Anexanhume

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Season 2 is now available on netflix.

#1413 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

Yes I am thankful Netflix was quick to release Season 2. Now I am able to catch up in time for Season 3 :D

#1414 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

I know it's not the show but The Walking Dead Compendium 2 comes out tomorrow. It contains issues #49-96. Not sure why Amazon shows it releasing on 10/16.

#1415 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

I guess we should buy a few of these and send them to Rick and the others?

http://www.thinkgeek...8_feature1_f250

#1416 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

I guess we should buy a few of these and send them to Rick and the others?

http://www.thinkgeek...8_feature1_f250

$80 for a plastic hatchet, a roll of gauze and some beef jerkey. Money well spent.

#1417 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

I know it's not the show but The Walking Dead Compendium 2 comes out tomorrow. It contains issues #49-96. Not sure why Amazon shows it releasing on 10/16.

Yeah, I bought the first compendium just from liking the show, my first comic book ever. A few months later, I now realize that was a gateway drug to comic books.

I like 1-48 more than 49-96, but 97-102 have been a little better and I can not wait to see how the current arc ends.

#1418 Predator21281

Predator21281

The Parking Lot Pimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

I don't think so. In an interview, Kirkman said

Spoiler

Probably because it makes it so much harder to write for things for Rick to do. I like it. Shows that literally no one is safe, except for Michonne, because she's a badass.
Brawl Friend Code
Gull 5198 2154 2481

#1419 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

AMC is showing all of the episodes from S1 & S2 in a marathon starting tomorrow at 9AM ET / 8AM CT.

There's some repeats in there, though if you want to catch up on S1 & S2, this would be the time to do it.

http://www.amctv.com...he-Walking-Dead

#1420 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

AMC is showing all of the episodes from S1 & S2 in a marathon starting tomorrow at 9AM ET / 8AM CT.

There's some repeats in there, though if you want to catch up on S1 & S2, this would be the time to do it.

http://www.amctv.com...he-Walking-Dead

I knew this was going to happen lol! Well I'm ready for the surprises in Season 3!

#1421 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

60 seems very high for a comic book
WOOOO I STINK

#1422 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

Not really when you consider just how many issues it has in it.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1423 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

It's only $36 at Amazon. My closest Barnes and Noble doesn't have it in stock at the moment but the online price for them is about the same. I think it could be ordered for instore pickup for that price if a store near you had it. The only way you'll pay $60 is if you go down to the Android's Dungeon to get it.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#1424 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

One day left!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1425 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

I am really hoping there will be some sort of world status update. There is no way the infection has hit the every population on the planet.

It's too bad Dr. Jenner didn't give Rick some sort of data drive containing what he know's so far to be given to other doctor's.

I also have the feeling that somehow the baby will have something in it's blood needed to fight the infection....now that would be interesting.

#1426 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

I am really hoping there will be some sort of world status update. There is no way the infection has hit the every population on the planet.

I wouldn't like that. One of the things I like about comic is that the story is more about this group and what they are dealing with, not with the how/why of the zombies themselves. I know the show and comic are different animals but I believe the same narrative is at play. The zombies aren't truly the focus, just a device used to examine human nature. If they bring in how the rest of the world is doing and what their status is I believe it takes the shift off of the characters, no matter how much we may disagree with how things are done with them, it begins to change the point of the story itself. You bring in the rest of the world and I believe that you'll start seeing the shift over to why are they spared, what do they know about the zombies, and so on. This is all personal opinion of course.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#1427 bilbobagins3

bilbobagins3

HHH Buries Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Not everyone's cup of tea, but comixology has all the digital issues for .99 this weekend, and all the trade paper backs digital for 4.99.

If you love reading comics on your tablet and having them anywhere like I do, getting the first 96 issues for $80 is a pretty great deal.

#1428 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

Watching reruns being aired right now and it still makes me lol how horribly written and executed dales death was, so fucking awful. :rofl:

#1429 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

It's too bad Dr. Jenner didn't give Rick some sort of data drive containing what he know's so far to be given to other doctor's.

I also have the feeling that somehow the baby will have something in it's blood needed to fight the infection....now that would be interesting.

it could if the infection started before the baby was born... really dont know when the infection started . could of started a year ago when everyone got infected

then they will be a major fight for the baby since it holds the CURE ..... Please dont let this be cause then it would be really lame LOL ..

The walking dead season 4 .... baby is the cure LOL
WOOOO I STINK

#1430 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

man the zombies really got lazy this season LOL
WOOOO I STINK

#1431 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Wow that was a great premier!

Please remind me the significance of the zombies Michonne tows around??

#1432 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

Spoiler

#1433 chiwii

chiwii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

I noticed that she had some bags strapped to them at the end of the episode. Maybe they're her pack mules.

#1434 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

Anyone here watch homeland too? I love sunday nights. Walking dead, followed by homeland. And today, both shows were intense! INTENSE!

Fuck I can't wait for next week!

#1435 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

Was there time skip like this in the comics?, don't remember. As far a lot shit that happened this episode -sigh- or face palm, I'm trying to pick. Did chuckle at how bad those actors in the police suits played zombies.

#1436 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

Wow...

I really didn't expect
Spoiler

#1437 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

Was there time skip like this in the comics?, don't remember. As far a lot shit that happened this episode -sigh- or face palm, I'm trying to pick. Did chuckle at how bad those actors in the police suits played zombies.

Spoiler

#1438 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

Good episode the pace was finally spot on.

#1439 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

Zombie backpacks rule

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#1440 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

Wow...

I really didn't expect

Spoiler

Spoiler