AMC's The Walking Dead - S3 2nd half starts 02/10/13 9PM ET

• Please log in to reply
2479 replies to this topic

#1351 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

Thx to reddit edit: uhh this site doesn't auto re-size images?
http://i.imgur.com/92u1e.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/pDZVw#46

#1352 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

I hate andrea so much, she is so fking annoying, please kill her off in season 3.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#1353 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

I will give nothing away spoiler wise BUT i've been plowing through the comics lately and i'm through issue 70... HOW THE Fuck ARE THEY GONNA PUT THIS ON BASIC CABLE? LOL I love it, why didn't HBO do this show!? I see way to much getting changed and skipped over just as stuff already has been tweaked.

I ran out of issues on my Kindle last night and purposely didn't add more till today or I would've prolly sat there and read the last 26. Guess i'll pick up Rise of the Governor after I get up to date. Hurry up season 3 lol.

ITDEFX, why not acquire them from the internet as you wait to buy season 2 on blu/dvd. Season 2 was great stuff.

Edit: WOW throw that Ameenah Kaplan in the gym hard for while and she's Michonne straight from the pages.

i want spoilers :)

and why do i think they are going to wait till Season 3 to put out that facebook walking dead game.. first they said April now its been in beta for who knows how long
WOOOO I STINK

#1354 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

I hate andrea so much, she is so fking annoying, please kill her off in season 3.

Yeah most likely not going to happen
Spoiler

#1355 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Andrea gets awesome, give her time.

Not Michonne awesome, but awesome nonetheless.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1356 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

yeah but considering the show isnt following the comic that closely who know she could end up dead. but yeah lori needs to die soon bitch is too damn whiny im hoping with andrea off on her own she will show up to the prison hard as nails and badass. if i remember correctly it was during the prison shit that she started to turn.

and since they kill off sophia im hoping the black guy from Atlanta and his kid will survive.

#1357 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

yeah but considering the show isnt following the comic that closely who know she could end up dead. but yeah lori needs to die soon bitch is too damn whiny im hoping with andrea off on her own she will show up to the prison hard as nails and badass. if i remember correctly it was during the prison shit that she started to turn.

and since they kill off sophia im hoping the black guy from Atlanta and his kid will survive.

I
Spoiler

#1358 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

I

Spoiler

yeah i know but like i said they changed alot of things and itd be cool for carl to have a guy friend his own age to hang out with and if they wanted they could do a flash foward or another series with the 2 of them fighting off zombies.

due that comic gets to unbelivably bad ass later on youre in for a treat. shit is seriously going to pop off now.

#1359 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:05 AM

about 6 months ago, in this very thread, I asked around on what the best way to start reading TWD comics was. With help from you, I just finished getting caught up to issue 98 (current in the series). I figured I would make a quick video of what I have so far, and just thought I would throw it up here as a small thanks.

My Walking Dead Collection

#1360 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

due that comic gets to unbelivably bad ass later on youre in for a treat. shit is seriously going to pop off now.

I guess I'm in the minority but I've found maybe the last year of the comic a little slow. Maybe it's I just don't care about the new characters
Spoiler

The only new one I'm kind of feeling and hoping gets some more time is Eugene.

I also feel like some characters were underused like the Dad w/ the kid.

Has there been any talk on if they plan to end the comic at any point? Maybe it will pick up for me again in a little bit, kind of like Invincible. Invincible felt like it really slowed down after the end of the big war, but I like the way it is going these days.

#1361 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

I guess I'm in the minority but I've found maybe the last year of the comic a little slow. Maybe it's I just don't care about the new characters

Spoiler

Has there been any talk on if they plan to end the comic at any point? Maybe it will pick up for me again in a little bit, kind of like Invincible. Invincible felt like it really slowed down after the end of the big war, but I like the way it is going these days.

It was rumored to end around issue 25 (that's why I bought the DF special), but now I don't see them ending it anytime soon since it is a cash cow.

#1362 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

Kirkman has said specifically in many ego-driven comments that he has no plan to end it. Even the prologue to the entire series says he intends for it to be like "a zombie movie that never ends."

I imagine he will have to end it. Whether he wants to or not. But it does suffer from "sitcom syndrome" as a result, where there's probably no structured story with a beginning and end. Just semi-random shit that happens until they slop together a finale.

#1363 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

I just read issue 100 of the comics, It was awesome, I liked it a lot! A suspenseful build up, and a brutal follow through.

