AMC's The Walking Dead - S3 2nd half starts 02/10/13 9PM ET

• Please log in to reply
2470 replies to this topic

#1321 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:20 AM

I thought that one of them was her boyfriend and the other was the boyfriend's friend. Been rereading the comics and thought michione talked about it. Could be wrong. Been watching the show since it came out. Maybe now tv Rick can evolve into the Rick from the comics now that Shane is dead. Also been wonder how far they will go with the Gov story line since in the comics it got nasty in a hurry.

You're right: The two are her b/f and his best friend.

#1322 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:35 AM

As for the baby stuff MAJOR COMICS SPOILER
Spoiler

#1323 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:40 AM

or she could have a miscarriage.

#1324 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

So apparently this is leaked footage of the walking dead game.

http://www.gamedempt...ed-gameplay-hd/

Its almost exact like the show.......

#1325 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Why, because TDog isn't in it?
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#1326 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

wow that game looks bad it looks it was made by the team who made that shitty jurassic park game

#1327 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:59 AM

wow that game looks bad it looks it was made by the team who made that shitty jurassic park game

Bingo!

Cuz it is!

#1328 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

srsly?
oh wow it is

#1329 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:54 AM

Still not reading the thread. I just want to complain that comcast hasn't put the finale on demand in HD yet #whitepeopleproblems.

#1330 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

Still not reading the thread. I just want to complain that comcast hasn't put the finale on demand in HD yet #whitepeopleproblems.

The internet can work wonders.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1331 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

I love how fatty Kirkman totally destroyed his own reason for no zombies being on the farm...

Question...

Why doesn't the military use hand guns and shot guns instead of Machine guns for cover fire... ?

Finally...

Posted Image

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#1332 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

I love how fatty Kirkman totally destroyed his own reason for no zombies being on the farm...

Question...

Why doesn't the military use hand guns and shot guns instead of Machine guns for cover fire... ?

Finally...

Posted Image

Why? What did he say?
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#1333 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

Still haven't seen one episode this season, but I have to ask how many times does Rick do that whisper talk?

#1334 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

Still haven't seen one episode this season, but I have to ask how many times does Rick do that whisper talk?

He just talks like that so the viewers can hear T-Dawg if he tries to interject.

#1335 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:03 AM

He just talks like that so the viewers can hear T-Dawg if he tries to interject.

you know how depressing itll be if they finally ask him what tdog stands for and he says the T stands for Tyrese lol. kinda curious to see how this game will pan out id buy it if i didnt know itll end up free on psn+ within a month or so.

#1336 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

Seriously. Tyrese would put Tdog down with his hammer.

#1337 kodos64

kodos64

Hokie4Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

question for anyone who watched the 1st airing of the finale: i thought it was scheduled to be 1 1/2 hours but all of the repeats for it are only an hour? did they do something extra for 30 minutes or is my mind just gone? i ask because my receiver died last sunday morn and i didn't record it until this morning and then noticed it was only an hour long.

#1338 bigpimpin24

bigpimpin24

Killamanjaro!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

They followed by with 30 minutes of "The Talking Dead" Where they revealed the acctress who would be playing Michonne as well as other things.

Posted Image
"War? War never changes.."

#1339 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

The finale was up the day after it aired.. I watched it a second time on Monday via on demand.

#1340 kodos64

kodos64

Hokie4Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

They followed by with 30 minutes of "The Talking Dead" Where they revealed the acctress who would be playing Michonne as well as other things.

hmm, wonder why it wasn't list as talking dead. oh well, at least i didn't miss anything. thanks!

#1341 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

you know how depressing itll be if they finally ask him what tdog stands for and he says the T stands for Tyrese lol. kinda curious to see how this game will pan out id buy it if i didnt know itll end up free on psn+ within a month or so.

http://walkingdead.w..."T-Dog"_Douglas

So pretty sure Theodore is his own sap of a character not an attempt at Tyrese.

#1342 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

The internet can work wonders.

