lego indiana jones 2 xbox 360 14.99 @ amazon update: ps3 14.99

This seems like as good a place as any to ask - did this game actually get patched for online co-op, thus making it the only LEGO game to support that? Only reason I'd buy it.

[quote name='Jodou']Wonder how many other games they will PM from the GS sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, on the one hand, I'm hoping for Amazon to PM so I can consider picking up more; on the other hand, I've already bought some games from GS this sale, so I'll be kicking myself if Amazon does PM, since I have Amazon credit but not GS credit so I paid cash at GS, and of course, tax free and FSSS from Amazon is always a plus.

More price match please. :D

Edit: I just checked the price of FF13 and Bayonetta for PS3 and they match up Gamestop's. Now, I don't know if it was like that for a while or not.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']This seems like as good a place as any to ask - did this game actually get patched for online co-op, thus making it the only LEGO game to support that? Only reason I'd buy it.[/QUOTE]

As far as I've seen, they've yet to release the patch. The only LEGO game that has online Co-op is Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

I've been tempted to buy this, but I think I'll just save up for Harry Potter.

[quote name='estofan']Yeah, on the one hand, I'm hoping for Amazon to PM so I can consider picking up more; on the other hand, I've already bought some games from GS this sale, so I'll be kicking myself if Amazon does PM, since I have Amazon credit but not GS credit so I paid cash at GS, and of course, tax free and FSSS from Amazon is always a plus.[/QUOTE]

It is $14.99 new on Amazon.

If someone could update what amazon price matches I know a ton of people would be interested.

Theres at least 5-6 games id buy from that sale if amazon sold them.

[quote name='FactionG']More price match please. :D

Edit: I just checked the price of FF13 and Bayonetta for PS3 and they match up Gamestop's. Now, I don't know if it was like that for a while or not.[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta's price match is only for the PS3 version. Come on, Amazon, match it for the 360.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']seems like a bunch of CAGs (and possible SDers) killed it on gazelle.[/QUOTE]

WOW...when I read "killed", I assumed a 20 tiv dropped to maybe 5 bucks. It's literally killed/dead. They won't even accept it! LOL

[quote name='Donnums']As far as I've seen, they've yet to release the patch. The only LEGO game that has online Co-op is Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

I've been tempted to buy this, but I think I'll just save up for Harry Potter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i still got SW TCS still sealed waiting for someone to play with it online. I will with lego indy 2 as well. Why does lego indy 2 need a patch anyways? I did not pop either in yet but will if anyone wants to play them co op.

This is a great deal the game is not bad from what i played at my friends. It tends to lockup to often the last time i knew. That is the main reason i was waiting for it to be fixed. Maybe that is why the huge drop in value on this game since they never fixed the huge problems?

did they ever fix the freezing glitch for this game? it would happen so randomly for me (anywhere from playing for 5 mins to 4 hrs).. even after i saved it to my hd it did it a couple of times...still a pretty good game if ur into the lego series'..i really liked the harry potter demo just waitin for the price drop...

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']did they ever fix the freezing glitch for this game? it would happen so randomly for me (anywhere from playing for 5 mins to 4 hrs).. even after i saved it to my hd it did it a couple of times...still a pretty good game if ur into the lego series'..i really liked the harry potter demo just waitin for the price drop...[/QUOTE]

Yeah the game locks up so often i bet that is why the markdown. The game is amazing but sooner or later people will give up hope for a fix and the game will drop in price bad. I never seen this game under $30 for the longest time then all of a sudden i keep seeing it for $10 used to $20 new shipped.

I also enjoyed the Lego harry demo and waiting for the price drop which i doubt will be anytime soon. I bet this one will be expensive even used for 4-8 months. The lego games when not locking up usually stays up in price. But with all the good games dropping retail who knows.

[quote name='Donnums']As far as I've seen, they've yet to release the patch. The only LEGO game that has online Co-op is Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

I've been tempted to buy this, but I think I'll just save up for Harry Potter.[/QUOTE]

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 has online Co-op too!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 has online Co-op too![/QUOTE]

i really want lego harry potter it looks great :0 ill wait for it to drop like this though

[quote name='bredbu']i really want lego harry potter it looks great :0 ill wait for it to drop like this though[/QUOTE]

I am hoping for Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4 to be bundled with an Xbox during the holiday time. That is when I got Lego Indiana Jones (plus Kung Fu Panda), and Lego Batman (plus Pure).

[quote name='bredbu']i really want lego harry potter it looks great :0 ill wait for it to drop like this though[/QUOTE]
It is great! By far the best LEGO game to date!

Is that really preventing you from purchasing this? Don't worry your "street cred" is long gone the second you purchase a LEGO based game, let alone one with "family game night" on it.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 has online Co-op too![/QUOTE]

did they add this w/ a patch because if i remember correctly this wasnt available w/ launch...atleast thats what i thought i read in igns review of it...

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Is that really preventing you from purchasing this? Don't worry your "street cred" is long gone the second you purchase a LEGO based game, let alone one with "family game night" on it.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I already bought this but the cover is ugly as hell with that logo.

Same with L4D 2... the round xbox live ad was ugly as well.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Just ordered this. I know, I shouldn't be spending... But I did. I've wanted this since release.[/QUOTE]

It is totally worth the money even if you plan on getting Harry.

You'll have to prove this to me, because everything I've read says it doesn't. I would have all the LEGO games if they supported this simple thing.

bread's done
Back