#1364 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Thank god for the AMC season 2 marathon this past weekend! Managed to catch up on it with the exception of the first 4-5 episodes? (Cherokee rose was the first one I saw). Man I can't wait to see Season 3!
I was telling my fiancee that if a zombie apocalypse happens or the power grid goes out , we are fucked...her response was to give me a frown and said "Shut UP!" Now I am thinking about the power grid a lot these days...maybe because of the storms we have been having lately.

#1365 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Thank god for the AMC season 2 marathon this past weekend! Managed to catch up on it with the exception of the first 4-5 episodes? (Cherokee rose was the first one I saw). Man I can't wait to see Season 3!
I was telling my fiancee that if a zombie apocalypse happens or the power grid goes out , we are fucked...her response was to give me a frown and said "Shut UP!" Now I am thinking about the power grid a lot these days...maybe because of the storms we have been having lately.

i really dont know why people would even want to try to live though a zombie apocalypse or a nuclear one... i mean within a few months lack of food and clean water would kill most of the rest of the people
WOOOO I STINK

#1366 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

i really dont know why people would even want to try to live though a zombie apocalypse or a nuclear one... i mean within a few months lack of food and clean water would kill most of the rest of the people

But then everything is FREE! (including video games, which I will play on my solar powered plasma...for 3 minutes every 4 days.)

#1367 GBH

GBH

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

I taped the season 3 preview marathon i would have to say the Walking Dead is one of the worst shows on tv. It doesn't help that it has Breaking Bad completely overshadowing it but this show is just terrible. The game is so much fun but this tv series is just plain dull.

#1368 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

http://www.youtube.c...&v=pdVTWJBS6hI#!

#1369 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

thanks for the trailer definelty kinda more interested in this 3rd season than the others. but i warn you all if you dont want shit spoiled dont watch it they show a number of big things.

#1370 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

I taped the season 3 preview marathon i would have to say the Walking Dead is one of the worst shows on tv. It doesn't help that it has Breaking Bad completely overshadowing it but this show is just terrible. The game is so much fun but this tv series is just plain dull.

Worst shows on TV? Okay, I'll definitely take that comment seriously. :roll:

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1371 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

Spoiler

It's not just you. I've hated the last couple of years of the comics. I kind of wish they would kill off Rick at some point, but I doubt that will happen.

#1372 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

It's not just you. I've hated the last couple of years of the comics. I kind of wish they would kill off Rick at some point, but I doubt that will happen.

itll happen eventually i figure carl and sophia will be the last ones standing from that group being that theyve lived that world so long theyve adjusted to it.

#1373 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Awesome new trailer, looks like they'll definitely be ramping up the action. And I love that they're building up a showdown between Rick and the Governor for possession of the prison.

Just based on the trailer, it looks like this season will be much more focused, which is definitely a good thing. Can't wait for October!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1374 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

so the entire season 3 will be the prison then the cliffhanger will be leaving the prison at the end of season 3 ....

blah

also if they never go back into town like they just happen to have enough ammo to clear out the prison
WOOOO I STINK

#1375 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

so the entire season 3 will be the prison then the cliffhanger will be leaving the prison at the end of season 3 ....

blah

also if they never go back into town like they just happen to have enough ammo to clear out the prison

Eh, if they try to follow the comics a bit more this time, they'll be in the prison until at least season 5. I think the prison is the longest story arc in the entire comic. Also.... why won't they introduce Tyrese to the show :( If Kirkman says that T-Dawg is his replacement I'm gonna flip a table.

#1376 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

blah

If you've read the graphic novels, you'd know that
Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1377 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

If Kirkman says that T-Dawg is his replacement I'm gonna flip a table.

Yeah, but T-Dawg might actually develop into a character this season (as opposed to the designated shotgun fetcher) because of a certain character returning.

#1378 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Is it just me or did that entire season 3 trailer look like it was from one episode? I get the feeling that we are in for another extremely long drawn out season where nothing really happens for huge periods of time.

But I am excited of the prospect of the Prison which is the first and best plot point in the comic.

#1379 greyzieoriental

greyzieoriental

is your Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

I don't think anything will be more drawn out then Hershell's farm and the search for Sofia. This season looks like more zombies and action. Maybe they listened to the fans this time. I'm excited for Season 3. Too bad this isn't on HBO.

#1380 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Possible Walking Dead Comic Spoiler for issue #103...
Spoiler

If you read #100, you already know how bad this could end up.