were up front, along with the dvds.

Gonna stop by there as well.. I have one close by and will be right by there.. WTH.. see what they got.. one nice find would be killer.

[quote name='deadpool253']not worth it, at that price[/QUOTE]

What? That game is most definitely worth it at $15. It's worth it at the current $30 MSRP, and it was worth the $60 when it came out.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I'd definitely toss YMMV in the title.[/QUOTE]

And add that it was at Burlington (which should have been mentioned in the first place, space permitting).

I scored a new copy for $15 at Burlington back in February, when they got a big shipment of relatively current games in. Uncharted was easily the best game of the bunch. Games were either located back in the book section (next to toys) or in narrow freestanding displays by the registers.

[quote name='camoor']It's a cute game but nothing special. A filler game.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You are in the extreme minority with that opinion.

(BioShock was a great game, though.)

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I'd definitely toss YMMV in the title.[/QUOTE]

Also I have no idea what YMMV means, so that suggestion is completely lost on me.

[quote name='camoor']It's a cute game but nothing special. A filler game.

[/QUOTE]
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

[quote name='camoor']I'm still waiting for something to wow me like Bioshock did.[/QUOTE]

Not to derail, but in my opinion, there wasn't anything special about Bioshock (other than location) that I hadn't already seen in other games (like Deus Ex). I did enjoy it though.

I went to a Burlington Coat Factory and I also found Uncharted 1. Too bad everything else was crap. I even saw a GBA game there lol.

bread's done
Back