I don't have a 42 inch HD computer monitor.

The finale was up the day after it aired.. I watched it a second time on Monday via on demand.

It finally came up last night at 12 AM in HD.

________

Pretty much same complaints: Hershel too many shots, everyone gets head shots with shotguns, etc.

I felt uncomfortable when Lori called T-Dog, T-dog...It just sounds weird in a crisis situation
Spoiler
. Might as well ask him his real name since we all know it is Tyrese.

I would think the zombies would be attracted to fire, so they should have been walking towards the barn.

The following the helicopter would have been more realistic if they said something like (3 months ago or whenever the survivors left Atlanta) so the walkers had time to eventually reach the farm. If they heard the gunshots over time and got rerouted to the farm would be more plausible.

That's all for now. Getting distracted at the moment.

#1343 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

http://walkingdead.w..."T-Dog"_Douglas

So pretty sure Theodore is his own sap of a character not an attempt at Tyrese.

well then theres still a slim , very fucking slim, chance he could end up in the series. not that i care that much now that michione is in it. the only other characters i want to see are the governor and abrham ( i know i butchered his name).

also since sophias dead i wonder if the black guy in georgia will still have his son if they decide to have him meet up with rick again.

#1344 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

Posted Image

Spoiler

#1345 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

I know this is late to the party, but I wish they would have cast Ameenah Kaplan as Michonne.

Spoiler

#1346 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

I know this is late to the party, but I wish they would have cast Ameenah Kaplan as Michonne.

Spoiler

damn she would have been perfect whats she done?

#1347 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

damn she would have been perfect whats she done?

I know her as "Val" from the office. I'm not sure if she has done anything else. I tried looking her up in the past, but I couldn't find her name anywhere. I just knew the person I was looking for was "Val from the office". :D

The first time I saw her, I said "she would be a perfect Michonne".

#1348 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

ooo I just started watching this show on Netflix..wow can't believe I've almost missed this series! Almost pulled a Heroes (where I missed season 1-3 live, caught up on it via netflix then saw season 4 live).

Wish I could see Season 2 to catch up :(

#1349 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

I will give nothing away spoiler wise BUT i've been plowing through the comics lately and i'm through issue 70... HOW THE Fuck ARE THEY GONNA PUT THIS ON BASIC CABLE? LOL I love it, why didn't HBO do this show!? I see way to much getting changed and skipped over just as stuff already has been tweaked.

I ran out of issues on my Kindle last night and purposely didn't add more till today or I would've prolly sat there and read the last 26. Guess i'll pick up Rise of the Governor after I get up to date. Hurry up season 3 lol.

ITDEFX, why not acquire them from the internet as you wait to buy season 2 on blu/dvd. Season 2 was great stuff.

Edit: WOW throw that Ameenah Kaplan in the gym hard for while and she's Michonne straight from the pages.

#1350 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

I will give nothing away spoiler wise BUT i've been plowing through the comics lately and i'm through issue 70... HOW THE Fuck ARE THEY GONNA PUT THIS ON BASIC CABLE? LOL I love it, why didn't HBO do this show!? I see way to much getting changed and skipped over just as stuff already has been tweaked.

I ran out of issues on my Kindle last night and purposely didn't add more till today or I would've prolly sat there and read the last 26. Guess i'll pick up Rise of the Governor after I get up to date. Hurry up season 3 lol.

ITDEFX, why not acquire them from the internet as you wait to buy season 2 on blu/dvd. Season 2 was great stuff.

Edit: WOW throw that Ameenah Kaplan in the gym hard for while and she's Michonne straight from the pages.

theres alot from the comic i dont expect will make it to tv its just too real and rough. damn shame though i knew most of carls stuff wouldnt be in there with all the crazy shit kids do nowdays theyd be too worried about someone tryiing to blame the show for something some shithead does in iowa or somewhere. id love to see hbo do an animated series with it probably wont happen but at least youd get the whole story unedited.