AMC's The Walking Dead - S3 2nd half starts 02/10/13 9PM ET

• Please log in to reply
2470 replies to this topic

#2191 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

YEAH... I would like them to explain where the Fuck are they getting all this fuel and where are they storing it?

#2192 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

In the comic, there was the National Guard armory right next to Woodbury that had huge amounts of fuel

Spoiler

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#2193 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

This show seriously needs an update of what's going on with the rest of the world..... isolation is getting a little bit boring.

#2194 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'm to the point of just watching to see how bad it gets.  The good episodes seem few and far between.  The best one so far has been the first one with the governor.  I really expected something different.  I was thinking maybe he was trying to change and blacked out when he did what he did.  Then he took over the camp.

Posted Image

#2195 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

I'm to the point of just watching to see how bad it gets.  The good episodes seem few and far between.  The best one so far has been the first one with the governor.  I really expected something different.  I was thinking maybe he was trying to change and blacked out when he did what he did.  Then he took over the camp.

I think he was trying to change, but old habits die hard....

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#2196 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

:rofl:

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale <-- TLOU Remastered(PS4) P

rpg49ers.png 1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#2197 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

The actor that plays Mitch has the most annoying voice ever. He was on The Black Donnellys and I hated him just as much then as I do now.

I'd be fine if the show never mentioned Rick again and was all Brian Heriot from here on out.

#2198 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

:rofl:

I personally think a Titanic spoof with the zombie in the water would've been MUCH better than this, although it was funny just to hear that song over TWD.

Posted Image

#2199 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

The actor that plays Mitch has the most annoying voice ever. He was on The Black Donnellys and I hated him just as much then as I do now.

Huh, I like him. He was on in Band of Brothers, on Fringe for a while and voiced Jackie in the first The Darkness game so I've seen him quite a bit.

Twitter | Last.fm
Burning%20Karma.jpg

Let the water flow with shades of red now

Arrows black out all the light
Death is riding into town with armor

They've come to grant you your rights

#2200 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

I think that might've been the best episode of the series. If not, it's at least top five, for me anyway. Huge gamechanger, and I'm glad that it looks like maybe we've seen the last of the prison.

#2201 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

HMMM

Spoiler

#2202 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

HMMM

Spoiler

I think that was Michonne's plan, but 

Spoiler

#2203 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

governor was like Fuck your dead daughter

#2204 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

Excuse my language but holy shit! That was intense 

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

PSN the-nexus6 | Xbox Live Ken the Wizard
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#2205 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

I hate to be a hater, but I kinda thought this finale sucked.

It was kind of like watching a new director's vision of last season's "meh" prison battle... this one being only a little more eventful. How is it we're in the apocalypse, and yet Governor can still raise two derp armies from the same local population? How did these morons survive this long? Why are the idiots blasting random holes into random walls with a random, antiquated tank (whch, somehow, happens to have ordinance?) - if the entire purpose of attacking the prison is to... have its walls for protection?

Losing Hershal sucks, but I also hated Dale dying, too. Maybe someone else will fill that void. Ole dudes from The Wire are both good actors, I could see either of them suddenly being the "moral center" for the group. Assuming the group reforms. 

I like cheese.

#2206 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

Suspension of disbelief.

#2207 bigpimpin24

bigpimpin24

Killamanjaro!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

It was kind of like watching a new director's vision of last season's "meh" prison battle... this one being only a little more eventful. How is it we're in the apocalypse, and yet Governor can still raise two derp armies from the same local population? How did these morons survive this long? Why are the idiots blasting random holes into random walls with a random, antiquated tank (whch, somehow, happens to have ordinance?) - if the entire purpose of attacking the prison is to... have its walls for protection?

Losing Hershal sucks, but I also hated Dale dying, too. Maybe someone else will fill that void. Ole dudes from The Wire are both good actors, I could see either of them suddenly being the "moral center" for the group. Assuming the group reforms.

Basically how I felt. The only positive about this finale is that we'll finally get away from the prison after all this time. Which should have happened the first time. Hopefully February is better, because this half was lackluster.

Posted Image
"War? War never changes.."

#2208 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

I think that was Michonne's plan, but

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#2209 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Spoiler

Yes that is what I thought too...someone picked up the baby... I thought it was ridiculous using the tank to blast holes in the prison.  To take down that fence was stupid to because now the prison has been over run by walkers.  The mega herd most likely heard that noise and are going there now.

yuck...to think Hershel's head is going to reanimate........

#2210 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

Yes that is what I thought too...someone picked up the baby... I thought it was ridiculous using the tank to blast holes in the prison.  To take down that fence was stupid to because now the prison has been over run by walkers.  The mega herd most likely heard that noise and are going there now.

yuck...to think Hershel's head is going to reanimate........

I went back and watched the end scene again and I don't know about the baby.  There is practically a puddle of blood in that seat.  The top buckle is undone, but those easily unsnap, and you really can't see if the bottom latch is undone.   It is possible that someone got her out, but judging by the amount of blood in that seat, I'm not expecting any miracles.  I'm chalking it up to another off-screen character snuff, just like Lori.

#2211 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

cant remember what season 3  mid season was about 

WOOOO I STINK

#2212 zyk

zyk

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:59 AM

Wasn't it when the Governor wanted Daryl and Merle to fight to the death or something?

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Knack

#2213 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

Wasn't it when the Governor wanted Daryl and Merle to fight to the death or something?

Yup. It's when they bum rushed Woodbury and Michonne (re-) killed Penny and shanked the governor in the eye.
Posted Image

#2214 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

One of the most intense and brutal episodes in recent TV history...people still bitch. Yay internet.

As for

Spoiler

Personally, I've thought this season has done an amazing job addressing the complaints people have had in the past about the show. There's been way more action, more tension, less pandering, better story, better character development...and yet people still aren't satisfied? I can't imagine what shows these folks actually enjoy because it just feels like you're setting the bar unrealistically high. It might not be perfect...but I'll be damned if it isn't entertaining. When a one hour episode feels like it goes by in 20 minutes, you know you're watching a good show.

#2215 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

Felt the same way, this finale sucked something fierce. Guess we were too spoiled by how good those few Governor only episodes were.

Lol, that tank was shooting at everything but ricks group which would have ended this "war" in 2 minutes.

-Of course a zombie somehow absorbs assault rifle bullets to protect Daryl didn't we have this same garbage a couple of seasons back

#2216 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Finally got caught up on the last two episodes last night. Thought they were great and lived this half season. Really looking forward to seeing where they go next.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#2217 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

Governor has a Tank, but Rick has a Darryl. I love that meme lol.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#2218 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

Ok I just watched the final two episodes...I knew what was going to happen to

Spoiler

#2219 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:24 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#2220 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

Don't forget. The second half of the season starts tonight.